Deck of The Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 57 : September 1st - September 8th

BelovedK

Welcome BelovedK! I love the Mary-el, look forward to seeing what you think of it :)

I'm already in love, but it's hard to shuffle and one of my cards had the lamination peeling a bit from the corner. I am not too worried about that though. I am loving the images and the card I picked answered my question.

I also played a bit with the Faerie oracle and it is so lovely.

Rhoswen

Llewellyn (Ferguson)

I would like to try this for a week. Would you please add me?

The deck that wants to be "on" this week is the Llewellyn (Ferguson).

swedishfish612

Welcome Rhoswen!

Re: the Mary-El...I just posted about this one on another thread! I don't actually read it, but whatever my card of the day is (pulled from my Deck of the Week), I take the Mary-El version and keep it on my altar throughout the day. The artwork is just so stunning to me. This is such a meaty, thoughtful deck. I don't always love the way that the creator has interpreted a card, but I can tell she has really spent time with the Tarot and made it a part of her. I love that it's not just a quick and dirty RWS clone. I can't imagine reading with it anytime soon, but the way I'm currently using it makes me happy. I can't imagine my altar without a Mary-El card on it anymore!

Madame Squee

Chronata's Minute Tarot Deck and Minute Lenormand

Elendil, I will love to hear your opinion of The Lost Tarot of Nostradamus. It has been in and out of my Amazon cart several times the past few weeks.

I know I said last week that I was going to stick with the Incidental Tarot another week, and that I was going to use the Druidcraft after that, but I've changed my mind...

Please sign me up with Chronata's Minute Tarot Deck and Chronata's Minute Lenormand -- which I was very fortunate to receive this week. I am so happy, I can't wait to start using them together!

Thank you. :heart:

GoldenWolf

This week, I will be working with the (as opposed to "a") Lo Scarabeo Tarot ;)

Chiska

I would like to try this for a week. Would you please add me?

The deck that wants to be "on" this week is the Llewellyn (Ferguson).

Welcome Rhoswen!

Eyebright

This week, I will be working with the (as opposed to "a") Lo Scarabeo Tarot ;)

This was my first deck, and still one of my favourites! I love playing the system in the cards, as they incorporate RWS, Thoth and Marseilles into the deck, though it mostly RWS and Thoth that I can tell :D

desertrat

Great to have you BelovedK and Rhoswen !!!

So far I'm very much enjoying my simple yet elegant Etruscan tarot. I really love the artwork of this one. Perhaps part of my delight stems from the fact that it is NOT the Pythagorean tarot. I'm relieved to be working with a familiar and comfortable RWS type deck. I guess I'm not ready at this time to push my boundaries. :p

ladybird

I'm in with the Silent Tarot this week! (It's very hard to put the Deviant Moon away but I'll get that out next week if I'm missing it.) ;) I will be reading with the smaller version of the Silent Tarot. I was very lucky to get the large limited edition of the deck last week so will be using that as well to compare details.