"story cubes" readings

BeyondtheVeil

I am just wondering if you forgot about this thread or if you were just finished with the readings. Sorry to bother you! *hugs* I have just been on and off lately.

Hope you are doing okay!
BTV

MantraTarot

BeyondtheVeil said:
I am just wondering if you forgot about this thread or if you were just finished with the readings. Sorry to bother you! *hugs* I have just been on and off lately.

Hope you are doing okay!
BTV

omg! i have forgotten about this thread-- and i'm so ready to whip out the story cubes again right now! did you want me to still do the same question a few posts back, or a new one? or add a new question on to the previous one and get two?

BeyondtheVeil

MantraTarot said:
omg! i have forgotten about this thread-- and i'm so ready to whip out the story cubes again right now! did you want me to still do the same question a few posts back, or a new one? or add a new question on to the previous one and get two?

Hmm.. you have me excited now! :D lol

How about....."What do I need to know?". More like advice/guidance type thing.

May I also ask about "Which/What of my abilities should I focus on developing right now?".

Let me know if these are too specific for this kind of reading. I can always just get a 'general' if those are easier. {I don't know how these work}. :)

Thanks so much!:heart:
BTV

summerbutterfly

Thanks, TM, missed them so !!!!

Q: Why doesn't X contact me after our last meeting ?

MantraTarot

Mathki said:
I would also like to take you up on your offer, if you're still doing these readings!

I would love an outlook on 2011, please, if that's possible? Or perhaps just the first few months of the year if you think that the whole year is too much :)

Many blessings :love:

sorry for the 4 week wait. :bugeyed:

here's your reading for the next 3 months:

fire / di / credit card

i feel as if you'll find someone over the next 3 months to share some time with... go out on dates... share some passion... play a game of cat-and-mouse sorta deal... it'll be full of flirtation... i'm not sure where it's going to lead to later on, but for the next three months when you meet this person (or already know them) it'll start the spark.

MantraTarot

BeyondtheVeil said:
Hmm.. you have me excited now! :D lol

How about....."What do I need to know?". More like advice/guidance type thing.

eye / abacus

the advice that your guides want you to know right now is to pay great attention to detail. there's a situation coming up that will involve you to really scrutinize fact/figures/what have you. don't let yourself get confused or tricked-- keep your eyes peeled and watch out for double talk from others trying to fulfill their own agenda.

BeyondtheVeil said:
May I also ask about "Which/What of my abilities should I focus on developing right now?".

lightbulb

your intuition. you should focus on meditating in order to get "clearer" visions. they should come to you like flashes of light. once that starts happening, you'll know you're on the right track.

MantraTarot

summerbutterfly said:
Thanks, TM, missed them so !!!!

Q: Why doesn't X contact me after our last meeting ?

tepee / flashlight

X is not sure that they want to "go there" right now... X wants to make sure they have all the info before jumping into things and talking to you.

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for MantraTarot

MantraTarot said:
eye / abacus

the advice that your guides want you to know right now is to pay great attention to detail. there's a situation coming up that will involve you to really scrutinize fact/figures/what have you. don't let yourself get confused or tricked-- keep your eyes peeled and watch out for double talk from others trying to fulfill their own agenda.

I keep getting this too. :) lol Thanks for the extra warning! *hugs* Too bad that you can't tell me 'what" it is about. Wouldn't that be awesome? :D

MantraTarot said:
lightbulb

your intuition. you should focus on meditating in order to get "clearer" visions. they should come to you like flashes of light. once that starts happening, you'll know you're on the right track.

You know.. I am revising this because I took some time to think about it. I think you are absolutely correct. I know that my intuition is right, but have been having such a hard time with it lately. I have even stopped doing Tarot readings because of it. So.. very spot on!:thumbsup:

Thanks so much!:heart: It definitely makes sense!:)
BTV

summerbutterfly

MantraTarot said:
tepee / flashlight

X is not sure that they want to "go there" right now... X wants to make sure they have all the info before jumping into things and talking to you.

I can see that ......

Q: is is because they feel insecure about what am I thinking?

Mathki

MantraTarot said:
sorry for the 4 week wait. :bugeyed:

LOL That's quite all right! :laugh:

MantraTarot said:
here's your reading for the next 3 months:

fire / di / credit card

i feel as if you'll find someone over the next 3 months to share some time with... go out on dates... share some passion... play a game of cat-and-mouse sorta deal... it'll be full of flirtation... i'm not sure where it's going to lead to later on, but for the next three months when you meet this person (or already know them) it'll start the spark.

Well, that would be great - I could need a little flirt, wherever it will lead ;)

Thank you, MantraTarot! And don't worry about the wait! :love: