Dreaming with the tarot cards & psychic bonds?

Barbaras Ahajusts

Tonights Card to sleep with Prince/Page of Swords

Sounds a bit adultrious...LOL!

Because of a reading, I am going to pull the Prince of Swords from the Thoth and see what comes about in a dream.

Anyone want to pull him from their deck and see if we can get something going here? Its an excellent way to learn more and hopefully have some fun, while doing it!

Besides, if you find yourself in one of my dreams with me, you never know if its going to be pg rated or a "OH OH shes naked again" rated dreams! LOLOL!

Someone join me in sleeping with their own Prince/Page of Swords. Any deck!

Comeon, any takers??

;)Barb

starless

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
Sounds a bit adultrious...LOL!

Because of a reading, I am going to pull the Prince of Swords from the Thoth and see what comes about in a dream.

Anyone want to pull him from their deck and see if we can get something going here? Its an excellent way to learn more and hopefully have some fun, while doing it!

Besides, if you find yourself in one of my dreams with me, you never know if its going to be pg rated or a "OH OH shes naked again" rated dreams! LOLOL!

Someone join me in sleeping with their own Prince/Page of Swords. Any deck!

Comeon, any takers??

;)Barb

Hmm....I'll take the Knight of Swords does that count? lol. I'll try it with him tonight :shhh:

mystic mal

My Knight of Swords is out of the pack and Im off to bed with the young man...ummm if you know what I mean. Speak to you in the morning to see if he brings me any insights..this could be fun or mind blowing,

IndigoWonders

Funny you should post this. I pre-ordered a book called Dreaming With Tarot: Using Tarot Card To Invoke Your Dreams just last week. It's due out at the end of the month. The description is: Combining the interpretative power of dream discernment and tarot-card reading, the techniques introduced in this book harness these two cosmic powers to deepen and channel dreams. Instructions are provided on how to read and apply the 78 tarot cards to dreams, "order" dreams using tarot cards, and interpret and influence dreams. These suggestions will help readers heighten their awareness of the psychic world and affect their futures by harnessing the power of dreams.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Thats an interesting book. You will have to walk us through it once you are through it, IndigoWonders.

I pulled my Prince out of the big Thoth deck and he is going under my pillow. I will meditate before hand on his basic discription and pray for my guide to aid me.

I shall report if I find anything worth talking about.;)

:)Barb

starrystarrynight

Hey, aren't you afraid you will crease the good lad?? :D

Aw, what the heck, I'll give it a go with one of my spare Thoths. I'll let you know tomorrow (but I would rather be sleeping with someone whose, uh, sword isn't so sharp and potentially damaging.)

Edited to add:

Centaur[/i said:
I hope you used protection.
Maybe we'd better tuck in the Ace of Cups.....;)

silverwings94

I'll join you guys. It sounds very intriging and wonderful. Pulling the prince of swords right now and placing him under my pillow. Will let you all know tomorrrow what I dream.
Silverwings94

Make that the Knight of swords. None of my decks has the Prince of Swords.
good night everyone happy dreams.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Pillowcase

My young Thoth Prince of Swords is tucked neatly or un-neatly inside my pillowcase.
I hope I dont drool on him. :D

I'm kinda wondering what I will dream about as my dreams here of late have been kinda....desirable! ;)

Oh oh...I just had a thought. What if that excitable energy of the young Prince doesn't last long enough to finish up to my goal? Oh well, even the young Princes need to practice his communication techniques!

;)Barb

Star-Willow

Wow cutiecutie this is such a good idea, especially for learning purposes :)

I always sleep with a new deck for about a week (that sounds funny :laugh:) just to mix vibes with it before I begin to work it :)

I would love to do this as an ongoing exercise, would anyone else be interested? I thought that maybe if someone choses a specific card, (like what you have so far with the Prince of Swords) and we could all try the same card, from different decks too cos we all don't have the same decks and then post what we each got to learn and compare :)

What does everyone think?

ETA< just read Barb's post #11 and it seems I've just asked the same question as her, can you tell I'm excited about this :laugh:

Barbaras Ahajusts

I have the Thoth Prince of Swords safely ensconsed in my pillow case! So he's with me for the night.

Its a great idea.