"story cubes" readings

MantraTarot

EyeAmEye said:
Story cubes? Next thing you'll be throwing scrabble pieces up in the air and reading those...

Go ahead, give me a story with your cubes. Give me a surprise for 2011.

credit card / comedy-tragedy faces

reminds me of a date. like, you paying to go see a show with someone. i think you're going to go out on a date in the beginnings of 2011 with someone you like. you're going to be really excited to show them a good time and wine and dine them. is it "you know who?" not sure. but it is someone you do like on some level and you're going to have lots of fun and enjoy yourself. :)

MantraTarot

zannamarie said:
Driver's license or ID card also crossed my mind (and I pullet them out of my purse to check ;) ), but it seemed like it had two photos or images on it so I didn't put that as a guess.

In the US the driving schools put yellow signs across the entire bumper of the car that state "Student Driver". The Learner's badge sounds more subtle. :D

- - - - - - - - -

I think I've posted enough in this thread that if you're still doing these, I'll ask for a reading. What do I need to know about the next 4-6 weeks?

thanks for all your help, ZM.

light bulb / magic wand / teepee

it's all about the law of attraction here. if you want things to come to fruition, just believe it is possible, and it will be yours for the taking. say a couple of prayers to your ancestors for help, and you'll be super pleased with the results.

IheartTarot

Hi MantraTarot

You sure get that credit card a LOT. :D

If you are up to another reading (and seeing as I poked my nose in quite a bit here), please could you see what your dice say about me and P together?

Thanks!

P.S. I have ordered some for myself. :)

MantraTarot

IheartTarot said:
Hi MantraTarot

You sure get that credit card a LOT. :D

maybe it's the universe's way of telling me that i'm in way too much credit card debt right now. :D

IheartTarot said:
If you are up to another reading (and seeing as I poked my nose in quite a bit here), please could you see what your dice say about me and P together?

Thanks!

apple

that reminds me of sin... oooohhh... sin and seduction... i think you two would hit it off in a wicked way together, actually. just be careful not to get too naughty... god is watching, ya know. :D

IheartTarot said:
P.S. I have ordered some for myself. :)

they are quite fun. i see that some places sell them for like $20, but i got mine for $7. make sure you aren't paying too much!

IheartTarot

MantraTarot said:
apple

that reminds me of sin... oooohhh... sin and seduction... i think you two would hit it off in a wicked way together, actually. just be careful not to get too naughty... god is watching, ya know. :D

Oh dear, I will have to be careful. Maybe it is a healthy apple?

Thanks for my reading!

MantraTarot said:
they are quite fun. i see that some places sell them for like $20, but i got mine for $7. make sure you aren't paying too much!

You got a good deal. I paid about $16.50 including shipping. My buying options are limited being so far out. :)

zayats

Hi Mantra, if you're up for another reading, may I ask: What attitude should I take/what to bear in mind, so that I can get over the issues connected with M and U once and for all?

zannamarie

MantraTarot said:
thanks for all your help, ZM.

light bulb / magic wand / teepee

it's all about the law of attraction here. if you want things to come to fruition, just believe it is possible, and it will be yours for the taking. say a couple of prayers to your ancestors for help, and you'll be super pleased with the results.
Wow, this looks good!

I have the movie The Secret and was just watching some of it last night. I have some manifesting I'd like to do so your reading is good news.

thanks and Merry Christmas. :)

scorpiogirl

MantraTarot said:
fire

yes, i think he does. he said them in the heat of the moment, and wishes he could take it back. it was coming from an emotional place, definitely.
thanks that was a good christmas gift. i know he does regret it because i cried after. bless you.

BeyondtheVeil

Hi MantraTarot! If you are still doing readings, may I also have one? My question is ..What do I need to know about the coming new year? Or January if the other is too general.

Thanks so much!:heart:
BeyondtheVeil

Mathki

I would also like to take you up on your offer, if you're still doing these readings!

I would love an outlook on 2011, please, if that's possible? Or perhaps just the first few months of the year if you think that the whole year is too much :)

Many blessings :love: