The Numbers are Saying Something: but what?

Indigo Rose

a_shikhs said:
Gosh, I keep getting that feeling as if there is going to a World War 3 soon. Dunno why.. thats scary.. :(

Yes, a_shikhs....praying for peace...I think that is all we can do now.:(

:heart:

Indigo Rose

Are the numbers DEATH???

My mother-in-law has been hospitalized. She has been diagnosed with an aggressive form of Lung Cancer. Now I am left wondering if these numeric messages I have been experiencing are messengers of death in my life.
The first time I ever experienced these repeating numeric sequences was in December of 2003...they spoke to me right up to my father's passing in March of 04; at which time I stopped seeing them. The peace of not seeing them lasted until December of 2005; when I began seeing the numbers again.

Despite some big events and changes over the past 7 months, I have continued seeing the numeric sequences...with no clear understanding of what's being communicated. In June I had a series of numeric messages, dreams(including a Death dream), and readings where the number 3 was repeated multiple times. Given the number 3 is associated with both The Empress and Leo....I am now wondering if all of this has been about my mother-in-law.:(

Indigo Rose

Update....

I have stopped seeing the numeric patterns. My mother-in-law passed over 3 weeks ago and I was still seeing the numbers for a few days after her passing. Now, it has been strange not to see them....since I had been seeing them with intensity and regularity since December.

I think they have been messages of death in my life; as the 2 times this has happened to me have both preceeded a major death....my father, and my husband's mother. :(

:heart:

Indigo Rose

deleted for protection of privacy

poivre

(((Indigo Rose)))

Sorry about all your unhappiness lately.
Just want to let you know I enjoy reading
and learning from this thread. I have followed
it for a while.

(((You take care of you)))

ros
:)

zannamarie

((((Indigo Rose))))

When I read your post #34 which said you started seeing the numbers again, I had a feeling that it was predicting another death. But since I didn't have anything on which to base a remark like that, I didn't say anything.

I'm sorry to hear about another loss in your family and so soon after your mother-in-law.

I'm sending peaceful and loving thoughts your way.

Indigo Rose

(((Ross and Zannamarie)))
Thank you for your loving kindness.

poivre

I don't know how to word this properly, but thought
about this when I read your last post.

The ones who pass over are the souls who are free from
this life. Life or living is hard work even at the best of times.
Living day to day for everone takes an effort, even if it doesn't
look like it on their end. It depends on ones values and outlook.
It a personal thing for everyone.

The ones who are left behind are the ones who have the lessons.
The lesson sometime is one of survival. We sometimes do not want
others to see us happy after we loose people. It is uncomfortable
and how dare we be happy after such losses as death of love ones.
We show others with our strength and our faith that life goes on.
Faith sometimes helps us to understand, lifes a cycle.
Life is a lot of work and some of us don't do the work.
I feel you are doing your job. Your trying to understand the
signs given to you and most of all SURVIVE.

Whatever happens... we will survive be it here or
when we pass over!

Just an idea, but maybe the numbers teaches us different
kinds of lessons of survival.

I'll be thinking of you!