Deck of The Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 57 : September 1st - September 8th

toj

I had a variety of decks I was looking at today and trying to choose as my deck for the next week. I decided to choose one card from each deck and see what wanted my attention the most. Here is what I drew in the order I pulled them:

Animals Divine Tarot: The Tower
Dark Grimoire: The Tower
Tarot of the Mystic Spiral: The Tower
Tarot of the Sweet Twilight: High Priestess
Hanson-Roberts: Strength
Sakki-Sakki- Queen of Swords

The Tower seemed to have a strong presence and that first card screamed "Don't ignore me!". See picture if you want to get the feel of this card from this deck.

Pick of the week: Animals Divine

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 51

Chiriku

Screamed "Don't ignore me!" indeed. Almost all Trumps and three Towers? That's some heavy stuff that needs your attention. Good luck with it.

VGimlet

Truth-Seekers Tarot, paired with Psychic cards this week. :D You know, those cards with the stars, squares, etc.

toj

Screamed "Don't ignore me!" indeed. Almost all Trumps and three Towers? That's some heavy stuff that needs your attention. Good luck with it.

I was kind of taking it as the strong women cards saying it is ok to put my attention elsewhere and the eagle telling me it was his turn. The Tower card in Animals Divine fell out after several shuffles. I shuffled a bunch of times with the Dark Grimoire before drawing the Tower card there and the Tower card fell out in the Mystic Spiral deck after four or five shuffles. Heavy stuff or are they just all in agreement?

Chiska

Wheel of Change Tarot for me, please!

merissa_88

I'm using the Giant's Tarot and Viking Cards this week. :)

Eyebright

Random generator threw up Shapeshifter Tarot by Lisa Hunt. Hmmm! We'll see how this goes...I quite liked the sound of it, but when I got it the pale, pastelly colours of the card fell a bit flat for me, but we shall see!

Elendil, I've also got the Lost Tarot of Nostradamus and haven't quite plucked up the courage to work with it yet! I'll be keeping a keen eye on your blog/daily draws this week! :D

BelovedK

I want in!! With the Mary-El Tarot and the Faerie Guidance Oracle :)

I have had the Mary-El for a while now and have yet to crack her open :eek: I look forward to getting to know her this week (and I just got the beautiful Faerie Guidance cards)

Yayy!!

Elendil

I have had the Mary-El for a while now and have yet to crack her open :eek: I look forward to getting to know her this week (and I just got the beautiful Faerie Guidance cards)

Yayy!!

You are very welcome BelovedK.

:)

Eyebright

Yayy!!

Welcome BelovedK! I love the Mary-el, look forward to seeing what you think of it :)