See How you Scry April 20 - May 06, 2015

RiverRunsDeep

Feedback for LittleOne

Hi, LittleOne!

Person with binoculars/ small figure in a big picture.....
This image made me think of how I have always viewed my writing as something in the distance, something I would get around to doing "someday". It also makes me think of my opinion of myself as a small fish in the big sea of writing.

A big mouth that is closed.....
Your observation is spot on here. I do feel that I have a lot to say, but it doesn't come out right, or it doesn't come out at all. Sometimes even getting the first sentence down on paper is such an effort.

Person talking into microphone/reaching a larger audience:
I hope that this will be true someday!

Vagina/clitoris/eyes open and mouth covered.....
Really, you saw a vagina and a clitoris?? Hmmm...I knew there was a reason I didn't want to try scrying myself :laugh: :laugh:
Seriously, though, I believe you have zeroed in on the main cause of my "block". I DO censor my writing. Instead of writing from my heart, I'm thinking "What do people want to read?' or "What would so-and-so think if they read this?" Then I end up writing something completely sanitized and totally boring!

Thanks again, LittleOne! I hope my feedback has been as helpful for you as your scrying has been for me!

RiverRunsDeep

Feedback for Audelia

Good to hear from a fellow writer! :)

Getting in the flow/guided to write.....
Yes, I do believe this is true. When I was younger (teens and twenties), hours would literally fly by when I was writing. It was as if my fingers were on fire to get the words on the paper, and I hardly knew where those words came from. It has been a long time since I've done that, and I'd love to have that feeling again!

Throat chakra blocked.....
I practice Reiki, so I will be sure to give more attention to this poor chakra. And I do work with stones and crystals fairly often, so thanks for the suggestion of the blue lace agate. I will try it!

Main talent is as a descriptive writer.....
This confirmation is a great help. My main passion is for fiction writing, but I have recently wondered if I should be focusing on something more fact-based, like research or articles. This tells me I should stick with my main passion.

Person at laptop with white light pouring from their heart to the keys/ don't fear strong emotions while writing.....
This image reminds me of the way I wrote when I was younger, as described above. I don't fear it. What I fear is not being able to get that ability back again, of just letting the words flow from my heart instead of my head.

Self-critical/deleting pages/afraid of first draft.....
Yes, yes, and yes! I have sent entire journals through the shredder in a frenzy of "this isn't good enough".

A small child told to be quiet....
I was not "hushed" as a child, but I was a quiet child, and was mercilessly criticized for being that way. And when I did speak up, my words either went unheard or were treated as being without value. I have no doubt that you are right about this particular "block".

Color yellow/balloons.....
Hmm, no significant birthdays, but my 20th wedding anniversary is this autumn!

The color green/taken to spiritual chakras while writing/needing to ground afterwards.....
This makes a lot of sense to me. When I would get in the flow of writing, it was as if I was on a different plane altogether. It was difficult to return to the mundane happenings of life, and I remember becoming downright grumpy and cranky if my writing was interrupted. Thank you for the ideas of grounding, deep breathing, and meditating to help me reconnect back to the real world!

Need to nourish myself more, either physical or mental.....
Guilty on both counts! The past year has been a looooong downward slide for me, and I'm trying to make some small steps towards taking better care of myself.

It really cracked me up that you were sneakily scrying for me while you were at work. :laugh:
You managed to come up with a lot of great details in spite of that. Thank you so much for your insights!

EvMaeve

RiverRunsDeep

Hi again,

Hmm . . . I wonder what that Steve thing was about. Funny! I'm so glad the other points were relevant, though!

Anxiety leading to tension headache sounds in line with what I felt. I think that could be it.

You're welcome. Thank you so much for the feedback and the chance to try scrying! :)

Cheers!

Flames

Feedback for Mandmaud

(Bear in mind I'm not experienced at scrying.)

First off, thank you for being the ONE and ONLY to read for me. You are wonderful for taking the time to do this. Thank you! I'm not experienced at scrying either...unless it's with curtains or some kind of fabric. I always thought it was fascinating how I could see so many forms and pictures...like looking at clouds... ;)

First I see a face peering over as if standing behind a wall, looking down at you. For now I can't tell if this is a threat or a protective spirit.

I think the face is me. I read this more than a few times and my initial impression was that it just had to be me. I'd like to think it's a protective spirit but in light of the fact that it's standing behind a wall (and given what 'wall' conjures up for me), I can't help but feel this is me...hiding behind something out of fear of what lies beyond that barrier or threshold.

In the foreground, an indentation which I wonder may be a footprint... but it's leaf-shaped. I think of pastry, piecrust, the skill and craft of cooking and decorating a special dish. Right next to it, a puff* which makes me think explosion.
* sorry, silly word, best I can think of :)

I ask which of these came first. Did someone's tread kick up the dust? or is someone trying to tamp down your "explosions" (temper)? I find the puff was there first.

I believe I'm trying to temper my explosions, exactly as you put it...I tell myself that I don't need to resort to that kind of behaviour to get my point across...but, I'm not very skilled at this tempering. If anything, I keep imploding on myself out of sheer frustration. There's an angel on one shoulder and a demon on the other...and I keep turning the other cheek because I 'know' better than to fight a losing battle...or rather, what feels like a losing battle.

It's turning into a flower now or a bouquet, or a shrub. No one's treading this down, no one's stepping on it - it has been planted and the earth is being trodden down all around it, to keep it firm and secure, a good basis for growth.

I like this image. I can see this flower in my mind's eye...how it persists despite the storms. And, I feel it's a great metaphor to describe how things have been. I do feel a sense of protection, that no matter what, I'll be alright, that these are just little hurdles I need to overcome and that I will indeed overcome them. They are opportunities for growth. I also like the shrub. I see lush greens and when the rain comes down, this shrub knows how to absorb this liquid as nourishment.

You don't need to stamp out your "bad" responses (the ones that feel bad or seem to hurt people) - you need to nurture them, to "garden" them which involves taking control of where they manifest, what they stand next to, in other words context - and pruning, not to get rid of them but to shape them into something more like what you want and need. And eventually BIGGER. Pruning involves removing parts of the plant that are weak and have little chance of producing anything worth having; those growing in the wrong place (for YOUR preference); and those that are old and past their productiveness, in other words out of date. Pruning gives you control of how the plant (= your image and your Self) presents to the world, and of its health. It's time to cull your out-of-date responses and those niggly little ones that are beneath your dignity, and burn them - the flames acknowledge them, no hiding, but this is a statement that those are now PAST.

I absolutely love how you explain this, MandMaud! It's beautiful. It's so nice to read that first sentence...how I don't need to stamp out my 'bad' responses...because this is what I do...I stamp them out and then I pay the price in a different way. I'm the sufferer in silence type. It's always been that way. You know...never quite feeling understood. I like the idea of shaping my responses into something more like what I want and need...and I've actually been practising this very thing. It's been difficult but...okay! :) Family can be so trying and today was no exception...but, I saw a part of myself that didn't feel the need to be right, didn't feel the need to be understood, didn't feel the need to let the 'other' have it. I didn't see the point and there was so much relief in that, although some sadness as well. We can't make others 'see' our way. I figure, as long as I treat others with courtesy and respect, then I'm doing my best and that's what matters to me. I can't be everything to everyone. I was content with my image and what you say here about pruning is so apt. I showed what I wanted to reveal and I believe that silence has a powerful way of speaking and saying what a temper tantrum simply cannot.

While your energy is moving in painful (angry or sad) channels, you can't just eradicate that - if you do, you're eradicating your energy. Pain, whether it's appearing sad or angry or something else at the moment, when expressed with care can become something beautiful and also useful.

Yes, I am learning to pick up a pen and write when I am angry or sad. It's amazing what the imagination can muster up when the emotions are on fire. It's amazing the stories one can tell...stories of hope and transformation.

Back to that face. Nothing threatening, no hostility here. I'm not sure (yet) if this is a guardian but definitely he's taking an interest. Feels male. Big eyebrows! ... I sense there's a lot of energy here. Maybe you are hiding your energy behind some wall... maybe it's hiding from you. A small dark figure is right in front of his face, ignoring him, gazing at things more distant (= less connected to real, everyday life).

Hmm, well, I did write that I feel a sense of protection...so, maybe this figure is external and looking over me. That would make sense too. Like I said, I also feel like I'm hiding my energy behind this wall. Either way, both cases speak of 'protection' or a need to feel safe and secure...and I've been looking for this safety and security my entire life and it's only recently, that I've realized it can't be found outside of myself. It's only ever cultivated on the inside via life experience and the outer world. I am grateful for this kind of awareness...I have a new appreciation that allows me to embrace my struggles!

I'll have to come back later and see who this small dark figure is and what the relationship is with your energy. I still have a feeling it's not all about your own attitude, someone else's energy is having some influence.

If something else comes up, I'd love to hear what you have to say. Thank you very much for a great reading and for helping me sort out my thoughts. It's been very insightful! Blessings to you, MandMaud! :heart:

LittleOne

Thanks for the feedback RiverRunsDeep - it helps me greatly in developing my skills. I see symbols and get ideas in my head, kind of like automatic writing, so it's good to get validation.

Hi, LittleOne!

Person with binoculars/ small figure in a big picture.....
This image made me think of how I have always viewed my writing as something in the distance, something I would get around to doing "someday". It also makes me think of my opinion of myself as a small fish in the big sea of writing.

A big mouth that is closed.....
Your observation is spot on here. I do feel that I have a lot to say, but it doesn't come out right, or it doesn't come out at all. Sometimes even getting the first sentence down on paper is such an effort.

Person talking into microphone/reaching a larger audience:
I hope that this will be true someday!

Vagina/clitoris/eyes open and mouth covered.....
Really, you saw a vagina and a clitoris?? Hmmm...I knew there was a reason I didn't want to try scrying myself :laugh: :laugh:
Seriously, though, I believe you have zeroed in on the main cause of my "block". I DO censor my writing. Instead of writing from my heart, I'm thinking "What do people want to read?' or "What would so-and-so think if they read this?" Then I end up writing something completely sanitized and totally boring!

Thanks again, LittleOne! I hope my feedback has been as helpful for you as your scrying has been for me!

MandMaud

Very sorry to be late with my feedback - I'll either do it later this evening, or if not within a couple of hours from now, then asap tomorrow. It's being A Bit Of A Week. I haven't even read the fb left for me - and people have taken time scrying *for* me, I am appreciative, just give me another little while to say so. :)

celticnoodle

And, here is the new scrying picture thread-

http://www.tarotforum.net/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=18

come and join in and see what you can do! no prior scrying experience required, this is just for fun and to show you that you can develop this skill easily! If you don't get it right the first time, just keep trying and have fun with it!

MandMaud

fb for DownUnderNZer

I am so sorry to be late with my feedback! I've had a lot on, but also, each time I came to AT I thought I'd go through the things that needed no thinking about first... then every day was too tired to focus on this later. So now I'm starting with this!

I can't remember many details but somewhere (nowhere I could lay my hands on it for now), I have quite a lot of family history although it's never been a hobby of mine (yet). My mother looked into her side, and all her papers on it will be somewhere in this house - and my gran talked a lot about that side of the family. And someone once took my father's side back to 1810.

However I can't say any of your details seem familiar! In fact the energy/energies I've been feeling have been mainly female.

BUT, having said that, some of what you picked up fits with some things.

Started to give this a go yesterday, but was rudely interrupted by the strong forces of nature. Life is just that way sometimes.

Be cool to see what you know of your family tree or history though. :)

I got the year "1887" and what looked like this "W ' STONE".

Could be a Birth, Death or marriage year. Mind you, from what I have learnt looking up my own family history is dates are not always exact and/or spellings.

As for the letters. Not sure if, with your family names, there are different variations.

I came up with Winston and Stone, so it made me wonder about first and sir names, but also variations like: Smith, Smyth, Smythe.

Then professions like a Stone mason.

I think one presence around you based on the above is "male".

Will try again when I can...

1887 doesn't ring any bells in my mind, though my great-grandparents were born in that decade. I can't think of any "W ' STONE" or similar. I wondered if it may be a placename? I'm thinking Winston probably came into your mind because it's such a famous name, rather than with a connection to me - forgive me if you are sure that didn't happen. :)

Since you step as far from Stone as to suggest Smith, Smythe etc, maybe Styles? It's three generations back on my mother's side, and the spelling is unusual with a 'y' as it's more common with an 'i'.

Just had a quick look again...

I see "2" and "1", so a number of things are running through my mind right now about those numbers and also what looks like an image of an old man (solid build) on his back all sprawled out.

With the numbers either the months of Jan/Feb may be of importance to you and/or connected to this male.

Could also mean 1, 2, 12 or 21 are dates for an anniversary, birthdays and/or deaths.

2 could also mean twins or 2 kids, but with me seeing the 2 first then the 1 it crossed my mind that perhaps there could have been a loss like a miscarriage. May not be you, but definitely in the family.

As for this old man will come back to him...

I don't know about Jan/Feb. But my second son died as a baby. On the 12th of December in fact. That would also connect with the child's face you saw?

Worse, just this weekend my eldest cousin (on my mum's side) lost a 7-year-old grandson in an accident. I could PM you a photo to see if you saw his face? Gives me the shivers to think you may have seen him!

ETA: I've just remembered that this eldest cousin, my favourite cousin actually, is a big chap (had a gastric bypass last year) and when I was little I nicknamed him Teddy Bear for a while. (I was Goldilocks! I was a lot younger than him. :D)

The letters "W 'Stone" 1887 seems to connect to the USA ~ curiosity got the better of me as I needed to make sure it was a definite "something" since we can't interact yet.

Now it makes me wonder if there is a connection with you to the USA perhaps or this might be for someone else.

1887 did come more than the letters, but the letters are like a puzzle as not a complete name and why the " ' ".

The only other thing is with the Winston name (playing with it) I did think of Winston Churchill. (Natural I think).

Not saying it is him around you, but someone that may very well have similar traits and/or character.
Intelligent, witty humor, loyal etc etc etc. The elderly man I saw earlier could be the one.

As far as I know I have no connection with the USA, except a penfriend. There is a branch of my family in Canada, though. My father is in Canada - and he's another of the "absent males". I think it was the Irish side of his line that had some family members go to Canada. I've met two from that side of the family, a Canadian half-sister, and an English aunt.

There are a lot of males in my family who are "absent" for me. I grew up in an all-female household for example. That man sprawled on his back - I instantly thought of my ex! He is still alive though, but I can't see why that would prevent his spirit hanging around me a bit? I know you said "someone that passed" - and you said "stands with you in spirit watching over you" - but are you actually feeling goodwill and perceiving that this person has left this life, or taking it for granted because that's what we're talking about... if you see what I mean? (No offence! It's just that I'm not very used to this topic altogether.)

I was quite used to seeing him like that, because whenever he's a little bit poorly he acts it up massively. :laugh: To the extent of a few nights in hospital being investigated for appendicitis when the rest of us would wait half an hour to see if the tummy ache went off. Over the years he's got worse and last summer he faked an anaphylactic attack - thankfully it was his new partner coping with him by then. :rolleyes: She was of course terrified, but both our sons were present and, knowing him, they weren't fooled for a second - just to prove it's not me exaggerating!

Anyway the sight of an old man (he is only in his early 50s but behaves old, sorry for himself, as if he aches all over - when he wants to...), in an undignified position on his back as if ill and helpless, is quite familiar to me.

However I can't agree with 'intelligent', 'humour', 'loyal' etc with regard to my ex! :laugh:

Both my uncles died 10-15 years ago, and they were both fat. Did you say this guy was fat? (My ex is too.) My father is big, and I have no idea whether he's a drama queen, and haven't heard of any illness but then he isn't really in touch with anyone who could tell me (not even his sister, my aunt).

And...what I always forget is the letters might not be for me to figure out. :bugeyed:

I also just saw what looks like the face of a child (boy), a dog like a poodle, and what looks like the shapes of teddy bears.

So, animal spirits or at least a dog may be around you as well, and a boy around or under the age of 10.
Angelic features actually.

As for the teddy bears - new one for me so will leave that for now. :)

I mentioned the boy above... and I have two other sons. the dog means nothing to me, though I have a dog - I'd love a poodle (standard not miniature) but mine is a lurcher (greyhound-shaped). We had no dogs in my childhood, only a budgie and a cat. My uncles had collies, and later dachshunds and a Westie.

Teddy bears have always been around; my grandmother made toys and clothes, should have gone professional, taught dressmaking. I was surrounded by home-made bears, dolls, and lots more, and still have quite a number of them.

For the passed 2 nights in bed when focusing on "the man" I have gotten strong bouts of nausea and butterfly feelings in the stomach.

I think this is connected to him in that he may have had digestive problems, acid reflux, Gerds. .. along these lines. Or very sick feeling like this before passing over.

Also, around the head area I saw a bolt or arrow, so it made me think stroke or something like that. Left side. Even possibly an injury.

Am hoping illness rather than foul play especially as I initially saw him sprawled out. Not standing or sitting, but kind of flat on his back.

Back to my ex! he has had IBS for years; with hindsight it probably started before we even met (which was 1987). It was another thing that was always very dramatic when it hit him, bad enough to stop anything that we were all doing, though never bad enough to stop him eating what he's sensitive to(!). If he had an ache or a touch of nausea he'd tense up like mad and focus on it, make great efforts to vomit, until he succeeded in bringing something up - rather than being discreet and hoping it would pass.

I was quite astonished that in the same breath, as it were, you mention his head. He had a "not-a-stroke" (my name for it!) a few years ago - apparently it's a known condition, symptoms with nothing showing on the MRI - and last year a real stroke. Very hard to tell how serious because he'll said his doctor thought he'd never work again, and he's just started a new job - full time, pretty senior and very demanding. It doesn't concern me directly and our sons have got used to taking nothing he says as gospel. :( Anyway all his symptoms were left-sided...

He's also the kind of person who walks into cupboard doors because they simply shouldn't have been there and thus has a few forehead scars. ;)

Interesting as never seen it like that before.

That's what he's like when being ill - all the nurses, paramedics etc say they've never seen someone quite so badly affected by whatever it is he has this time!

Not sure if he goes back as far as I887 or if he is someone you actually know that passed, but still stands with you in spirit watching over you.
Meant to come back to this over the weekend, but got caught up with a few things and now it is MID WEEK. :bugeyed: Time sure does fly!. :)

It did dawn on me that the " ' " I saw could be a part of those accents seen above certain "foreign names" like French, Spanish or German. e.g. Hübner, Sallé ... Cañon.

So, this makes me think you have ties to Europe as well and/or some name(s) in your family are different.

Well, French is an official language in Canada. I do have ties to Europe, I live here! :laugh: French was my degree subject too. I have never been to Canada, nor the USA. I can't think of any "foreign-ish" name in my family though. Mostly the lineage is Welsh and Irish, with some more Norse-derived surnames. I lived in France briefly, a long time ago. Throwing out all the info I can think of in case any of it is relevant!

In addition, I saw another dog directly below the boy. Don't know the breed, but a little moppet of a thing and a pedigree type. (I want one).
I don't think anyone has owned a pedigree dog... the dachshunds I mentioned were/are show dogs, my uncle and his wife bred and showed (and did well at it) for 30 years.

The "teddy bear shapes" still stand out, so either there is something about teddy bears or if connected to the old male I am wondering if he may have been one way on the outside, but a bit of a teddy bear on the inside.

No more has come through about the older male although I tried, so I would say he only lets certain things be known when he wants them known. Private type in some ways or conservative yet not unfriendly and/or threatening.

Am away this weekend, so am not sure if I will be able to do more. :)

Will see......

The teddy bear on the inside is my eldest cousin again. :)

I realise I keep making suggestions of people I know directly, mostly still alive. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or if it's a valid alternative!

My father is extremely private, in touch with almost no one in the family. the real black sheep. He is still alive though. And unfriendly - to others, he has been threatening. I don't know about conservative but I gather he is good at disapproving of people.

My ex also hides facts, and retreats/withdraws to punish, but is more often very in your face.

I'm afraid I don't know much about the men who aren't still around. My gran's husband (my grandfather of course!) died when I was a year old and I don't think I ever met him. He was quite difficult, but I don't know if he was flamboyant or quiet / private, versus showy. My gran's father was a business owner but I know nothing about his personality, now I think about it. Her brothers were just people, I remember them both but didn't know them well. Never felt them to be interested in me.

You see I have racked my brains to think of all the possible male influences and this is all I've got! :)

I am really touched by the time you put into this. Apologies again for being late with my response. I don't know if I've given you anything that makes sense of what you saw. Are you absolutely sure it was friendly, or if not friendly, no worse than indifferent?

Thank you DownUnderNZer! :)

MandMaud

fb for LittleOne

The energies around you......

First a bear and some cubs. I feel both the idea of being simultaneously protective and aggressive. Something feeling threatened because they don't yet know.

This is accompanied by many hands in the "Stop" sort of hand signal - at the end of long arms. Saying "keep away" and keeping you at arms length.

There is one hand at the bottom - one open palm amongst the others. It's offering something, a chance.

Perhaps this is something to take slowly. I don't get a sense of anything bad, but more defensive.

Bear has always been important and I have come to believe he or she is a healing animal for me. Fascinating that you saw a bear and DownUnderNZer saw teddy bears! Bear with cubs are one of the strongest symbols of motherhood in my mind (the other being Elephant). Before I lost my health, I was training as a breastfeeding counsellor and planning to start a local group - and had decided on the bear with cubs, probably in their den or hibernating under snow, as the group's "logo".

I don't know what to make of the hands saying "stop" unless it is simply that life has felt like it's saying that, for the last few months. Nice to see the one offering hope, therefore!

Defensive is a sense i have felt a lot, can't tell if it's me feeling defensive because of something "out to get me", or whether the spirit out there is who feels defensive. This is why I was asking whether people detect hostility etc.

What do you think should I take slowly? Exploring this feel that something or someone is around me? Or the more everyday parts of life? :)

Thank you so much for scrying for me!

MandMaud

I'll have a try.
Not sure if this is symbolic: A male baby (or baby in spirit). Hormonal changes, biological clock.

Does any of that make sense?

Well...
I don't know about Jan/Feb. But my second son died as a baby. On the 12th of December in fact. That would also connect with the child's face you saw?

The hormonal thing could be that pregnancy? I was still in that post-natal condition when we lost him.

Very interesting that two of you picked up a male baby/child.