Quarents you do not get along with.

Psychebleu

Listen here kid, I'm giving it to you straight...

SilentBreeze said:
Yea but I really like helping people though tarot and its kinda hard for me to say no when she feels so sad, although I don't need tarot to know that the reason all this is happening to her is karma for messing with me

Look, you're human, and it seems from the situation and history you described, and your current opinion about the 'why' (as quoted above - it's because of 'messing' w/ you? You alone? Really?) that you can't be objective in this situation. It's no big deal, it's no major sin on your part - you just aren't the right person to help her - you can't help possibly help everyone , you know?
Refer her to someone else, or offer to help her learn to read them for herself, if you are comfortable with that. If not, tell her where she can find a deck and recommend one of your favorite and most helpful books/study aids.
I think the cards offer their own kind of detachment - that's why I started reading them - to take a look at what was going on in my life that I may be missing; that may offer her some comfort.
You owe her nothing more, yet it's still the altruistic thing to do. :)