Tarot Kurmay

moderndayruth

aurarcana said:
The deck + shipping cost me $35
My friend paid around 20USD (a bit less) for it and the box is really heavy, so its a very reasonable price!

On a side note, i don't speak Turkish either. :(

strings of life

^ I know, I was actually a bit shocked that the total wasn't that much really...

It looks like quite a package.

Wendywu said:
Now that's a good idea.

I don't read/write Turkish and my cousin has just divorced her Turkish husband. Drat. You know any Turkish literate people who could help? I don't mind typing it all out nicely with little scanned piccies etc.
I don't, sadly.

Someone has to be able to translate it. Or, there's always the Google Translator standby.

Brigid

:laugh: Now that would be an interesting deck! LOL

The cards (from tulumba anyway) tend to come in one big very solid block, I know of a couple of decks that have torn slightly when pulled apart.

So lots and lots of careful bending and cracking is usually needed. :)

Wendywu said:
Why? What happens? Firecrackers go off??? :D

photokat

aurarcana said:
I actually let out a slight chuckle.

Now, who wants to translate the booklet about the deck? Then, we can create a document and print it out.

Really.

You think you'll need one? It's just a slick RWS .....

strings of life

^ Well, in that case case, scratch that ;).

moderndayruth

photokat said:
You think you'll need one? It's just a slick RWS .....

Right, Aurarcana, its not that we need the booklet to read wit the deck, its *very* RWS based, i was rather interested what it has to say generally, and wondered whether its written by artist himself.

strings of life

moderndayruth said:
Right, Aurarcana, its not that we need the booklet to read wit the deck, its *very* RWS based, i was rather interested what it has to say generally, and wondered whether its written by artist himself.
Yes, that was my intended interest in the LWB. I don't care about the general meanings, but always find it interesting if an artists explains why he/she drew an image, or used a specific style. Sometimes the LWB is the diary of a deck.

But, it appears that this LWB is quite small. If it was big, I'd still be pushing for a Turkish to English translation!

Wendywu

I can't get the site to accept my login. It just says login failed and ignores me trying to buy a deck... aaaargh!!

I give up. I'll have another bash tomorrow. I'm tired and beating my head against a brick wall is starting to hurt too much....

rwcarter

It's been a rather expensive month for me thanks to this site and its members. Let it suffice to say that this deck isn't the only one I've bought, most of which have been bought from overseas....

Rodney

Wendywu

What - it accepted your login? and let you buy stuff? No fair ......