Quick Yes/No with Dice. :Trial Run:

214red

1.do i have a sister
10 no 2 2 2 4

2. will i get what i want on xmas day
12-3 no 3 3 2 4--2.11 2 yes 1 1 5 4--3. 22 4 yes 6 6 4 4 (will they get what they want in a different way ?

Ok. you may notices I asked another question... so it looks like you will get what you want just not in the way that you expect.

3.will i spend NYE with Liz (my friend)
12-3 no 3 3 2 4 2.9 no 1 2 2 4 (be at the countdown party together?)
12-3 no

interested to see how this works out
love this divination method:)
1. no i have only brothers 6 of them
2. that makes sense
3. that seems likely we are meant to but i am likely to send a cancelation.

thanks!!

summerbutterfly

FT,

This question is really nagging me ..... am I being sabotaged in my job search ?

alyna

:D Thanks for "Jumping" In lol. . . I have been having some "conversations" with my Dice... It turns out that the Red Dice Don't want to be used to answer question online (for our own reason). However the other 4 Die DO want to be used and seem to be of a more agreeable mind. . . There IS one catch though. They are only able to answer questions that have definitive answers. They will not cross the line of "Free Will"...

1. Yes
2. No
3. Undecided. . . I asked why.. and I got a lot of 1s and 2s.. One of you is more emotionally focused through your creativity you express yourself... and I think he is more like the 2 of wands... contemplative and "Curious" though it also points to still looking for a clear path or course of action. . The potential is there... the idea exists... though just as an Idea... There IS potential there though . . . I think its just too early (undefined) for the Dice to actually give an answer...

:D I'm curious if this rings true... as you can see, This is an evolving process...

1.I have three brothers so thats not Yes

2. they never separated, correct

3. interesting.I guess its me who is really reeally expressive and he is really really worried about me hurting myself. this is weirdest relationship of all, i assure u, and ur dice are really GOOD..because option is there, but situation is TOO complex

Thank you so much.if you need to give/take any information, PM me:)

strangebrew

Could i have a go please? :D

1. do i live in the country
2. have i got a cat
3. will it go okay on 2nd?

FenestraThought

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays (whichever applies lol). I will be answering these and responding to FB when I get back ~! (If I'm on, I'm on my phone ;))

Thank You again to every one volunteering to help ~!

Be Back soon ;)

FenestraThought

would love to join in.

1. Do I have a dog?
2. Are A and I going to end up living together ?
3. Am I moving to Australia in March?

Thanks Poly :)

1. Do I have a dog?
no

2. Are A and I going to end up living together ?
yes

3. Am I moving to Australia in March?
no

Sorry this took so long...I had some "Problems". But I'm Back :). I tried my best lol...but umm.... I had issues pronoucing your name... so that made remembering it hard... so that made focusing on your difficult.... I didn't include the numbers here because I ran through these questions Many times... and this is what I ended up with.
*fingers crossed* lol ... Thanks again for Helping. . .

-Thread Closed-

FenestraThought

Me too please :)
1,do i have a granddaughter?
2,do i have a daughter?
3,have i passed my english exam?
Thank you :)

6 4 4 1=15/6 Yes

2,do i have a daughter?
6 6 3 3=18/9 no
6 5 2 2=15/6 yes
is she living ? 6 6 4 5=21/3 No

4 2 1 1=8/yes
2 1 4 4=11/2 Yes

Are these answer correct ? 12/3 no
Are these answers correct now ? 13/4 yes

So it looks like they were a bit thrown by question 2. I asked if she was living. And they said No. .. This seems odd that you would pose a question like this... So I don't know how I feel about those answers... but that is what I was given.

Thanks for giving this a shot :)

-Thread Closed-

SPIRIT HAWK

6 4 4 1=15/6 Yes................................................... no i dont have a granddaughter.

2,do i have a daughter?
6 6 3 3=18/9 no
6 5 2 2=15/6 yes
is she living ? 6 6 4 5=21/3 No........................................... yes i do have a daughter,

4 2 1 1=8/yes
2 1 4 4=11/2 Yes ................. i will keep you updated on this one... sorry i haven't replied sooner : )

Are these answer correct ? 12/3 no
Are these answers correct now ? 13/4 yes...................................... sorry dont understand what you mean here ?? i thought you already answerd my questions ? no?

So it looks like they were a bit thrown by question 2. I asked if she was living. And they said No. .. This seems odd that you would pose a question like this......................... sorry i didn't think this question was odd as you asked to ask 2 things we already knew the answer too? , i didn't think it was going to pose a problem (sorry)

... So I don't know how I feel about those answers... but that is what I was given.

Thanks for giving this a shot :)

-Thread Closed-

thats ok , thank you for doing it, i love taking part in threads and readings , thank you for doing it i will let you know bout my exam still waiting to hear :)

FenestraThought

Lol.... well I think I've going to put this process to the side for a while....this has been very unreliable ... thank u for being nice :)... yes/no is not my best suite lol.

It was fun though :)

Good luck on the exam

FenestraThought

FT,

This question is really nagging me ..... am I being sabotaged in my job search ?

I would love to answer this question for you, and I will. Just not using the Dice.

I have found that it is very unreliable. Its very confusing when I use them and they don't seem to agree with themselves.

Not to say that I won't pick this up later... just at the moment I don't feel confident that I am getting the answers that I want.

At least not for Yes/No answer...

Besides I am working with Runes, Dice will be something I tackle later lol.