Deck of The Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 57 : September 1st - September 8th

Elendil

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread:HERE.

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle: Will create if requested.
Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

List of Participants:

1. Elendil : The Lost Tarot of Nostradamus
2. toj : Animals Divine
3. Bodhiseed : Wheel of Change Tarot and the Oracle of Dreamtime
4. jema : Sacred Sites
5. swedishfish612 : Vampires Tarot of the Eternal Night
6. Chiriku : Buckland Romani Tarot
7. AJ : Songs For The Journey Home
8. desertrat : Etruscan Tarot
9. VGimlet : Truth Seeker's Tarot and Psychic Cards
10. Chiska : Wheel of Change Tarot
11. merissa 88 : Giant's Tarot and Viking Cards
12. Eyebright : Shapeshifter Tarot
13. BelovedK : Mary-El Tarot and the Faerie Guidance Oracle
14. Rhoswen : Llewellyn Tarot
15. Madame Squee : Chronata's Minute Tarot Deck and Chronata's Minute Lenormand
16. GoldenWolf : Lo Scarabeo Tarot
17. mismaree : Silent Tarot
18. missy : Steampunk Tarot

Elendil

I've 'bookmarked' my place in the list of participants but have no idea yet which deck I will use...

toj

I will participate...deck to be determined.

BodhiSeed

I'm in with the Wheel of Change Tarot paired with the Oracle of Dreamtime.
Thanks Elendil:heart:!

Elendil

The postman has just delivered The Lost Tarot of Nostradamus (via the Book Depository) so I am going with this new deck this week.

jema

I am gonna give Sacred Sites another chance. I didn't really use it much at all and it deserves some more attention.

To be honest, I got 33 decks on my 'unused deck list' and the random generator threw me such odd ones that made me cringe.

swedishfish612

I'm in with Vampires Tarot of the Eternal Night. I've been itching to play with this one.

Chiriku

I can't decide. Torn between returning to my seasonally-driven decks (Hallowquest/Arthurian or Buckland Romani) before summer is officially over, and moving on to fresh ground. If the latter, I might do Transformational Tarot (Arnell Ando) or Tarot of the Holy Light.

I am affected by the seasons and often feel driven to associate with them in some tangible way, of which tarot is a handy option.

ETA: and I decided on Buckland Romani (not the Russian version this time).

AJ

autumn arrived here this week, it is everywhere in the air.

Elendil! Images of the Nostradamus at work, goodie goodie. It is on my maybe list, simply as an interesting subject as opposed to usable tarot.

I'm on the road for the next 10 days, and will be using Songs for the Journey Home.

Great picks this week from everyone this week!

desertrat

I'm on the road for the next 10 days, and will be using Songs for the Journey Home.

Great picks this week from everyone this week!

Songs for the Journey Home is a deck I've lusted for for a very long time. I don't see how you could go wrong with this one. :D

Elendil, put me down for the Etruscan tarot. Such a beautiful deck. I hope I can connect with it.