What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 4

stellar4

Deeply envious of Aurarcana's massive Lenormand delivery (especially the Melissa - been coveting it for a while and still hoping someone will sell me one!!) but comforting myself with the lovely Viona Lenormand that the Postie has delivered today.

mza

i got that Bohemian goth finally after 8 days.

blackrainbow

I received The Oracle of Shadows and Light today.

Londubh

For some reason I suddenly "needed" to buy the Pearls of Wisdom Tarot, this has never been a deck I have wanted, not sure I will want it when I get it. Since I was already shopping at the Tarot Garden I picked up the Physics Tarot because, um, my Science Tarot was feeling lonely.

Still waiting for the Maroon Tarot, I didn't expect to see it quickly.

Also still waiting for my books from Pen, these could be here in another week, or maybe another month.

lilaclona

After a long time of not ordering tarot card decks ( *cough*or posting in this forum) I ordered the wizard tarot and the Lisa Hunt fairytale tarot.... So I can't wait to get my hands on them... only they're accidentally being send to my parents house (forgot to change/update the adres).

MoonGypsy

Altena Also getting the Fox Tarot from Etsy: [url said:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/71223717/the-fox-tarot-78-card-deck-with-free?ref=sr_list_1&ga_search_query=fox+tarot&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade[/url]

Ohhhhh! The Fox Tarot! i have never seen or heard of it before now, and Fox is one of my totems! :love:

Alta

Druid Plant oracle..... thanks aurarcana!!!!

Hemera

The Greenwood from Diorbhail is on its way to me from England :love:

I keep looking at the scans in the web and admiring the artwork. My fear is that I will be wanting a backup for everyday use very soon...