What are the Three Wise Men bringing you?

winter garden

If you are still taking sitters may my name please be added to your list?

CosmicBeing

May I ask for an insight into the wise men gift to me?

Zelmira

I would love a gift from the Mages please.. :)

Thank you!

Thanks for sitting. Here is your gift.

The card I picked for you is The Father from the base Storyworld Cards set.
Keywords: protection, experience, safety, fun
My interpretation: Your gift is related to a father figure, or you may become a father yourself. What you are getting with this card is a sense of protection that you may have being longing for a while. Think what the word father means to you. Someone may appear in your life that you will feel is like a father to you.

Blessings,

Zelmira

Zelmira

Thank you for the gift

Priya

The card I picked for you is The Green Stone from "The Faery Magic" set.
Keywords: promises, neighbors, gratitude.
My interpretation: This stone stands in a place between humans and faeries. It is a boundary, but where it stands promises and agreements are made between both worlds. Therefore, your gift is a promise fulfilled, or an agreement that had been made before, but it has not been fulfilled yet. Gratitude is part of the gift, either someone will be grateful to you or your heart will be grateful for something you receive.

Blessings,

Zelmira

Zelmira

Hi Zelmira! I would love to have a gift :heart: many thanks!

The card I picked for you is The Faerie Deer from "The Faery Magic" set.
Keywords: luck, speed, finding, blessing.
My interpretation: This deer brings you good fortune, and will make it easier and faster for you to get what you want. He also will be of great help to find something or someone you either lost, or have looking for in your life. Keep him in mind when you to find something fast.

Blessings,

Zelmira

Zelmira

I would love to have this gift! đź‘Śđź’‹

The card I picked for you is The Uninvited Guest from "The Mad Professor" set.
Keywords: adventurous, curious, accident prone.
My interpretation: This card is telling me that this year you are going to get yourself in some adventurous situations, you will either get involved actively or just become a hidden spectator, the uninvited guest. Your curiosity may get you in some difficult situations. So, make sure you think about well before getting into unknown territory.

Blessings,

Zelmira

Zelmira

Could I plz be considered

The card I picked for you is The Unexpected Visitor from "The Magical Toy Box" set.
Keywords: strange, helpful, protective, love.
My interpretation: This is a visitor that may come from far away, but he/she knows you need his/her protection, love and care. It could be a person who you already know who you are not expecting to get back into your life, or may be someone new in your life. He/she will protect you when you are afraid.

Blessings,

Zelmira

Zelmira

I would love a gift :)
Thanks for sitting.

The card I picked for you is The Spell of Dancing from "The Faery Magic" set.
Keywords: unending, invisible, whirl.
My interpretation: Before I even read the explanation of the card, I felt that this gift is related to your ability to move on, and start doing things that you always wanted to do, but either never were able to do, or dare to do. That being said, the card says that this spell causes an itching in your toes that kinds of compels you to move. Now, once you start, you won’t stop because of exhaustion, so there is a warning here, they only way to stop this frenzy is with a prayer or an amulet, a stone that calms down come to my mind.

Blessings,
Zelmira

GotH

The card I picked for you is The Father from the base Storyworld Cards set.
Keywords: protection, experience, safety, fun
My interpretation: Your gift is related to a father figure, or you may become a father yourself. What you are getting with this card is a sense of protection that you may have being longing for a while. Think what the word father means to you. Someone may appear in your life that you will feel is like a father to you.

Blessings,

Zelmira

This is interesting because my father and I were really never that close but just recently we connected in a way that made a difference. There was something that happened that made me see him in a very different light. I can see how this card has come up for me.

Thank you for taking the time to read for me Zelmira.

G

Padma

The card I picked for you is The Faerie Deer from "The Faery Magic" set.
Keywords: luck, speed, finding, blessing.
My interpretation: This deer brings you good fortune, and will make it easier and faster for you to get what you want. He also will be of great help to find something or someone you either lost, or have looking for in your life. Keep him in mind when you to find something fast.

Blessings,

Zelmira

This...is really interesting, Zelmira! I have found a dog on a rescue site locally, and while husband and I know we should probably not get another dog, we are both madly in love with her picture! We've been thinking of applying, actually. Just not sure how our other 3 dogs would take it.

Here's the thing though - we found her accidentally and quickly, and nearly applied for her the same night. We've sent a donation, and now we are waiting for the rescue people to get back to us. If we do forge ahead, it will indeed be a rapid process. :) Also, the dog is part Husky, so she is a rapid kind of dog! ;)

I think the gift from the Mages is the dog situation. Thanks so very much for reading for me! If it turns out to be something else, I will let you know.

PS right before I posted this, I spoke to my niece, and we rapidly decided I should drive to her province and visit her this weekend! :laugh: so it seems seizing the day is the order here. Done! :heart:

PS many blessings on you for the New Year ahead, and thanks again for this exciting and insightful gift! :love: