A Most Genuine & Authentic Fake 15th Century Method!

Bernice

The Empress is the physical body of the realm, and by extension, our physical body (Health, Fitness, etc.). Could we extend her to physical objects in general?? Anybody buying it??
Dunno.... I see the direction you're thinking along. I'm inclined to 'see' her as a Person (a physical female person in the midst of life).

Bee :)

Rosanne

I see the Empress as Health- sure!- but actual things- no. I see the Sun as a 'Thing'

Bernice

Post 70: Bernice: Significators for Lost Things:

Lost my glasses, where are they? Lack of vision, clarity; bu**erd with out 'em: Juggler/illusion/distortion?

thinking......
Duh!
WRONG!

Glasses = clarity. Should probably be represented by the Sun. Thanks Roasanne :)

Melanchollic

Sun is perfect for clarity, illumination, etc. I also use it for food.

Moon could be a possible lost object? Lack of clarity. Reflection. Drink like in horary.

I'm still stuck on physical objects. I keep coming back to one of the Papi (II, III, IIII, V). If they are somehow merely physical people with no other allegorical overlay, wouldn't that make them the most appropriate for physical objects?

Melanchollic

Probably the easiest way to do objects is to by category. The Juggler for games, Father Time for clocks, the Devil for adult novelties... :laugh: and so on.

Melanchollic

Let's say we've lost our watch (Time). Will it come to light (The Sun)?

Or alternatively, will our watch (Time) stay in the dark (Moon) and never be found?

Tah-Dah!! :D

Bernice

:) As it happens I was also thinking of the Moon for;

Uncertainty, unclear, un-committed, unreliable etc. Also 'fleeting'..... (inconstant).

"In the dark", is another meaning to add. Thanks Mel.

Bernice

Had a thought. Would The Star be a 'thing' (one would like to have or may have a query about), it's in the dark but it is 'specific'.

Melanchollic

Bernice said:
Had a thought. Would The Star be a 'thing' (one would like to have or may have a query about), it's in the dark but it is 'specific'.

:?: I'm not sure I follow you here? :?:

Bernice

Hmm......... I think I was still thinking of a 'thing' in relation to something (or perhaps someone) who exists, but is out of reach. Something Lost or Hard-to-Find.