My Tarot Dolls

MoonGypsy

Bela Legosi in 'The Wolfman.' At the beginning of the movie he appears as a gypsy fortune teller. How do you like his minature Tarot cards?

Oh tarotbear!!! (((swoon))) i am in love with your "Bela" the Gypsy Fortuneteller doll! He has been one of my favorites since childhood. What a terrific find!:thumbsup:

ETA: i just did a little "googling" and found that The Bela the Gypsy doll is available here and there. Just a wee bit pricey for me, though, at the present...but the MoonGypsy in me is sorely tempted.:p

BTW, My hubby does a TERRIFIC impression of Bela Lugosi! :D Especially as "Igor" from the Frankenstein movies. He sends me into belly aching laughter with tears streaming down my face most everytime...:laugh:

Chronata

Ach! All of them are gone, but I will see if I can dig up Pictures!

I have created mostly fortune teller dolls, but I did also do two tarot dolls (the Star and the the Fool)

Grizabella

Making crone dolls is a love of mine but I've never managed to keep any. I want to make some soon, though, with little bitty Tarot cards and other stuff. I love dolls! Among those on my list to make if Creator ever quits putting babies in my nest is a mountain man Santa dressed all in buckskin, in addition to Tarot reader dolls. Sigh! No sign of being able to get the time in the near future, though.

I didn't know they made all those dolls, tarotbear. I never saw them in any of the stores. I really wasn't specifically looking, but I'd surely have noticed if a store carried any of them around here.

Disa

'Bearot' cards! Teehee. I love it!

That's a pretty cool collection. I've never seen any of those before.

Winterchild

Magical Dolls

I make magical mystical messenger Crows and Cats....!!!

These three are Corcel, Enyalassa and O'Malley

Attachments

• IMG_3863.jpg
    IMG_3863.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_3890.jpg
    IMG_3890.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_4083.jpg
    IMG_4083.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 146

The crowned one

I like the back yard too!

Rasa

I make magical mystical messenger Crows and Cats....!!!

These three are Corcel, Endelassa and O'Malley

WOW!

Do you sell these beautiful creations?
That first one, especially, is amazing!

Nina*

WOW!

Do you sell these beautiful creations?
That first one, especially, is amazing!

Yes! WOW!! Do you???

What great collections shown here. When I was a child I was quite a tomboy and always played with the boys (soccer and... well... fighting). Never dolls.
Today I often feel I missed out on something and often fall in love with dolls.