Top 10 Decks published in 2012

WolfyJames

Financially 2012 has been a very tough year, with my mother spending months at the hospital, then months recuperating, which she's still doing, she has decided to take her retirement earlier, because it was too much for her. I did not buy that many decks: Chronata's Minute Lenormand, Mysteries of the Old Castle: The Gothic Oracle Lenormand, the new golden gilded edition of the Tarot of Dreams and Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hunt. I've very recently ordered, but not received yet, the Azathoth Tarot. And there are decks I've payed for but still waiting for their publications: the Symbolist Tarot and the Tarot of the Sevenfold Mystery.

Annik has showed me some decks during our meetings and I remember the Steampunk being gorgeous.

Hemera

The Wild Unknown. It is stunning.

AJ

Chronata's Minute Lenormand, Mysteries of the Old Castle: The Gothic Oracle Lenormand, the new golden gilded edition of the Tarot of Dreams and Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hunt.

Ah. With the explosion of Lenormands, it would be nice of Solandia had a poll for them too.... at least the top one or two.

Eno

Sigh.

As far as I can make it:

Angel Tarot Cards
Antonio Possenti: I Tarocchi (22)
Art of Life Tarot
Black Fantasy Tarot
Book of Azathoth Tarot
Book of Shadows Tarot (kit)
"Book of Shadows Tarot volume 1 (""as above"")"
Celestial Stick People
Collective Tarot
Cora’s Psychedelic Tarot (22)
Dark Carnival Tarot
Dark Fairytale Tarot
Deck of Heroes
Dreaming Way Tarot
Efflorescent Tarot (2 versions)
Fabrication Tarot
Fialko Tarot (22)
Ghosts and Spirits Tarot
Gilded Tarot Royale
Halloween Tarot (22)
Hexen2.0 Tarot
Hobbit Tarot
Incidental Tarot
Lazy Afternoon Tarot
Light Grey Tarot
Lost Tarot (irreg)
Lost Tarot of Nostradamus
Lowbrow Tarot (22)
MajorArcana tarrotSet (22)
Mary-El Tarot
Michelangelo Tarot
Oracle Tarot Deck
Pierre Madenié Tarot
Rainbow Travellers Tarot
Robotarot
Royo Dark Tarot
Sacred Indian Tarot (22)
Sacred Sites Tarot
Savage Tarot
Silent Tarot
Silent Tarot
Simply Deep Tarot
Sirian Starseed Tarot
Son Tarot
Steampunk Tarot
Steampunk Tarot
Stolen Child Tarot (22)
Stuckist Tarot (22)
Tarot by Alexander Daniloff (22)
Tarot by Alexander Daniloff
Tarot Collectors Forum Challenge Deck (22)
Tarot de Jacques Viéville (22)
Tarot de Mars (22)
Tarot Jacques Vieville
Tarot of the Absurd
Tarot of the Tattoo Age
Trilateral Tarot (22)
Triomphes de Paris (22) - mini
Triomphes MMXII (22)
Victorian Romantic Tarot 2nd edition
Victorian Romantic Tarot 2nd edition mini
WiccaMoon Tarot
Wild Unknown Tarot
Witches Tarot
Wonderland Tarot (22)
Zombie Apocalypse Tarot
Zombie Tarot

I thought these were also from 2012:

I Tarocchi di Ferrara
Tierney's Delight
Norse Mythology Tarot
Kenzo Psy-Chic Tarot

karenquilter

Will someone post a link to the Daniloff tarot? It doesn't come up in the cards section when you search "Daniloff".

ladybird

Daniloff

http://www.daniloff-art.it/Tarocchi gallery/Tarot by Alexander Daniloff 2012.htm

This is one of those decks that I would have loved to purchase but I had a few decks in line on my wishlist. :) With my holiday money I could buy a few decks or the Daniloff! :p I made my choice and it wasn't the Daniloff.

I can see why it's a favorite for many. I would say it's a favorite if I owned it for sure. ;)

ETA...ooops to the cross post.

gregory

Will someone post a link to the Daniloff tarot? It doesn't come up in the cards section when you search "Daniloff".

:D

You may now start saving - and do buy the package. You will be sorry later, if you don't ! I am still paying off my Visa... :( but I don't regret this one for a millisecond.

nicky

Daniloff Daniloff Daniloff

nicky

Ah. With the explosion of Lenormands, it would be nice of Solandia had a poll for them too.... at least the top one or two.

everyone will be over them in a year at most