pendulums

phoenixblu

hey immmmmm interested ... count me in count me in!!!! yay yay yay...

could that S initial your getting be a maiden name?!

ok this is a hard one there are 3 guys I like... and wonder which one I should focus on!!! ;) (ive been told one is my twin flame!)

should we start with something easier.... ?!?!? let me know ...

Eddie

Welcome Phoenixblu, join the fun!!!:D
lets try and focus on getting the pendullem working for us rather than solving specifics......for now anyway.....
how about we start with getting the pendullem to pick out the first letter of of the first names of these 3 guys for you....how about that....and go from there.
Any takers for phoenixblu?
I will try for you later.
Get those pendullems swinging!!!!!!:laugh:

Eddie

Hi stellamyst....just a thought....your dad does'nt happen to have a pet name for your mum does he?
heres another thought you might not even be aware of it!:D

phoenixblu

Eddie said:
Hi stellamyst....just a thought....your dad does'nt happen to have a pet name for your mum does he?
heres another thought you might not even be aware of it!:D

yeah i thought that or maiden name!!

and Eddie first letters may be a smarter start.. i have 4 men about me ahaha (no not in that way!)... lol

let me know... (pendulum ready to go!)

Eddie

Hi Stellarmyst.....ok....I have a Z for dad and trying again for mum and I have an L. I asked several times for dad as a Z is so unusual.

Eddie

phoenixblu said:
yeah i thought that or maiden name!!

and Eddie first letters may be a smarter start.. i have 4 men about me ahaha (no not in that way!)... lol

let me know... (pendulum ready to go!)

Hi Phoenixblu, well.....here are the four letters, T, R, D and S. When the pendullem swung for the S, it was very strong, so it was no surprise to me to find that after asking which one was the best match for you, S was the winner. Let us know how way of the mark I am....lol

phoenixblu

well there is a R and a D... im thinking how the T or S could link funnily those 2 sounds are prominent in one of the men! (his first and second name!!!)

Eddie

I have Robert so far!!!

phoenixblu

there is a robert! but i call him robby! lol