The Bohemian Gothic Tarot - It's Here!

Promise

I'm glad the other part of your order showed up!
I hope your friend loves her stuff!

baba-prague

weaver said:
After weeks of hand wringing on my friend's behalf, the remainder of my pre-order arrived yesterday. In truth, my friend, whose half of the order came so late, seemed to be just fine about her deck's delivery being so delayed.

At any rate, her things have finally arrived. I am very relieved!

weaver

Oh goodness, I think I am even more relieved!

Alta

I used the Secret Fears spread last night, and was literally stunned at the cards that came up! And no, I am not going to share. But let's say that deck cuts right to the bone.

sharpchick

Where is everyone buying this deck?

Everywhere I've looked the sellers say it's not in stock. . .

I want one.

EDITED TO ADD: Well, excuse the post. I answered my own question and ordered from Baba. . .

Now, the deliciously tantalizing wait begins. . .

Promise

sharpchick-You won't regret it! It certainly is worth the wait, although the wait is agonizing.

6 Haunted Days

Promise said:
sharpchick-You won't regret it! It certainly is worth the wait, although the wait is agonizing.

God is it ever! What was even worse is that a lot of us we're watching it being created and waiting for it since back last March...

Sadly the international mail seems very slow these days, probably have to wait 2-3 weeks....that's the going time.

rwcarter

My regular and backup Silver editions arrived today. Ordered 1/5/08, shipped 1/7/08, received 1/19/08, so a little under two weeks from Prague to California. (Got home after the mail lady put the slip in the mailbox, but fortunately she was still delivering mail in the neighborhood, so I was able to get it from her cause Monday's a national holiday here in the US and I wouldn't have been able to get it until Tuesday!)

Probably won't have time to look through the regular edition to do the compare and contrast until tomorrow.

Rodney

6 Haunted Days

Yea , that's what's weird. I ordered the BBC Gold and book on 1/6/08 and I would assume they shipped on Monday the 7th like yours did. Yet nothing here yet and one would think you'd need at least a couple xtra days to get all the way over the West coast!

Damn those holidays, I hate having no mail days.

baba-prague

6 Haunted Days said:
Yea , that's what's weird. I ordered the BBC Gold and book on 1/6/08 and I would assume they shipped on Monday the 7th like yours did. Yet nothing here yet and one would think you'd need at least a couple xtra days to get all the way over the West coast!

Damn those holidays, I hate having no mail days.

In general (not about your order in particular) bags add time. We often have to make them to order so they can add a week or so. Apart from that, yes, everything gets dealt with asap - and as we're now caught up we are mostly shipping within a few days of the order. I think what makes the difference is sometimes the efficiency of local post and also customs. And fate!

But I have a feeling your Dark Sister is always going to keep you waiting 6HD. She is establishing her right to be provoking.

6 Haunted Days

baba-prague said:
In general (not about your order in particular) bags add time. We often have to make them to order so they can add a week or so. Apart from that, yes, everything gets dealt with asap - and as we're now caught up we are mostly shipping within a few days of the order. I think what makes the difference is sometimes the efficiency of local post and also customs. And fate!

But I have a feeling your Dark Sister is always going to keep you waiting 6HD. She is establishing her right to be provoking.

Oh yes, I was talking about my BBC Gold order, which I ordered seperately later than the Silver with the wristlet. I knew that would take longer as the bags have to be made etc.