My Tarot Dolls

Nina*

He is AMAZING, Winter!!!! I totally love him!
I love his green eyes (I know I asked for this). All the colours are just fabulous! :heart:

Can't wait to hear his name! :D

Winterchild

Jarl

He is AMAZING, Winter!!!! I totally love him!
I love his green eyes (I know I asked for this). All the colours are just fabulous! :heart:

Can't wait to hear his name! :D

Ok his name is Jarl..... (pronounced Yarl), so I have been informed.... ! Apparently there is some mythology attached to this name, but when I looked it up it is Scandinavian for Earl... which is pretty cool!!

I am soooooo glad you love him!!! He has lots of symbols for you to discover...!

:heart:

ETA Forgot to say, its amazing my son found this was his name, as he has no idea he was headed for Denmark!!!

Winterchild

Pink Moon

Jarl has a couple of Moon symbols, but the big Pink Moon is a reference to Nick Drake, one of my favourite muso's (sadly he died very young)..but I always loved his album Pink Moon!!

Nina*

That's a wonderful name, Winter! Thank you... do give your son a big hug!!!

And I adore moons. And pink. :D

roppo

OH, this thread escaped my attention!

I have a sort of miniature library where a doll sits in her chair reading books. And she has her own set of tarot cards. I can't remember the reason why I set up these things.....

Attachments

• tarotdoll.jpg
    tarotdoll.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 113

Morwenna

Oh, that's delightful! ^

tarotbear

I have a sort of miniature library where a doll sits in her chair reading books. And she has her own set of tarot cards. I can't remember the reason why I set up these things.....

How tall is she? So cool ....

Rhinemaiden

OH, this thread escaped my attention!

Absolutely charming. Do you have more???

roppo

How tall is she? So cool ....

She's sixteen inches.

Now I remember the library was built for a magical experiment :D Finally it became a sort of studio for my video clip.

For Rhinemaiden I attatch a few more. "The Doll Who Read", and her Tarot in the treasure box.

Attachments

• dollreading.jpg
    dollreading.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 103
  • treasurebox-5.jpg
    treasurebox-5.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 88

MagsStardustBlack

What beautiful dolls and the birdie is so full of character, i love crows!! I love them all and the ball jointed doll is so so lovely!

My mam makes old fashioned gorgeous rag dolls - I would love to make Tarot Rag Dolls, they would be so lovely too. :.))