Melissa Lenormand

214red

I got interested in lenormand too late to get your cards.
Its good to see a home grown success here on AT,well done!

IheartTarot

214red said:
I got interested in lenormand too late to get your cards.

A lot of us bought extras, now the trading begins... :p

Le Fanu

IheartTarot said:
A lot of us bought extras, now the trading begins... :p
Don't even think about it. Nobody's having mine!

IheartTarot

Le Fanu said:
Don't even think about it. Nobody's having mine!

Why do you think I bought 3? :D

Not that I am ready to part with any one yet!

214red

i think i will have to wait awhile before these come up for trades

luckily i am not a collector and therefore all decks need to be replacable because i am clumsy therefore i wont be trading because i am sure it comes above my £15 incl postage deck limit

Miss Divine

aurarcana said:
Is it bad that I am being greedy? I bought 2 for a reason. I love mine and if anything happens to it...

Her site says they are sold out now too.
[/url]

You're not being greedy. Like I mentioned before, I wouldn't mind having the second copy I gifted to my friend.:D;)

tarot heart

tarotmama

I showed your deck to a few people who loved it but missed out on buying it. I gave the second one I bought to my best friend. Didn't you say there would be a free version available as a digital download? (see below)

thanks

tarotmama said:
Hi friends! I thought I'd update here now that the deck is finished.

In case you didn't know, I've been working on a Lenormand oracle deck for the past many moons. You can see a sampling of the cards here: http://tarotbymelissa.com/oracledeck/

I'm meeting with the printer that I'm 99% sure I'll be working with on Wednesday. I'm hoping to have pre-orders opening in a few weeks and decks shipping out by late Feb., early March. I'm really excited about all of this! It looks like we may get to do professional offset printing with rounded corners and a custom color card box as well and either a LWB or companion book (still hashing out that one)! I'm hoping to have some additional kits that include extra goodies as part of a "deluxe" pre-release. I'll get those details to you as soon as I can!

Here is the thread that I posted during the creation process: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=126004

I really believe in my little deck. I have proofs already and it's really nice to read with in Lenormand style and also just intuitively. I've done my best to pack as much *meaning and mood* into the cards as I could and I'm super proud of the results!

And of course the best news is having some financial backing now to produce a physical deck! For those who might not be in the position to order a copy of the deck, I'll have a free version available as a digital download sometime late spring or early summer.

I just wanted to thank everyone who posted in my creation thread for the support and share in the joy of this fabulous news as things move steadily along!!!

xoxoxo!

tarotmama

tarot heart said:
I showed your deck to a few people who loved it but missed out on buying it. I gave the second one I bought to my best friend. Didn't you say there would be a free version available as a digital download? (see below)

thanks

Yup! I need to work through some details first though. Maybe by the end of the summer. :)

AJ

That makes me feel foolish for having paid for a deck :(