The Transparent Tarot is HERE!!!

Asher

Hooray!!!

My copy of the Transparent arrived today, right on schedule! (Along with 3 Tarot Totes bags and an oracle set I got in a trade here at AT.)

And since I've been sick for 3 days, I have much to occupy me as my energy returns. Not serious, just a strong cold that didn't want to let go.

Looking forward to going thru the TT card by card, laying down with the book when I need to rest, and just having fun! And with Veteran's Day off, an entire day of rest and relaxation!

I'll join you all later,

Asher

flying black kat

EM:

You are so naughty. I would not want to be the 7 of wands.

I just got my 2 copies of the Transparent Tarot from Amazon.com today. They were delieverd to my P.O. Box on Saturday.

I am so amazed by these cards. I opened the box in the P.O. Lobby and have not stopped looking since. I kept going in to my room and puting combinations together. My Soul card is The Lovers, and I put the 4 - 6's of each suite together. It is amazing what the different combinations result in. What a great way to put one's knowledge of Tarot to use. I have been puting the suites together, the Kings, etc together, and I am enjoying the results.

I got the advanced spread sheet from Rodney. Thank you Rodney, and will start to use it tonight for my daily draws. I like the idea of putting the transparent tarot over other tarot cards, will have to try that as well.

Be at Peace and Enjoy

Kathy

rwcarter

Sidhe-Ra said:
Anyone who fancies a quick laugh, has the deck, (and a rude sense of humour), have a look at what happens when you combine the Six and Seven of Wands...ooooops.
:laugh: Although I saw your post this morning, I've only just now gotten a chance to see what you were talking about. And I really did need that laugh!

So are we now gonna play "Find the rude CIs"? })

Rodney

rwcarter

I got completely sidetracked by problems with another deck this evening, so haven't had time to do anything with/about the Study Group. Tomorrow's another day, though, right? :)

Rodney

Barbaras Ahajusts

Sidhe-Ra said:
Anyone who fancies a quick laugh, has the deck, (and a rude sense of humour), have a look at what happens when you combine the Six and Seven of Wands...ooooops.

I guess we could call him, "Wand on a Stick."
No matter what gets shoved up his "craw" he never lets anything get him down.
Not a hair outta place.
Never gets his panties in a bunch.
Knows how to ride in the saddle.
Balances everything out as he pirouettes towards his goals.
Can say yes to anybody, & take it in stride.

Ok, that's enough...

:)Barbara

Sidhe-Ra

Although it is still totally interpretable as an image, despite its comedy value! From the perspective of the seven of wands, it advises to watch out for problems from unexpected directions, particularly from charismatic and successful individuals. It also could be a warning to the six of wands to be careful who they shaft on their way to the top! the seven can take them ALL on!

Em x

(Or of course it could be something to do with sex toys)

Barbaras Ahajusts

8 of Wands

Depending on the speed & usage of the batteries, the "toys" could be interpreted as the 8 of Wands.

Get ready for a fast ride!;)

:DBarbara:D

SilentBreeze

I just got my copy but for some reason the cards are scratched up and sticky. I don't know if all of them are like that, or if I should complain to amazon. Does anyone else have the same problem.....

ughh, after all that waiting I may have to send it back and get a new one...

Sidhe-Ra

Give them a wipe with a cloth and see how you get on. Are they badly scratched?