Quick Yes/No with Dice. :Trial Run:

FenestraThought

1. I did :(
2. I did not! :)
3. I don't know! :p

1 out of 2 and 1 pending...lol not to bad. I'll take it ;). I'm just having fun with these Dice... I'm really contemplating making some Rune Dice like I saw... I am really enjoying the dice... and I really would like the Read more into them... I don't know numbers as well (just basic numerology stuff). Runes would be fun.. !

Thanks for Helping :)

This was Fun...

FenestraThought

1. I did :(
2. I did :(
3. I'm undecided too haha! :D

hmmm this may just stay a personal oracle lol... or I need to focus more...

Thanks for Helping :D ... Still gonna give it a go for awhile... work out the kinks...

Thanks Again ~ ! :D

Bluebonnet

Me again! :)

If you don't mind.......

1. Will I run a marathon by 2013?

2. Will I have children before 2013?

3. Will I finish grad school before 2013?

Thanks!

1. Yes....many :(
2. Don't know
3. Yes...:)

FenestraThought

1. Yes....many :(
2. Don't know
3. Yes...:)

hmm.... 50/50 again lol. There are deff. some kinks to work out! I am repainting and remaking my Old runes with some new paint that can be cooked on...so I have been "tossing" the dice around... I just don't have any real system . It is all trial and error ;). . . I'm glad I took pics~! They'll help with figuring this out ... Its still Loads of fun :D Thanks for helping !

alyna

me too me too *jumping*

1. do I have two brothers?
2. did my parents separate last year?
3. will H and I get married?

Thank you :)

FenestraThought

me too me too *jumping*

1. do I have two brothers?
2. did my parents separate last year?
3. will H and I get married?

:D Thanks for "Jumping" In lol. . . I have been having some "conversations" with my Dice... It turns out that the Red Dice Don't want to be used to answer question online (for our own reason). However the other 4 Die DO want to be used and seem to be of a more agreeable mind. . . There IS one catch though. They are only able to answer questions that have definitive answers. They will not cross the line of "Free Will"...

1. Yes
2. No
3. Undecided. . . I asked why.. and I got a lot of 1s and 2s.. One of you is more emotionally focused through your creativity you express yourself... and I think he is more like the 2 of wands... contemplative and "Curious" though it also points to still looking for a clear path or course of action. . The potential is there... the idea exists... though just as an Idea... There IS potential there though . . . I think its just too early (undefined) for the Dice to actually give an answer...

:D I'm curious if this rings true... as you can see, This is an evolving process...

214red

i will jump on and also offer a pendulum swap if you want one.

1.do i have a sister
2. will i get what i want on xmas day
3.will i spend NYE with Liz (my friend)

Polyhymnia

would love to join in.

1. Do I have a dog?
2. Are A and I going to end up living together ?
3. Am I moving to Australia in March?

Thanks Poly :)

SPIRIT HAWK

:)

Me too please :)
1,do i have a granddaughter?
2,do i have a daughter?
3,have i passed my english exam?

FenestraThought

i will jump on and also offer a pendulum swap if you want one.

1.do i have a sister
10 no 2 2 2 4

12-3 no 3 3 2 4--2.11 2 yes 1 1 5 4--3. 22 4 yes 6 6 4 4 (will they get what they want in a different way ?

Ok. you may notices I asked another question... so it looks like you will get what you want just not in the way that you expect.

3.will i spend NYE with Liz (my friend)
12-3 no 3 3 2 4 2.9 no 1 2 2 4 (be at the countdown party together?)
12-3 no

interested to see how this works out