"story cubes" readings

MantraTarot

Never heard of story cubing before and if you are still open to questions I was wanting to know the following:

What do I need to know for my highest good right now? :heart:

sheep / rainbow / fountain

appears that the universe would like you to know that you are a very elegant and creative individual... unique and your talents are limitless... the universe feels as if it needs to send you this message right now in order to boost your confidence and get you moving in the right direction and on the right path. so just believe in yourself and your work and the success will follow.

nicejade

cell phone / world

ummm, i'm taking that cell phone/communication cube as a big, fat "yes!" as for the world, well, that just makes me feel like GP thinks greatly about you and you're always on their mind.

Thank you for the clear reading. That's kind of awesome that a cellphone came up. I don't have feedback for it regarding accuracy, obviously but how about I check back in a couple weeks and let you know?

xKam

Are you still taking sitters? :) If so, I'd love to know what, if any, messages that my Higher Self/Universe/Spirit Guides have for me? (Whatever or whoever comes through!) Thank you!

Polyhymnia

Hi MantraTarot........ if you have the desire to play with your story cubes some more :) I would love to participate...........

What do my guides/higher self want me to know re A?

Thanks P

DownUnderNZer

sheep / rainbow / fountain

appears that the universe would like you to know that you are a very elegant and creative individual... unique and your talents are limitless... the universe feels as if it needs to send you this message right now in order to boost your confidence and get you moving in the right direction and on the right path. so just believe in yourself and your work and the success will follow.

Love the message....thank you so much!!!:heart: