The Booty Babes

GryffinSong

Very cool, Satori.

I'm still thinking of using the frog as a similar thing. Hop the frog onto the board and whatever it lands on/near is the next thing to read. :heart:

kaleanna

KMilliron said:
Where do you find alligator teeth? o_O

I was thinking the same question KM, LOL.

So MM, where do you find the alligator teeth????

BodhiSeed

kaleanna said:
So MM, where do you find the alligator teeth????
Well she is down in the bayous of Louisiana...:D

kaleanna

bodhran said:
LOL bodhran,

So very true !

KMilliron

bodhran said:
I want to visit the bayous and do same gator rasslin. :D Though I doubt you actually wrestle the gators, it'd still be fun though.
I don't have teeth here but a bunch of the rednecks out in this area collect deer antlers. Ew.

kaleanna

Here are the pics of the f&j items MM sent me :D

Attachments

• Stones from MM1.jpg
    Stones from MM1.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 52
  • f&j swap stuff from MM1.jpg
    f&j swap stuff from MM1.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 53

kaleanna

Funny thing with Mr. Big( the cockroach). I went to hand it to my 13 yr old, didn't tell him anything about it, put it in his hand and he tossed it as quickly as I put it in his hand. I cracked up laughing. It was hilarious, ROFL. He tried to play it off and said that he was trying to "toss"it back to me.

GryffinSong

I'm honestly not sure if this reading is just for me or whether it has something for all of us. You tell me ...

I was fiddling around with my wee tiny oracle things, tossing them and making choices about what stays and what goes in the oracle. I finally lay down my spread cloth, dragon up, and asked whether there was anything our little group needs to know.

This is the message I got FOR ME, and I find myself wondering if, instead of giving me a group reading, the point is for each of us to read this one for themselves. So, if you're game, take a look and see if it says anything to you as well.

My first thought was, "my heart is in my throat, I've a goat in my heart, and a bottle up my ass." LOL

I feel that this refers to the many inner shifts that are happening to me. I'm putting myself out there more, taking on the crone mantle and accepting that I'm no longer just learning (although I'll be learning all my life) now I'm also giving back, teaching, that I have something to offer the world in a variety of realms.

The heart in my throat is interesting. I feel it speaks to my speaking my heart more often. Allowing myself to communicate my truth, even when it feels risky to do so. It also speaks to the discomfort, that lump-in-throat feeling when we allow emotions to be felt. That feeling just before tears, and then the opening that allows the tears to flow. I'm now allowing those feelings. I allow myself to weep at tv shows, where before I'd have stifled it as silliness. I'm more open, more feeling, more genuine.

The ram in my heart is also interesting, because I often feel insecure about putting certain things out there. The ram seems to speak to the "putting it out there", the offensive rather than defensive posture, the willingness to fight for my beliefs and the right to express them.

The bottle I immediately saw as fuel. That I'm feeling stronger, both physically and emotionally. That I'm getting the fuel I need to be out there in the world, to be productive, to grow into the new me and to have the stamina not to back down into a retreat position.

Off the shore and to the left is a bead that looks like its from South America. I'm reminded of my travels in my younger years, to Guatamala to study the Mayans, to Ecuador on my way to the Galapagos, and several of my dive trips. Perhaps travel is coming into my life again. Or perhaps it's indicating learnings from those times that are coming into consciousness again.

And last, but not least, a tiny, itty-bitty shell is way up on the top edge of the cloth. I wonder if this is the part of me who no longer has to put up shells around my beliefs, my core, my wholeness. That I've left behind a part of the castle walls, and am allowing more of myself to shine forth.

I'm a little puzzled by the timing of the two items in the ocean. In my last reading things in the ocean indicated upcoming things. In this reading they seem to be things left behind as I (the dragon) swim onto the shore. The more I think about it the more I feel that they're past items in this particular reading, but their presence indicates that their learnings are important at this time.

Please let me know if this reading has any messages for you too. :heart:

Attachments

• dragon reading june 14 2011.jpg
    dragon reading june 14 2011.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 53

GryffinSong

kaleanna said:
Funny thing with Mr. Big( the cockroach). I went to hand it to my 13 yr old, didn't tell him anything about it, put it in his hand and he tossed it as quickly as I put it in his hand. I cracked up laughing. It was hilarious, ROFL. He tried to play it off and said that he was trying to "toss"it back to me.

LOL!!! I must confess that that's kind of my reaction to Mr. Big. He feels icky.

KMilliron

kaleanna said:
Haha, I'm surrounded by jumpy people. There are six people in this house, four chicks and three guys. I'm the only chick that does not freak out whenever I see a spider. I mean FREAK OUT. Passing out kind of freaking out. It's funny as hell. We'll be cleaning the basement and a spider will slowly drop down between us. I'll pretend not to notice it haha.
"OMG Kirsten! Kirsten get the spider."
--"What'd you say? I had my head phones in."
"I said get the spider, quickquickquickquickquick!"
--"What spider?"
"That one there!"
--"Where?"
"RIGHT THERE!!!"
--"Oh. I thought you meant the one behind you. Hold on let me change this song, I don't wanna listen to it..." *fiddles with ipod*

Of course by the time I get to "let me change this" the other girl is gone, little puff of dust where she used to be. Haha. I'm a horrible person xD