"story cubes" readings

poivre

MantraTarot said:
omg wtf?... :laugh:

there is this one di that showed up and i have no idea what it's supposed to be. looks like a letter or something... but it's not. so... wow. they should really have a list of all the icons in the game, cuz this one is really strange!

well, *assuming* this is a letter, i'm going to say that the rest of your december is going to have a bit of a shock come your way:

"letter" ? / sad face / lightning

i think an invitation to a party or possibly something to do with the holidays is going to have a little bit of an upsetting surprise in store for you. the news is going to come out of nowhere, so if you prepare yourself now and go into the last bit of this month knowing that even the most perfectly planned things can sometimes not work out, you won't be too terribly upset with the outcome.

omg is right! :D

I've been doing some readings this afternoon for myself...just playing around and I have got the same thing about a party, and a couple 7's which are obstacles and the Moon and etc. I wrote last in my journal "things will change quickly.

I'll let you know! :D

Thanks again
:)

MantraTarot

TractJM said:
What the heck happened last night?

Seriously. That was my question. I KNOW what happened..but I don't KNOW what happened. I'll give good feedback and a cookie..and anything else you want :D

UGH... that stupid letter icon again. wtf is that thing???

anyhoo--

fire / arrow (pointing up and to the left) / "letter"??

okay, these are weird. the arrow makes me think of something from "above", and the fire gives me this weird native american spirit feel to it, and the letter is a message i would think. so i have a feeling that whatever happened last night may have involved some sort of "paranormal" event where your ancestors or spirit guide or someone was trying to get your attention and give you "a sign" from above in order to shake you up a bit and get you back on the right track.

VenusRising

MantraTarot said:
they are going out of business for real? :(

plane / castle

he feels you are bit hard to reach. but he's determined to get to know you better and do it by any means possible.
my boyfriend is american and he told me borders and barnes and nobles are in crisis. i been to a B&N before in DC and such a nice book store, I imagine they all look the same, so fancy and stunning place to stay for hours.

thanks for the reading. its regarding a friendship i had before. i hope we can become friends again. so your reading made me happy and hopeful. thanks a lot.
by do it by any means possible? you mean my former friend or me?

cherryberry

MantraTarot said:
weathervane

haha! how apropos! looks like they will go everywhere and anywhere. it's going to be a bit of a rollercoaster ride of emotions for you two. one day you'll be together, the next day you won't, one day you'll fight, the next day you'll be whispering sweet nothings into one another's ear... it's going to be all over the place. never a dull moment, that's for sure.

ah now, thats how it is at the moment!!! :D

I am just really intrigued by that ;) any method, tarot, oracle, or other divination methods 'always' just describe how things are at the moment, I never get an indication of where things are going. This is odd! It has been like that since quite some time now, 2 years or so. Why, why why!!

Ahh well, thanks Mantra ;) Maybe it just stays the way it is now, I like these roller coaster rides though, P can be soo lovely ;)

TractJM

MantraTarot said:

anyhoo--

fire / arrow (pointing up and to the left) / "letter"??

okay, these are weird. the arrow makes me think of something from "above", and the fire gives me this weird native american spirit feel to it, and the letter is a message i would think. so i have a feeling that whatever happened last night may have involved some sort of "paranormal" event where your ancestors or spirit guide or someone was trying to get your attention and give you "a sign" from above in order to shake you up a bit and get you back on the right track.

Interesting xD

Long story short, I on a lark went to see a friend for a movie night, and everything going on with the person who normally occupies my energy and time in the evening was just kind of frustrating and pushing me back (mostly because they were moody/busy and weren't around or communicative most of the day, but kept demanding ym attention when I wasn't giving it...)

Anyway, we ended up on the couch cuddling kind of, and shared a bed (platonically)...

It's been 2 years+ since I've done this with anyone other than my best friend, and even then not to that degree of intimacy (overnight, cuddled that close, etc)...

and I was feeling so intense beforehand, and now I feel super light, free and open...

So I'm not asking because of relationship/love/emotional, but because of...what the heck was THAT?! LOL.

SwordsQueen

May I have a read on my love-life, what's coming up for me? Thank you!

summerbutterfly

MantraTarot said:
tree / lightning bolt

funny how the tree came out with the lightning striking it, since, in nature, that's what usually happens to the tallest tree in the meadow. :)

i don't think this is saying he'll intentionally try to hurt you, but i'll just be in his nature, like the lightning bolt is attracted to the tree. it wants to be with the tree, but the tree can't avoid it b/c it's rooted in the ground. the lightning is determined and seeks out the defenseless tree, and then in the end it is the tree who suffers the hit.

i think you won't be able to avoid him-- he's going to be too quick and too powerful for you to resist. but if you go into it knowing that he is dangerous and not to trust him, you could possibly avoid him making a "direct" hit and getting closer than he should that day. in order for trees to avoid the lightning, they have to be smaller/not stand out like the other trees. so if you can somehow manage to weave your way in and out of the crowds or make sure you're always with a group of other people during your stay, it may just help you avoid whatever he may indirectly be throwing your way.

i know your question was more so "why", but like i said, this is what the di are saying to you now: "why" doesn't matter-- what matters is, he will, and you just need to avoid letting him make contact with you while you're there, or things may end in disaster.

Fair enough..... sometimes the reason doesn't matter, it's the action that counts. But being a Virgo, I need to know the when, why, where, how..... to the point of ad nauseum ...:)

I don't know if I can "make myself smaller" as you say, although this is good advice. It's just that I was chosen out of a long list of applicants to help coordinate the conference. While my work there will be pretty much pro bono ( I just get a small discount on the registration fee) it is something that will go a long way on my resume. I don't want to turn down a great opportunity that was given to me because of a dweeb. I guess the best thing to do would be to just try to remain as busy as possible and hope for the best. But you don't know how much you have been a "lightning bolt hitting a tree" by saying how powerful and quick he is; that is exactly what he is known for....

Thank you so much !!! :heart:

Milfoil

MantraTarot said:

Now I'm intrigued, can you post a picture of it?

niki frm india

hi MT..this is so interesting..can i have a reading too..whats coming up in my love life in the near future?

thanks for the offer
god bless you:)

BelovedK

I have a question!!!!

How will my hubby react if/when I turn up pregnant? How will it affect our marriage?

I hope B&N doesn't go out of business. I am worried about all bookstores now that everyone is getting Kindles.