Melissa Lenormand

tarotmama

AJ said:
That makes me feel foolish for having paid for a deck :(

If you're unhappy send it back to me and I'll give you a refund.

MareSaturni

AJ said:
That makes me feel foolish for having paid for a deck :(

Foolish is to think that.

After all, the deck came printed, finished, with a booklet and box, and even an extra surprise... doesn't that cover what you paid?

I have scans of many decks - I still prefer to have the deck in my hands, not the scans. I have no idea how to turn the images into real cards.

olivia

tarotmama said:
If you're unhappy send it back to me and I'll give you a refund.
And I will be happy of being able to buy it!!!!

prudence

There is one up for sale in the Trading forum here, in case anyone is looking for a copy.

Silver Crow

Just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying this deck. I'm lucky to have found one in the trading area, with everything that was going on with my son, I missed out on purchasing one, but am looking for a spare so if you don't love yours let me know. :)

Anyway, I decided the white borders were just too white, it distracted from the yummy vintage feel of the deck, so I took some aged linen dye based inks and aged the borders and edges and to me they look divine!

What do you think? It's hard to get a really good picture of it. The color is subtle, but a little yellowish with some tan thrown in, enough to look aged and blend with the wonderful artwork.

Attachments

• MLclose.jpg
    MLclose.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 165
  • MLfar.jpg
    MLfar.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 149

Kissa

WOW looks great to me, on the close picture, it looks like you mostly applied the ink on the side of the cards and a bit on the border itself, am I right? veeery smart, subtle, well thought & well executed :)

you make me want this deck a lot but i made a promise to myself: no more purchases, just trades. we'll see if the Universe wants me to get that one or not.

Silver Crow

Kissa said:
WOW looks great to me, on the close picture, it looks like you mostly applied the ink on the side of the cards and a bit on the border itself, am I right? veeery smart, subtle, well thought & well executed :)

you make me want this deck a lot but i made a promise to myself: no more purchases, just trades. we'll see if the Universe wants me to get that one or not.

Thanks, yes I edge the cards in completely then I just lightly dabbed the color on the white borders so it's kind of mottled and antique looking. I will try to do a scan tomorrow with a white piece of paper behind them so you can see the difference.

This is a really great deck, I wish I had one I could trade to you! I use it every single day.

tarotmama

Wow! I love that! I may have to do it to mine! :D

Silver Crow said:
Just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying this deck. I'm lucky to have found one in the trading area, with everything that was going on with my son, I missed out on purchasing one, but am looking for a spare so if you don't love yours let me know. :)

Anyway, I decided the white borders were just too white, it distracted from the yummy vintage feel of the deck, so I took some aged linen dye based inks and aged the borders and edges and to me they look divine!

What do you think? It's hard to get a really good picture of it. The color is subtle, but a little yellowish with some tan thrown in, enough to look aged and blend with the wonderful artwork.

Silver Crow

I love this deck. I just wanted to say that. I love this more than any other Lenormand or Oracle deck I have ever owned. She feels as if she was made for my hands, perfect card stock, perfect size, perfect imagery. I love this deck! :)

Now to find a back up, but only after Kissa gets her first copy. :D

Silver Crow

Here's a scan of the cards after aging. You can see the white background of the scanner between some of the images to get an idea of the difference.

Attachments

• ml.jpg
    ml.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 136