The Touchstone Tarot Study Group

morticia monroe

All Is One said:
Just as you would expect from a woman in a skin tight black gown with almost Anne Boleyn sleeves....who tangos first thing in the morning.

and the downside is???? :)

All Is One

Ha ha ha ha ha

There is no down side.

Does Gomez look unhappy to YOU?

Quester

Can't wait for the party to begin! :party: .... Uhhh... I mean the study group. :D

All Is One

Party Study Group Is On ~ Where Is It Again?

I got all excited because I thought Morticia was gonna call me. I even put on Poeme....one of my treasured essences that helps me in moments of pure terror. (una broma, chiquitos!!!)

Yes.

It appears that our study party is on!

I am not in charge but I will talk out of turn, bring insane amounts of goodies and annoy everyone.

Hopefully I might be amusing enough of a Fool that I will not be Banned.

Or Beheaded.

That would ruin my day.

Quester

Ahhh...I remember my school days...many...many...scratch one many... years ago. I always learned more when having a good time and enjoying than when I took things too seriously! :party:

All Is One

Let's All Keep Our Heads, My Children

Quester said:
Ahhh...I remember my school days...many...many...scratch one many... years ago. I always learned more when having a good time and enjoying than when I took things too seriously! :party:

You are going to be a welcome addition to this event.

Ignore my 30 pm's a day if you must....just do not leave the group!

Hope you have a good grip on your sense of humor and other needed body parts because study of this deck could lead to who knows what!!

Erzebet

Yay!

Definately count me in! :D I am very fascinated with these people and faces. I would love to know who they are and their souls and personalites. I will pop in when I can :heart:

Shadow213

I would like to join please I am always willing to learn about a new deck (even if I don't own it lol)

oh and AIO I'm the executioner MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA j/k lol

*sharpens axe on stone grinder MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

All Is One

Tudors = Greek = Alice In Wonderland(off with her head)

Erzebet said:
Definately count me in! :D I am very fascinated with these people and faces. I would love to know who they are and their souls and personalites. I will pop in when I can :heart:

I live in hope.

I tried as hard as I could (with a few college degrees) to study the Tudors (and I have read all the good historical fiction back when I was 13)

And it still reads like Greek to me !!!!!

All Is One

Shadow213 said:
I would like to join please I am always willing to learn about a new deck (even if I don't own it lol)

oh and AIO I'm the executioner MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA j/k lol

*sharpens axe on stone grinder MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

I am terrified.

Do not make me invoke my imaginary friend with the Cheshire Cat grin...

Because if you even scare me....he will take you DOWN!!!!

And I will watch from the sidelines and say something stupid.