This is Scary and True, Can you Help?

lark

Tansey said:
We are remodeling and the place is a mess ( pardon the sawdust and mess)
I noticed you are making changes in your home...often remodling will rial-up spirits that normally are very happy to remain present but quiet in your house....just wanted to bring this up as another possible reason this spirit is bothering you now.
Whenever I'm asked to help with ghost cases the first question I ask is "Have you done any remodeling?'
Sometimes even something as small as taking down a tree in the yard can cause the upset....
You have recieved a ton a of good advice here..so just do what intuitively feels the safest and right for you.
Many blessings.

Netzach

Coming a little late to this thread . . . I agree with Dancing Bear about using salt. It needs to be rock salt or sea salt . . . but it has amazing cleansing powers. (Salt is put into baptismal water to drive away demons.) I see you've done the Lesser Banishing Ritual which should have helped to chase it/them away. Another very powerful piece of writing is Psalm 91 . . . try reading that aloud in a good strong voice.

Tansey Ella

edited by myself

Tansey Ella

edited by myself

Nevada

Tansey said:
I must not be googling this correctly b/c I did not find too much on thought forms. I do not think these are thought forms , in my case, however apparently they do exist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought_Forms
Tansey, wow, way to lose a few night's sleep. Here are some links related to thoughtforms and entities that might help. You might need to determine whether it's a spirit, deva, or thoughtform -- maybe you don't need to if you can just get rid of it, but if it continues to linger that might be helpful. Anyway, some links to try:

http://kundalini-teacher.com/guidance/entit.php
and the related clearing info:
http://kundalini-teacher.com/guidance/clearent.php
(I'm quite sure you don't have to be experiencing Kundalini for this information to be helpful.)

http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/hansfordcourse/course06.html
(You have to scroll down on this page for the bit about thought forms.)

http://www.energy-shifter.com/entitiesthought-forms--more.html

You might also want to consider whether this is your Shadow self. I once had the most terrifying dream that turned out to be what I believe was a Shadow dream. Such things can occur when we're awake too. Carl Jung called them hypnagogic images or visions.
http://kundalini-teacher.com/guidance/shadow.php

If it was a ghost or spirit of the deceased attached to one of your Ouija Boards then maybe it needs to be helped into the light. (I'm not a medium, I don't know how to do this. It's just something I've read about -- including here in one of Netzach's posts, I believe.)

My partner has had a few experiences like this. Mine are mostly in dreams, but he wakened once to see a figure that looked like Anubis leaning over me. (Scary, since Anubis is supposed to be a guardian of the dead -- but it's been years now and I'm still here. :) ) Another time he saw what we have both thought ever since was a tree deva. It happened soon after we had to have two ancient eucalyptus trees removed in front of our house -- they had begun dropping huge branches on our driveway, and we were worried someone would be killed. Another time there was this flying, big dragonfly-like thing hovering over me. None of our visitors have ever lingered, though, or seemed frightening further than initial shock at seeing something strange. I believe in nature spirits, so I think that may be what it was. I also think we've had a couple ghosts for brief times, in two different houses.

I think others are absolutely right that laughter is a good cure for something fearful like this. I don't think this thing, whatever it is, can hurt you as long as you don't invite it nearer (Moon Boy, sorry, but I think that's bad advice, to let anything take over). I think fear can invite such frightening things in, though, or keep them around, even without deliberately inviting them, and that laughter -- or as someone else mentioned, anger tempered with love -- can send them packing.

There are also cord-cutting rituals, but I would think that what you did, the banishing ritual, is every bit as potent, if not more so. I have heard of using salt too, as others have mentioned. I have one of John Edward's tapes in which he mentions doing a salt protection ritual where he creates a barrier of salt around his house every few months. (I wonder if it helps keep nuisance fans or paparazzi away. :joke: Or termites, for that matter. )

I hesitate to mention this, but I had a bad experience with a Ouija Board when I was a teenager. I'm not comfortable with them. Is it possible that one of the former owners of one of yours (assuming they're used?) invited something in, and it attached itself to the board? Maybe they could be cleansed somehow? I wouldn't know how.

All these possibilities aside, there are times when we're just beset with our own fears.

Even if prayer doesn't help with outside forces, at least I think it helps me feel better.

If you believe in angels you might want to ask for Archangel Michael's assistance with this. You might want to try that even if you don't believe -- it can't hurt.

Sorry this post was so long....

Tansey Ella

Thanks Nevada for the links and info.

Nevada

I wonder if the Gothic male could be a former owner of the new board. Did you know anything about the person you bought it from?

One thing you might try later is bringing those boards you've owned for a while back inside one at a time, and see if anything happens. You could do it in the order you acquired them, the newest acquisition and the one you used last. If you get them all inside, one at a time, and either the newest one or the one that you used triggers something, that might be a better clue as to what's going on.

But maybe you should wait for Danny's input before trying anything like that.

Sending positive vibes. :heart:

Tansey Ella

edited by myself

Dancing Bear

I have emailed those pictures out to another couple of good people who can help out too;.. we will speak to you tomorrow night about it all
I will email you the time..
K

Dancing Bear xx