What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 4

strings of life

I'm on Planet 9. I'm always inconsistent with this thread and really should post here regularly.

The postwoman should hate me, but doesn't since she love s one of my cats ;):

Today's delivery:

Cary-Yale Visconti :love
Jolanda
Tarot of Trees
Mother Nature Oracle Cards

And my mega box of Lenormands, Lenormand-variants, and Sibilia's. I'm in Lenormand heaven:

Sibilla Oracle Cards
Every Day Oracle
Gipsy Fortune Telling Cards
Gypsy Oracle Cards

Art Nouveau Oracle
Beidermeier Aufschlagkarten
Brittas Wahrsagekarten
Die Ziguener Lenormand Orakelkarten
French Cartomancy
Le Jeu du Destin Antique
Lenormand Oracle Cards
Mlle Lenormand Wahrsagekarten Cartomancy Deck
Marseille Oracle Cards
Melissa Lenormand (223/250)
Piatnik Ziguener Wahrsagekarten
Petite Lenormand

I am going to keep them all! Muahahahaha!

Tansey Ella

the swietlistej Drogi with book all the way from Denmark from Nina. They arrived today and the cards are beautiful.
TE

OctoberGwen

Along with snow :)mad:), today brought my Amazing Fortunetelling Book with 22 Kipling West-illustrated cards, from delizt. They are delightful. :heart:

minrice

The Stairs of Gold! Whoo hoo! Super excited.

cardlady22

The storm has gone and the sunshine brought me:

Tarot of Prague, 1st Ed :royal:

Ocean Oracle :cool2:

Eyebright

Amazon emailed to tell me that my Wizards Tarot which was due to be released over here in May is now available and being shipped to me. Yay!

desertrat

The Archeon and Roots of Asia Tarot should be on their way. I have my fingers crossed for next week. Can't wait !

Eyebright

The postie arrived reallllly late this evening and delivered my Penguin Tarot from Chronata and the Shadowscapes from Oak_Maiden. Very happy girl this evening.

I also won a Royal Fez on ebay so that should be here some time week or after. *bliss*

Jack

Today the postman brought me The Golden Tarot from Diorbhail and the Bosch Tarot from Cat*, it was very exciting opening them both.
I really like them both for different reasons, The Bosch is creepy but fun, I'm not into dark decks and don't find it a negative deck on first impressions.
The Golden has so much to look at and a luxurious quality.
They both have lots of little detail which will make them interesting to read with.
Can't wait to delve deeper into them.

Glass Owl

Nearly tackled my post carrier when he knocked on the door late this afternoon. I swear he saved me for last. But now I have my Pagan Cats!