My Tarot Dolls

tarotbear

'Doll Reading' is absolutely MAGICKAL!

Rhinemaiden

She's sixteen inches.

Now I remember the library was built for a magical experiment :D Finally it became a sort of studio for my video clip.

For Rhinemaiden I attatch a few more. "The Doll Who Read", and her Tarot in the treasure box.

Thank you for the extra views... lovely, just lovely. A wonderful creation! :thumbsup:

Nina*

I am so excited... I have finished a special magical Crow Doll for Nina*....... Had to share.... I used magical and astrological symbols too on this dude. He is the wildest crow I have made yet I think... the pics don't really do him justice, but gives you an idea.
He is undergoing his naming ceremony with my son at the moment... Boo, my son is the namer of Crows.

These guys definitely make good readers too.

AND HE'S HERE!
He's simply amazing in every way. Stunning and magical and so well done too.

Thank you, Winter, I truly adore him! :heart:

Cassandra022

Awesome collection tarotbear!

Also, winterchild, those dolls are lovely. I especially like that cat, though the crows are quite awesome too. Shall have to keep you in mind next time I actually have some spending money at my disposal :0

Winterchild

That Library!!

She's sixteen inches.

Now I remember the library was built for a magical experiment :D Finally it became a sort of studio for my video clip.

For Rhinemaiden I attatch a few more. "The Doll Who Read", and her Tarot in the treasure box.

Wonderful! What an amazing library for her... I usually dont like *real* dolls, but she I could handle!!!