Seashell Runes

zannamarie

Recently I have embarked on my journey to be the person I've always wanted to be. I'm taking steps to return to college to finish my degree and I'm also looking for a new job. I applied to the fast food chain Mcdonald's as a crew member and management. I think maybe this is pertaining to the management side. I haven't really stood up and put the effort in to be in management even though I think I have what it takes to do the job. I do need to be more assertive and I've been neglecting my masculine side. Thank you for the wonderful read :)
Best wishes for a swift completion of your degree. :)

alice_in_wonderland

hi pulchraelectri
readings are picking on training coming up for me in fall months. can you tell me where this training is coming from? who will offer/lead me to it? and why?

thanks~

kimtsan

I'd be interested in giving it a try. I would like to know what I can expect from O this week? Thank you :)

Okay. :) I'll PM you the reading so I don't disrupt your thread haha. XD

Kim

PulchraElectri

hi pulchraelectri
readings are picking on training coming up for me in fall months. can you tell me where this training is coming from? who will offer/lead me to it? and why?

thanks~

I'll try to answer your questions but I'm not sure how much info I'll be able to get. I'm still pretty new to the runes and I'm not sure if I can pic up on that much detail. I have a tarot reading to do really quick then I will start on yours :)

alice_in_wonderland

I'll try to answer your questions but I'm not sure how much info I'll be able to get. I'm still pretty new to the runes and I'm not sure if I can pic up on that much detail. I have a tarot reading to do really quick then I will start on yours :)
thanks pulchraelectri. this is something really important so any clue i get would be helpful:)

PulchraElectri

hi pulchraelectri

thanks~

First I pulled Gebo. I think this training will come from some form of relationship. I'm feeling like it's a partner or friend. I think it will come to you in the form of a gift. Someone selflessly helping out.

Next I pulled Hagalaz. I think this will come from someone unexpected and from an unexpected place. I feel like it might come from something you feel may be destructive or bad. But it's actually a good thing. Wild fires are seen as so horrific and they are up to a point. But out of the chaos, nature is given a chance to start over. The ashes from the dead enrich the new growth. I think that is how this will come about.

Last I pulled Uruz. I think that the why is pretty clear. The training will provide you with the wisdom and understanding needed to go to the next level in your life. It provides you with a base to get to where you want to go.

I hope this makes sense for you.

alice_in_wonderland

First I pulled Gebo. I think this training will come from some form of relationship. I'm feeling like it's a partner or friend. I think it will come to you in the form of a gift. Someone selflessly helping out.

Next I pulled Hagalaz. I think this will come from someone unexpected and from an unexpected place. I feel like it might come from something you feel may be destructive or bad. But it's actually a good thing. Wild fires are seen as so horrific and they are up to a point. But out of the chaos, nature is given a chance to start over. The ashes from the dead enrich the new growth. I think that is how this will come about.

Last I pulled Uruz. I think that the why is pretty clear. The training will provide you with the wisdom and understanding needed to go to the next level in your life. It provides you with a base to get to where you want to go.

I hope this makes sense for you.
thanks for the reading pulchraelectri. i cannot provide you with much feedback on this. it's just that many readings are picking on training and someone backtabbing me when i am working so am trying to figure out if it's the same person who will train me or offer me training or someone else.

PulchraElectri

thanks for the reading pulchraelectri. i cannot provide you with much feedback on this. it's just that many readings are picking on training and someone backtabbing me when i am working so am trying to figure out if it's the same person who will train me or offer me training or someone else.

I'm sorry I couldn't pick up on anything like that. Maybe the second rune is pointing to this person trying to backstab you. I could feel something disruptive happening to you but I honestly feel like, in the long run, it's going to be a good thing for you and your career. I hope that helps a little more. Maybe the backstabbing is what motivates you to get the training?

alice_in_wonderland

I'm sorry I couldn't pick up on anything like that. Maybe the second rune is pointing to this person trying to backstab you. I could feel something disruptive happening to you but I honestly feel like, in the long run, it's going to be a good thing for you and your career. I hope that helps a little more. Maybe the backstabbing is what motivates you to get the training?
may be you are right! i think i need to dig more to find more clues about it so it makes more sense.