What are the Three Wise Men bringing you?

winter garden

Thanks for sitting. Here is your gift.

The card I picked for you is The Three Wishes from the "Faery Magic" set.
Keywords: wishes, desires, thoughtfulness.
My interpretation: This card is related to the saying: “Be careful what you ask for because you may get it”. This card tells me that the Three Wise Men are willing to make your wishes or desires come true, but you must be very careful about what you are wishing for. Think of what you want most of all, how the fulfilling of this wish will change your life and the lives of the people around you. Consider the consequences it will bring for you and others and make your wish with care.

Blessings,

Zelmira

Thank you, Zelmira :)

The card you drew is very interesting indeed because I'm not completely certain I know exactly what I want. I'm certain I want love, but am torn between different individuals and unsure which of the two would bring the most happiness to my life. I'm sure they both would in their own way, but I feel like I know neither one of them enough to be sure which I am most compatible with. Either way, if my wish came true and I could be with one or the other of these people it would cause great complication in my life. Both of them live interstate, and my parents have health problems which make me slightly reluctant to move so far away. Outside of the realm of love, all my other wishes would involve relocating as well, so I find your interpretation of the card rather resonant.

NamasteIndia

The card I picked for you is The Green Stone from "The Faery Magic" set.
Keywords: promises, neighbors, gratitude.
My interpretation: This stone stands in a place between humans and faeries. It is a boundary, but where it stands promises and agreements are made between both worlds. Therefore, your gift is a promise fulfilled, or an agreement that had been made before, but it has not been fulfilled yet. Gratitude is part of the gift, either someone will be grateful to you or your heart will be grateful for something you receive.

Blessings,

Zelmira
Thankyou

Looking forward to the gift

Zelmira

Hello zelmira, I would also like to sit.

The card I picked for you is The Dreamer from the "Quest and Adventures" set.
Keywords: dream, foresight, wonder, sleep.
My interpretation: The first thing that came to my mind with this card was that you have a dream that may come true this year. On the other hand, I am getting the sense that this year you are going to develop, if you do not possess it yet, the gift of having premonitory dreams. They may be good or bad, but it will help you and people around you to take precautions if something you dream of is not good and may be avoided.

Blessings,

Zelmira

Zelmira

Zelmira I would like a gift from the three wise men! Thanks!

The card I picked for you is The Leaf Boat from the base Storyworld Cards set.
Keywords: messages, secrecy, invisibility.
My interpretation: The Leaf Boat is like special mailman. It delivers messages where you want to send them. The advantage of this gift is that your messages can get to the person or persons you want to get them without being noticed by other people. It is an object that will carry your message fast and securely. What I am getting is that for some reason you want to communicate with people that are far away from you, but you do not want your message to be intercepted. Perhaps someone will act as The Leaf Boat for you.

Blessings,

Zelmira

Zelmira

can you draw one for me please?

The card I picked for you is The Parliament of Birds from the "Animal Tales" set.
Keywords: gathering, discussion, government.
My interpretation: This card is about getting together with people of like interest to talk about the topics related to them. What I see as a gift for you with this card is that this year you may have the opportunity to get together with people who share some of your ideas and interests with the intention of forming some kind of organization or interest group. If you are planning to get a position in some type of organization, this may be the signal that you will get the position. Government does not always has to do with politics. Groups and organizations have rules they abide by and people who are responsible for the good functioning of the group, so this could be even a New Age group, a club, etc.

Blessings,

Zelmira

page of wands

The card I picked for you is The Parliament of Birds from the "Animal Tales" set.
Keywords: gathering, discussion, government.
My interpretation: This card is about getting together with people of like interest to talk about the topics related to them. What I see as a gift for you with this card is that this year you may have the opportunity to get together with people who share some of your ideas and interests with the intention of forming some kind of organization or interest group. If you are planning to get a position in some type of organization, this may be the signal that you will get the position. Government does not always has to do with politics. Groups and organizations have rules they abide by and people who are responsible for the good functioning of the group, so this could be even a New Age group, a club, etc.

Blessings,

Zelmira

thank you :) maybe my gathering/discussion place is in tarot forum

CosmicBeing

The card I picked for you is The Faraway Island from the "Stories of the Sea" set.
Keywords: hidden, secret, friendly, bountiful.
My interpretation: When I saw the card, the first thing that came to my mind is a trip to some paradise like islands full of adventure and treasures. If it is not that exactly, you may be going to a place where there are a lot of adventures, and you will find someone or something magical or strange that may consider is a treasure. There is a warning in this card, not all may be like you think it is. Now, coming to my mind, is the fact that place is somewhere in your own soul and mind. You may feel like a place is just like that, magical, a paradise.

Blessings,

Zelmira

I will have to keep this in mind. I am definitely planning on being more adventurous, traveling more, reconnecting with myself, taking risks, trying to just start a new chapter in my life.

I will have to keep you up to date. Thank you for the reading!

empress's dress

hello zelmira. how are you today? may i? i would love a reading from you, if you may, and nugget of their wisdom.

cherryberry

The card I picked for you is The Dreamer from the "Quest and Adventures" set.
Keywords: dream, foresight, wonder, sleep.
My interpretation: The first thing that came to my mind with this card was that you have a dream that may come true this year. On the other hand, I am getting the sense that this year you are going to develop, if you do not possess it yet, the gift of having premonitory dreams. They may be good or bad, but it will help you and people around you to take precautions if something you dream of is not good and may be avoided.

Blessings,

Zelmira

wow! very interesting as i have been having strong and vivid dreams the last few days which was already surprising to me as I usually rarely remember my dreams and then having that for a few days in a row was surprising. I will keep watching this, maybe I do indeed develop this!!! Exciting stuff!!
I remembber especially 2 of the dreams that felt so vivid and real that I thought they really happened but after a few hours I realized that I just dreamt it :) very interesting!