Man with a Pendulum

psychic sue

Nothing much happening at the moment - Blue Bear still there, many spirits around me - but nothing out of the ordinary (!) happening at the moment.

Oh there was one thing actually.

I was on TV last night (well, on the phone on TV) and all my family were sitting around watching the replay. The lamp in the corner flashed off and on.

"Ha ha that's granny watching as well" I said - and it flashed off and on again!

I checked the lamp out afterwards and there was nothing wrong with it.

Sue x

memries

The post about the Bears was interesting Sue. Something I had never heard before.

Lamps and light bulbs really seem to have a life of their own ! LOL

I read a post in here, it was about astral projection where the fellow (I think) said he travelled down the light cord to get back into his room and his body. Obviously the energy in a light bulb must be a different or higher vibration than us in some way. Do not understand it of course but it makes one think. Is electricity in someway connected to viewing ? lol Guess it does let us view but you know what I mean.

psychic sue

Personally, I think it must be easy for them to interfere with the electricity supply as it seems to happen so often - also they seem to be able to affect batteries - they often drain when spirits are around - maybe they are using the power from the battery or the electricity?

Milfoil

psychic sue said:
Nothing much happening at the moment - Blue Bear still there, many spirits around me - but nothing out of the ordinary (!) happening at the moment.

LOL, sorry, I had to giggle at this, "nothing out of the ordinary"!!!

A few people just might say that seeing spirits in your bedroom every night and a man with a luminous red spear is anything BUT ordinary. ;)

I'm glad your Nan came through though - what was the TV show about?

Milfoil

psychic sue said:
. . . . also they seem to be able to affect batteries - they often drain when spirits are around - maybe they are using the power from the battery or the electricity?

Sorry Sue, I'm in a very irreverant mood today . . .

I wonder! So would leaving batteries in a dish on the sideboard - would that be the same as leaving bread and milk out for the hedgehogs?

I'm just having a giggle, not contradicting you understand. ;)

psychic sue

Ha ha I like that idea Milly! (ah cute little hedgehogs!) I might try it!

So I tuned in last night - the lights were back - 3 red just hovvering around in front of me for ages - I saw a quick flash of Blue Bear so I knew it was him.

People were putting their hands over their mouths last night - maybe telling me to keep quiet until the time is right? I am having a terrible time at work at the moment, so this may be related to that.

Also, as I was dropping off to sleep,something made me open my eyes (again). Just for a second I saw a man, like he was in the flesh. He was victorian with a high collar and moustache. It was only for a second or two but it was a real step forward.

I wonder if it was my great-grandad. I was so upset about work yesterday - maybe he came to comfort me?

Milfoil

WOW - all I see sometimes are small specks of light flashing on then off, sometimes moving but thats it.

psychic sue

Well I tried last night but didn't seem to capture anything on film.

However, my son took this a few hours before - what is that light? I don't think it's the flash - too round and perfect looking. I don't know, see what you think.

Attachments

• spirits 013.jpg
    spirits 013.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 76