Which card are you in love with?

Nightgarden

I love the "High Priestress" and the "Moon" in all my decks.
And here beside me is a wonderful guy-the "Knight of Wands" from the "Tarot of Prague".;)

canid

The Hermit - in all decks! The Magician comes in 2nd...

Briar Rose

When I get a new deck I go right to these cards:

8oC That's my fav.

The Star. Mostly because of the beauty.

3oS I love to see what drama the artist cooked up.

9oS To me that is the hardest card create a for an artist.

7oW Because it's a rather dismal card and I like to see what an artist can come up with.

2_Journey

For me its the Hanged Man, the Chariot, and any 3 of swords that isn't 3 swords sticking into a heart. I loooove to see some originality there.

Oh yes, and the entire wands suit, but especially the Queen of Wands.

NorthernTigress

Specifically? The Strength from Tarot of Dreams

In general? Moon, Hermit

LadySquee

Hmmm, that's tough..

All around, my favorite Tarot cards are

Ace of Chalices (I feel that's my personal card)
Strength
Two of Chalices
The Moon

And when I get a deck, I usually have to check out each Lover's card.

For the Universal Fantasy deck, there are 4 that I am fond of:
Magician, Lovers, Strength, and 2 of Chalices
I think 2 of Chalices is my favorite, though.

New Palladini
Toss up between Strength and The Moon

Manga Tarot
It's harder for me to decide here.
6 of Chalices, 10 of Chalices, 4 of Pents, Justice, Lovers, and 5 of Wands
This one's a toss up between Justice and Lovers

Rosanne

Ain't in love with painted card, but I think my favourite card is the Sun from the Medieval Scapini in particular and in general I like the Knights- not sure about them if they are not on Horses. Must have a thing about Horses. I like Ace of Cups as well.
~Rosanne

Attachments

• ScapiniSun.jpg
    ScapiniSun.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 78

Gavriela

Thanks for the reminder, Rosanne - I haven't played with my Scapini in a long time, and I've been horribly neglecting my new Kazanlar, too - both sumptuous decks.

The Illuminated 6 of Cups, though - that's my card. And the Illuminated Fool, though on a more intellectual level - that big black sun is what hooked me on the deck.

OrbWeaver

I'm rather fond of the Death card, regardless of which deck it is from. However, I am partial to the Death card from the Gilded Tarot, if only because he's riding Binky.*

*if you get that reference, you win at life.

Rosanne

Gavriela said:
Thanks for the reminder, Rosanne - I haven't played with my Scapini in a long time, and I've been horribly neglecting my new Kazanlar, too - both sumptuous decks.

The Illuminated 6 of Cups, though - that's my card. And the Illuminated Fool, though on a more intellectual level - that big black sun is what hooked me on the deck.
Glad you like both Medieval and the Kazanlar. Very interesting what you say about the illuminated. Someone got one for Christmas- and I have it on Bookmark. I am very drawn to it- cards that I normally say ho hum about are really attractive- like the Emperor for one, the Sun, Strength. I used the RWS for so long- I pledged to hide it for as long.....but I am not so sure now. Looking at the illuminated is sort of like my breakfast routine. Should go buy one but wow! the price! and we are two to one for the US dollar.....mumble mumble mutter mutter......no Christmas money left.....
~Rosanne