Man with a Pendulum

Sophie-David

The Guide in the Blue Light

psychic sue said:
Thank you for your input David - I am in a lull at the moment - I feel like I can't be bothered. I know it sounds awful, but I am feeling "get on with it, or forget about it" - impatience I know, but I am feeling a bit low anyway. I hope it passes soon.

I didn't tune in last night for this reason, but something made me open my eyes and there before me was a deep, rich blue light. I saw my Guides face in the centre of it. There was an exchange of words, but I can't remember exactly what was said (I was on the verge of sleep).

I will fill you all in tomorrow.

Sue x
I'm sure this lull is frustrating, but you have come a long way quite quickly Sue, and my one concern as I read this thread was that you could be approaching burnout. There seems to have been so much going on without finding many answers. I do hope that your guide will give you a bit more direction. Interesting that I should be writing last night about the green and the blue auras, while you saw your guide within a rich blue light. My experience has been that these two energies can be in conflict and a resolution may be required. It may be time to pause and process...

I do think that you are in tune with your path and that all things are unfolding according to plan. :)

psychic sue

Yes David, I felt the same feeling.

Last night, I tuned in, as my Guide was urging me to.

I saw very very bright lights over my bed (the vortex I think) and also many colours - blues, greens and red - this time though, they were not in circles, but in long strips, sort of tapering out and undulating. There were many spirit people there - but one stood out as he was so bright. I couldn't see him properly as the light almost blinded me.

I don't know who he was or what he wanted - I am hoping he will come back tonight.

Sue x

psychic sue

More red and green lights.

The bright man stepped out of the light and he looked like he had old fashioned clothes on - like padded shoulders - but the image was not clear. This makes me think he may be a Guide - I can't see Guides at the same time as spirit people, because they vibrate at a different level. I think he may be a protector connected to my rescue mission.

Anyway, after a frustrating few minutes, I closed off. The Vortex gets brighter by the night.

psychic sue

Break through! At last!

I tuned in last night and saw a spirit man pointing at the door behind me.

I looked over and saw a thin, vertical strip of red light.

I wasn't scared at all so I carried on watching and really tried to concentrate this time.

A man came into view.

He was a native american (not Grey Wolf, I could feel his presence in the chair beside me). He had black and white make up on his face and a peculiar headress - looked like it was made of hair.

I suddenly realised what the red strip was - his spear.

Then it hit me - GATEKEEPER! The spear was full of protective energy - and being red, is a warning to the spirit world - keep away if you are not nice!

I asked him "are you my Gatekeeper" and he looked at me all serious and sombre and nodded - then carried on staring straight ahead.

I thanked him profusely.

All the nights I have asked for protection, he was been there standing by my doorway (both physical and spiritual!). He was hard to see, as he is from a higher realm, but I think he showed himself to me so I would feel more secure.

I wonder now if the red eyes belonged to him.

I am thrilled with this new discovery - I am going to try and draw him later.

Netzach

Wonderful! And, of course, a gate opens both ways. So presumably he is there not just to protect you from nasty stuff coming in but to assist you through onto the path you need to travel. Exciting stuff!

psychic sue

Thank you N! I hadn't thought about that! Maybe things will start to move forward now.

Sue x

Netzach

Well, when you said gatekeeper, I immediately thought of Malkuth on the Kabbalistic tree of life. I went to a weekend on Kabbalah some time ago and on the second day we acted out the tree of life. We were each given scripts for the sephiroth that we represented (that's when I became Netzach!). And I remember Malkuth, the gatekeeper, acting as passport control as we started on our journey up the tree.

Dancing Bear

Excellent Psychic Sue!!
I am so happy for you!!
What a fantastic site to see. I was wondering where you had been with this thread today.. It was worth the wait..

:love: DB xx
Please keep us updated..

Milfoil

Oh Sue, thats fantastic.

I'm so glad its all finally dropping into place, its so frustrating when we can't see what to do isn't it.

Milfoil

From several Native American sites (I did look around for other world tribal images and information) I wonder if this information might help?

It was believed that only by taking the blood of the enemy could they wipe the paint of mourning off their face.

Face paint was worn during battles because the Indian felt it was wrong to kill. By wearing face paint it was believed they could hide from the Great Spirit.

Face paint colours may be:

RED was the color of war. The Red Stick Creeks were the warrior villages. This was especially true among the Hitchiti speakers, who formed the nucleus of the Miccosukee Seminoles. It would be painted in bands or stripes on the face, as well as on the backs of the hands and on knife handles. The Red Stick Creeks might also favor red turbans.

WHITE was the color of peace. The White Stick villages were the peace party among the Creeks. If a group of Seminoles wore a strip of white around their red turbans, they were ready to talk truce. If Billy Bowleg wanted to parley, he made a sign of white beads and tobacco leaves on the trail leading to his camp.

BLACK was a "living" color, worn on the face to prepare for war.

GREEN worn under the eyes was supposed to empower the wearer with night vision.

YELLOW represented death, as it is the color of "old bones." Care should be taken not to wear a lot of yellow.

Colors too had special significance. Red was the color of war. Black was the color of ‘living’, worn on the face during war preparations. White was the color of peace. Green color worn under the eyes was believed to empower the wearer with a night vision. Yellow was the color of death, therefore, not worn much.

So your black and white painted man would make sense as a peaceful but prepared for war type of guy!

The Headdress is possibly animal hair (horse?) or porcupine quills. These have been used as headdresses all over the world but their significance I can't find as yet.

Hope this helps.