Man with a Pendulum

December Fairy

Stereo Q

Sue,
I was just watching TV and something hit me. :D

When you get settled in for the night and start to meditate, do you always use a CD/music?

If you do, maybe they are telling you not to use music/sound at all. When you start doing medium work, you will not be able to have the music to get to the right mind set.
They may be saying start practicing getting there without it.

If you don't always use a cd, well back to square one. ;)

psychic sue

Hi DF - firstly let me say, I am very touched you were thinking about this when you were watching TV! Thanks for taking such an interest!

Actually, I don't put any music on - the CD was just on standby - maybe they are telling me I should?

psychic sue

I didn't tune in for long last night as I was very tired - my son bashed his knee on Saturday night - wasn't too bad at first but by 5.30am Sunday he couldn't sleep for pain, so I took him to the local hospital (yes, at 5.30am) - and then I didn't get to sleep for the rest of the day so I was shattered when I got to bed at about 12.30 am. (He's ok by the way, muscle damage, but lying in bed milking it for all it's worth - "mom can I have a drink, mom can I have a snack" etc).

I did have a little look - but only saw some colour - too tired I think.

Earlier on though, I went barging into the bedroom for something and as I opened the door I saw a white mist on the floor, just for a second or two. I wonder what that was?

Milfoil

Glad your son is ok and I'm sure he'll remember all the nice things you do for him when you are not feeling too good.

Mist can mean several things (I looked into it yesterday after dreaming about mist the other night).

It can mean that you are missing something
That something is being hidden from you
An initiation
Transition

December Fairy

psychic sue said:
I didn't tune in for long last night as I was very tired - my son bashed his knee on Saturday night - wasn't too bad at first but by 5.30am Sunday he couldn't sleep for pain, so I took him to the local hospital (yes, at 5.30am) - and then I didn't get to sleep for the rest of the day so I was shattered when I got to bed at about 12.30 am. (He's ok by the way, muscle damage, but lying in bed milking it for all it's worth - "mom can I have a drink, mom can I have a snack" etc).

I did have a little look - but only saw some colour - too tired I think.

Earlier on though, I went barging into the bedroom for something and as I opened the door I saw a white mist on the floor, just for a second or two. I wonder what that was?

Happy to hear your son is OK.

psychic sue

Thanks for all your well wishes. He is one the mend now.

I saw Thomas last night - well to be precise, his pendulum - so I am missing something because it's the same message I had right at the beginning.

He was just swinging it back and forth - I ask what it means but I get no response!

Sophie-David

Sue in Flames of Green

Hi Sue

I just read this thread from beginning to this point, and found it truly fascinating! I feel sorry I haven't been following your adventures more closely, but perhaps I would have found it too distracting.

I was particularly interested in your green energy. This reminds me of Eirian's energy on the occasional moments I have seen it. I think of this as Empress energy, that arises from the green of the fertile earth. As Elven said earlier, I would also associate this with the Heart Chakra, and of course your work is extremely relational - and practical.

When my aura enflames it is in blue, essentially lunar in nature. This reminds me that my core mission is to vision and to communicate. It is very exciting to me that you too have discovered your sign, just as you have also discovered your mission! :love:

Sat Sri Akaal - Truth is Eternal
David

psychic sue

Thank you for your input David - I am in a lull at the moment - I feel like I can't be bothered. I know it sounds awful, but I am feeling "get on with it, or forget about it" - impatience I know, but I am feeling a bit low anyway. I hope it passes soon.

I didn't tune in last night for this reason, but something made me open my eyes and there before me was a deep, rich blue light. I saw my Guides face in the centre of it. There was an exchange of words, but I can't remember exactly what was said (I was on the verge of sleep).

I will fill you all in tomorrow.

Sue x

Milfoil

[[[[[[[[[[Sue]]]]]]]]]]]]

Don't loose faith, everyone goes through these slow periods. Take a breather and step back, perhaps you are doing my old trick of being so close to the problem that you can't see the full picture (can't see the wood for the trees!)

Chin up and remember, by experiencing this, you can help others with the same problem in the future . . .

Netzach

psychic sue said:
I didn't tune in last night for this reason, but something made me open my eyes and there before me was a deep, rich blue light. I saw my Guides face in the centre of it.

To me this suggests a healing light. I think your Guide and Thomas and all the others are aware of how hard you have been working on their behalf and how tired you have become. I suspect that they are perfectly happy for you to have a rest. You're the only one who's rushing! Spirits have all the time in the world. Go easy on yourself. You're doing brilliantly but you don't have to do it all at once.