Seashell Runes

PulchraElectri

hi
can i know what will my twin be desiring from me and what will be their true feelings for me after we have spent some time around each other?

thanks~

I pulled kenaz, tiwaz, and dagaz

With Kenaz showing up first for what they desire, I think they feel that you have some knowledge that they need or want to know. You know something that is valuable to them and their path for their life.
I think Tiwaz is showing stability and strength. I think that your twin sees you as stable and wants to share in that.
I think Dagaz shows a hope for a better relationship. To grow together and have a close bond. They have made the decision to change their life around and they want you to be a part of that.

I hope this makes sense for you.

pumpkins

I pulled kenaz, tiwaz, and dagaz

With Kenaz showing up first for what they desire, I think they feel that you have some knowledge that they need or want to know. You know something that is valuable to them and their path for their life.
I think Tiwaz is showing stability and strength. I think that your twin sees you as stable and wants to share in that.
I think Dagaz shows a hope for a better relationship. To grow together and have a close bond. They have made the decision to change their life around and they want you to be a part of that.

I hope this makes sense for you.
thanks for the reading pulchraelectri! this person himself comes up as very stable no nonsense guy. i have other men showing up in the readings that i am supposed to be careful of. so was trying to figure out what this person will be looking for from me. i hope he is not the one i need to be careful of:) thanks once again for taking time to read for me.

PulchraElectri

thanks for the reading pulchraelectri! this person himself comes up as very stable no nonsense guy. i have other men showing up in the readings that i am supposed to be careful of. so was trying to figure out what this person will be looking for from me. i hope he is not the one i need to be careful of:) thanks once again for taking time to read for me.

No problem :) thanks for sitting

mahafrins

I'm sorry Mahafrins!! I just now saw this.

I pulled Gebo first. The rune book I have says this rune is about giving and receiving. An exchange in relationships. I think this is saying that this will involve a relationship you have with someone. I don’t really feel romance behind the relationship I’m picking up on. I think it has more to do with a work/contract type of vibe.

Next I pulled is Kenaz. This rune is about vision and creativity. I think the lesson here is that you can create your own reality. If this is something that you want to do then create a way to make it come true.

Then I pulled Isa. This run is showing a standstill. I think you may hit a blockage at some point.

I pulled Dagaz and Perthro came out with it. I think that Dagaz is showing that whatever the blockage is, you are going to be able to break through it. It’s showing a time to plan. I think Perthro is saying that whatever this blockage is, my runes are keeping it hidden.

I hope this makes sense for you 

Hi there is no plan for going abroad I am looking for overseas offers...nothing atm unless I plan some thing for myself.
I was hoping I get to go overseas after marriage etc but thats not likely...

PulchraElectri

Hi there is no plan for going abroad I am looking for overseas offers...nothing atm unless I plan some thing for myself.
I was hoping I get to go overseas after marriage etc but thats not likely...

When I pulled Gebo, I had the sense that the rune was pointing towards work and a contract. I think you might end up getting an offer.