What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 4

Le Fanu

Debra said:
A notice from the post office says I have a packet, $ .78 postage due. For cryin' out loud--don't you think it must be a tarot?
LOL. How funny....

I received the Gorgeous Maroon today. What a silky, chocolatey, dark, mysterious and compact little deck. I had no idea it was so lovely. So glad I have it.

I also received the Tarot of the Cloisters. Jury still out on this one. The wrong kind of church-y perhaps... :D

But we shall see.

Le Fanu

Me again? :D

Today I received my Fire Tarot. Love it. And an Italian Thoth.

And the lovely Rolla Nordic from Nina* :heart:

OctoberGwen

Le Fanu said:
Me again?

Are you really that shocked? :laugh:

Today I received my beautiful quartz sphere from rachelcat, along with a copy of the book What Kind of Psychic Are You? (or something to that effect - it looks quite good, even if I am too lazy to go and look at it right now to be sure I have the title right.)

Still trying to figure out what sort of quartz the sphere is. It's a creamy, pale gold...too light for Lemon Quartz, I think. Maybe citrine. Anyway, it's awesome.

Oh, and yesterday my Baba VR Queen Cups bag arrived...wow.

NorthernTigress

Just got my Tarot of the Sidhe yesterday. Now happily awaiting my Mythic Oracle.

blackrainbow

I'm waiting for The Oracle of Shadows and Light.

mza

I got the Druidcraft today from amazon. Lovely stuff.

Glass Owl

I am waiting for the Pagan Cats. I think our mail woman is on vacation right now which is why the package didn't get left on our porch yesterday. Today I will be answering that door as soon as I hear the knocking!

Altena

Got the Greencraft deck just a few days ago and have now placed an order for the book. There's no lwb and the box it came in didn't even have a name on it. Had to go online to look at the scans in order to make sure it was actually this deck.

Today the mailman brought me:

MerryDay Tarot deck + book(thanks Pandan49 :heart:)
Rohrig Tarot deck + book(thanks minrice :heart:)
AuraSoma cards(though sadly not the same kind I had hoped for)
Papus
Ravenswood Eastern
Tavaglione Stairs of Gold

Chiska

BBCats arrived yesterday!

Keavy McGee

Prairie from RachelCat arrived yesterday, quite charming!!