This is Scary and True, Can you Help?

Milfoil

Mod note

We're getting a bit off topic here and discussions about emailing photos or off-site events should be discussed via PM please.

:)

canid

I'd like to see the pics posted here - the more people that can view them, the merrier, right? Could someone pm Tansey & walk her thru it? I'd help you to get them to a more manageable size, if you'd like.

Tansey Ella

thanks you so much.

Vadella

willowfox said:
You asked for advice, so I did a little reading about your "visitor"

The advice is to take absolutely no notice, show no fear of any kind at all, just laugh at any perceived threats that he makes, and be realistic, what

Excuse me for not reading what everyone had to say as this stopped me in my tracks. :) This is true. I had one experience that you describe. I was in bed and it was hovering above me. I turned around to not face it anymore. I was however greeted by the spirit of a child standing by my bed.... but that thing had disappeared when I ignored it. I'm glad I'm not the only one. ;)

XX
Vad

Dancing Bear

We are so glad we could help Tansey..
he did try it on with a couple of younger ones in the circle, thinking young meant easy target....lucky they were all grounded and had their head about them, and too clever for that..
The entire circle did a fantastic job on fnding out who this man is..and why he is doing what he is.
Now you know who it is, you no longer have to be afraid and get attitude with him..

He is being very Naughty and you tell him so..

BTW , I did pick up on your mum being there so she will back you all the way.

I feel he may have not gone to the light seeing as he had so many fears about afterlife. we are hoping he has gone now for you..
please let us know...

and sorry Milllie.. got carreid away and wasnt thinking! :)

Kissa

Dancing Bear said:
The entire circle did a fantastic job on fnding out who this man is..and why he is doing what he is.
Now you know who it is, you no longer have to be afraid and get attitude with him..

can this information become public?

just wondering...

k

namesoftrees

Glad you guys got it sorted out..

I found myself wondering how you are now about it all. ?
Hope this finds you all happy.