The Numbers are Saying Something: but what?

SunChariot

Indigo Rose said:
I too have had post-death visits from my loved ones. First, my grandmother(maternal). I was not able to say good bye to her, as I was on a travel assignment when she took ill and subsequently passed. It grieved me so much. The night after she died she appeared to me in a dream; only she was young and had on a cool Ladies leather jacket. Her hair was lovely and she just looked like a young version of my grandmother. I cried and told her I was sorry that I missed saying goodbye to her. She hugged me and told me, "It's alright honey, I know you love me. I love you, too." With that she was gone. I have not dreamed of her again, either.

My dad has come to me a couple of times in dreams, but not recently and he didn't speak to me; he would only look at me and I could catch his meaning in his eyes. Recently, though my great-Aunt(maternal) has come to me in 2 dreams and a waking experience(intuitive voice). The message I got from her was deeply spiritual and significant to my growth. She was a beautiful and soulful Scorpio woman. Her energy was intense, but so pure. She is one of the few Scorpio women I have known who understood her own passion/power and had a handle on it. This has come to me, at a time when I have begun to explore my own Scorpion nature; which I have only recently discovered is part of my character.

That was so cool to here that, thanks for sharing. I always knew that it was more than a dream, but I never heard anyone else say they had had a similar experience. That was touching in some way to hear someone else has had that too. Thanks.:grin:

Indigo Rose said:
I understand what you mean. I am still in an exploration process, as far as what it all means. However, at this point I do believe it is real. I don't know what religious faith you practice, but I am of the Christian faith. I have a web-source that I have used to explore the concept, because of the scriptural references. I have posted it here if interested.

http://reluctant-messenger.com/origen1.html

Actually I am Jewish, but as far as I am concerned G-d is G-d, no matter which religion you practice.

Well, you're welcome and thank you for sharing.:grin

Bar

Indigo Rose

The Beat goes on......

I have started writing down the number of times I see the number sequencing in a journal.

I'm hoping this will help me see if there is a connection to what I am doing and the seeing of the numbers.

SunChariot

Indigo Rose said:
I have started writing down the number of times I see the number sequencing in a journal.

I'm hoping this will help me see if there is a connection to what I am doing and the seeing of the numbers.
Sounds interesting and useful. :grin:

Bar

Dancing Bear

My Great grandfather always had the numbers 30 and 6 floating around in his life. He finally decided these numbers were the day he was to pass away. So during the bombings in London he would walk home from the pub he worked at as though nothing was happening around him. His wife would always panic knowing he would do such a thing. he would always say to her today is not the 30 june so it is not my day to go. And if by chance that bomb that just came down had the numbers on it then so be it, it would be my time and nothing on this earth could stop it. so if he was still alive the day after the 30th June He would renew his life insurance for another year. He died aged 71- 30 june 1956
He always believed we are governed by numbers and needed to pay close attention to the numbers that are prominent in our lives.
he also beleived our lives are mapped, as in, we choose the day we are born and the day we die in advance before we are actually born.
As you can guess i was taught at a young age that reincarnation was a part of the cylce of life.
Thankyou Indigo Rose for starting this thread. Because as i never met my GGrandfather. With his storys i have always felt a special closeness to him, and it is so nice to remember.
Dancing Bear

Indigo Rose

Dancing Bear said:
Thankyou Indigo Rose for starting this thread. Because as i never met my GGrandfather. With his storys i have always felt a special closeness to him, and it is so nice to remember.
Dancing Bear

:) Thank you Dancing Bear for sharing this incredible story about your GGrandfather. It is amazing how much numbers mean! When one thinks about it, numbers make-up everything that exists. Why wouldn't this incredible source of energy be important for us to pay attention to?

I am still seeing the number patterns. It has been occuring too often to record. In fact, I have been trying to avoid being around clocks because it is too intense and irritating; as it just keeps happening when I am trying to do other things. It really interferes with my day sometimes. One oddity that has started over the past 3 days is seeing both my son's birthtime and birthdate in sequence: he was born at 4:06 am on 4/28....so I have been stuck in a loop seeing the clock at 4:06 and 4:28. What I am picking up from this is that he has important work to do and must learn to balance the Material with Spiritual. This seems to be a core issue for him right now.

Still listening.......

Many blessings,
Indigo Rose :)

Indigo Rose

I thought I would bump this back up because.....

The numbers are still talking to me. In fact I was prompted to post after my morning daily and the clock jumping out at me at 6:22.

Nothing has happened significantly, yet and I can't stop stumbling onto these patterns. My bank receipt Saturday was timed at 3:55; I keep awakening at a time that fits this pattern...i.e. 5:22, 6:44...etc...It has become so frequent that it is almost a joke. The trip is that it is so random, like store receipts, time people call me, time on a bank clock driving by, all these weird uncontrolled patterns that I can't escape seeing.

It is always a single number and a paired set based on a root of 11.....i.e..7:11, 8:22, 9:44...etc. One other oddity is that I am frequently getting daily readings and other readings that come up with the numbers 8-0-8....ie I get an 8 card followed by a court card or the fool and then another 8 card; this has happened several times over that past week. It happened again today for a daily. Of course the 8-0-8 adds up to the Tower.

Here it is March and I thought by now this would have stopped....it's been happening since December.

I have done a few readings on the matter, and it always comes up that something good is going to happen...the readings have not suggested a negative event. However, it is still a bit unnerving.

.....Nothing to do but hang in there and see what unfolds....:(

Indigo Rose

rash212 said:
11:11
About number 11 - Because eleven contains many gifts such as psychic awareness and a keen sense of sensitivity, it also has negative effects such as treachery and betrayal from secret enemies.
It can also be seen as a key to unlock the subconscious mind - our genetic encoded memories ... that we are spirits having a physical experience - not physical beings embarking on a spiritual experience.

Rash

I re-read this and it is speaking to me about all of this number business. The number sequences I have been seeing are derived from 11....11,22,33,44,55, even 66 and 77 have been seen via receipts and others means. Tapping into what you have written here, I am beginning to see that I have had a great psychic and spiritual awakening over the past 4 months. I believe this is being projected by the numbers.....from what I can see on AT....I'm not the only one. ;)

Indigo Rose

Amazed.....long post ahead...

Yesterday..5/11....I had some amazing events happen. It actually started the day before on 5/10....Wednesday. That day we had kind of a rough day. We went grocery shopping....hassled and harried; plus we are on a tight budget and I wanted to get my sister a Mother's day gift, but soon realized I couldn't swing it. We even ran into 2 members of the church my Husband used to preach at....long-story....but it's not a pleasant thing when we run into these folks.:(
Anyhow, we came home and I started making dinner. When I went to open the pork loin package I noticed 2 amazing sets of numbers which I had not seen when I bought it. I just saw it was on sale and grabbed it. I laughed when I saw the label and the weight read 2.22lbsand the amount saved read$4.44. It was just really funny to me; it brightened my day because it felt like God saying, "It's OK....I know things get tough sometimes, but I'm still here....and I still care." I decided to clip this label and save it.

I prayed that night before going to sleep that God would help us and provide some extra cash....somehow...just what we needed. It was a wild night. I slept soundly, and had a crazy dream.

DREAM: I dreamed I was sitting in a public place...like a college or something. It was open with plants, a water fountain, and a big open stairway. I was doing a reading(3 Card Spread) with my husband on my right, and my mom on my left. Suddenly a woman who had been sitting nearby jumped up and started screaming at me...."You're the Devil...how dare you do this here."....she kept screaming at me....I tried to apologize for upsetting her...I explained that I loved Jesus and wasn't trying to do harm to anyone, but she wouldn't hear me. I knew I had to leave. I stoodup and was alone...my husband and mom weren't with me now....I picked up a rectangular cardboard box and proceeded to go out to the parking lot. Once I was out there I was looking for a truck...I didn't know why, nor do I know why I was carrying a box. ?DREAMS?...I went back inside. As I was walking I saw a big banner outside of a classroom. It had pictures of flames on it and the word Witchcraft...something about dangers....and the word scrying; I peaked and noticed the woman teaching was the one who had attacked me earlier. Then I noticed something even stranger...my sister and her husband, and my son...they were in her class. I felt so sad because I knew she was lying to them and filling their head with hatespeak/propoganda....I decided to take my box and try to leave again...just I as I started to descend the stairs I awakened to the doorbell.

My husband went to the door to discover that UPS had left a rectangle box for him....he looked for the truck because he wanted to ask why he had left it without getting a signature...the truck was gone. ???? I told my husband my dream...very weird. However, after waking is when it gets really amazing.

We gave my son a ride to college....this was unexpected, as he usually catches the metro bus...but he missed it. The college looks a lot like the place I was in my dream. While driving we came upon some roadwork and had to wait to get over in the next lane. A kind man let us go ahead of him....as I waved back to thank him I noted the numbers in his license plate...622. This started a CRAZY day of numbers. As we came into town over the bridge, their was a car parked on the side of the road....license plate..522. OK....as we are driving another car cuts in front and it is 111. It gets better....on our way home we got behind a truck whose plate number 777. This kept happening. We began to think it was highly odd....We got stuck in traffic and stopped at one building address 333 Lyons; then we had to turn right in front of another building and the address jumped out 522. We passed by 2 different bank clocks where the temperature was displayed...the first read 77 degrees...the second read 66 degrees.....very odd...especially since there was an 11 degree difference. This was quite unreal to us. We decided to go the Mini mart by our home. I looked down at the lottery case and saw a Pac Man ticket. We don't get scratchers usually, when we play we just get a Powerball ticket. However today it caught my eye and I we bought 2 Pac Man tickets. WE WON $50. I know it' s not a lot...but it made so that I can get my sis a Mother's day gift. That's not all. While we were home we checked our phone messages....the call came in at 12:33. :) We took our winning tickets and bought a few more scratchers. We won $19. more!! We bought 2 more and won $1....that means we played 3 times and won all 3 times for a total of $70.

I know it's not much money....but it's all we needed for right now. Long story short....this was an amazing day filled with surprises.

I am now starting to see these number messages as more significant. It truly feels like God is communicating to us, and He is telling us to keep having FAITH!

Peace,
Indigo Rose :love:

Indigo Rose

A Huge Revelation....Long Post....

Indigo Rose said:
Here is a reading I just did to examine what is at the root of this Numbers message.

I did a simple 3 card reading, with a fourth card for clarification.
Universal Waite deck used.
1--2--3(4 clarifier)

What's the Message of the Number sequences I have been seeing?

1)This is what it IS: Knight of Wands

2)This is what it is NOT:10 of Wands

3)This is what is hidden: The Hanged Man, and 6 of Wands as clarifier

The Sum of the Digits: (10)Wheel of Fortune

At first glance, I see this vibes with my "gut" which says the message is a positive one. The Hanged Man has interestingly enough been showing up as my husband in various readings lately. Then there is that Wheel again! Hmmmm.....who knows?

I see a great deal of spirituality here with all the wands. That really vibes with the journey we are on right now too.

Hmmm....? Waiting......watching.....wondering.... :) This is quite an interesting journey! :)

After the events of yesterday, I revisited these past 5 months. Over the past 5 months I have been on a profound spiritual journey. I reflected upon this reading done back in December, as I once again started experiencing this strange repeating numbers sequences. I'm amazed at what I see in these cards now vs then. The Hanged Man has come to represent Jesus Christ to me; the God I worship. When this card turns up in readings for me...which is frequent...I see it as an added emphasis for me to acknowledge that He is the One guiding my readings and the answers I get. In the above reading a hidden message was revealed....The Hanged Man....I asked for a clarification: 6 of Wands. When I read this today it hit me.....Hanged Man=Jesus...6 of Wands=Victory....The message I am getting from all of these numbers and the blessings is that my Victory is in Jesus....the Knight of Wands is what this means...Escape from difficulties, bravery, courage, SPIRIT....it is NOT 10 of Wands*Burdens*and *hardships*. This confirms His word...the Holy Scriptures: Matthew 11:28-30 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

I also noted that the QC is the Wheel of Fortune....a card I have been getting in various readings for Self and by others for me since last August. I am on the path of my destiny at this time in my life. The Lord is awakening my soul and revealing His purpose. It has been an amazing time.

We have held worship in our home. My husband leads us in prayer, scriptural lessons, and we partake of Communion to honor Jesus Christ. It has been the most uplifting experience to truly worship our God without the pain and agony of Church politics. This past Sunday he spoke about the lesson in Matthew chapter 6. Today, as I was re-reading the lesson I was struck by the numbers of a key verse....Matthew 6:33....which speaks of seeking God first above all else and He will take care of you.

Long story short...The numbers....what are they saying????

I believe it is the Holy Spirit communicating with me.
Matthew 6:33"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."

I am here to bear witness to the truth of these words.

Peace and Blessings,
Indigo Rose :love:

Indigo Rose

SunChariot said:
Keep working on figuring out what it means to you, and you will get it when you are meant to. I hope it is something positive this time. What do you think, could it be something about your love life? They seem to be pairs of the same numbers...pairs remind me of a couple. As they are the same number twice in each pair, looks like well-matched complatible couple. Just me guessing here....

I will look forward to hearing what it is about then.:)Bar

In looking at your statements here I see some truth. My husband and I have been going through this journey together.....he is my soulmate and a fellow believer....I think your words ring true. Thank you. :)