Personally meaningful cards?

DoctorLecter84

I know I'm late in replying to this post...
But a card that really means a lot to me is card XV -- the Devil. I think this card is very powerful, very provocative. In front of The Devil stands the man and woman from The Lovers card. Each have a chain noose loosely hung around their neck. Both chains are attached to the Beast's throne -- symbolism at its finest. This is the card actually got me started with the Tarot (I've printed out a picture of that card and have it in my little altar) -- when I was in my early teens, I remember being up late one night watching one of those 800# Psychic Hotline ads, well that what it was in America -- and I saw the Psychic draw the Devil card, it was an instant attraction -- some people dread that card, but I think it's netural depending on the question or issue. But to me, the Devil symbolizes erotic pleasure, wild behavior, and unbridled desire.

Tanga

More latecomers! :D

The Lovers in The Pagan Tarot, Lo Scarabeo.
(I'll photograph and post shortly). *try-as-I-may presently, I can't get a clear image. I have this deck in
pocket version so perhaps my little camera just can't manage this - or it's me. Lol.*

It shows a female initiate standing at the branch of a 2 pronged path.
One arm of the path leads down to her Coven (ritual group) and the other leads up
to her home (and variations of "homely" issues).
She has to choose.

I had to do that.

I was amazed to discover it in the deck, as it so poignantly expresses what I went through (regrettably).
I bought the deck because of that card.
:)

**OK - got a scan now:
https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/507569820483416507/

N.B. this is not my "favourite" - it's a particularly "personally meaningful" card.

WhatAboutBrennenburg

For some reason, a card that has stood out to me since I started tarot is Seven of Swords. The only problem is, I have no idea why. It's not a very positive card in most cases, and I'm not sure if it's a warning because I like it so much or what - but I still value it, regardless of the fact that I am unsure why.