Which card are you in love with?

Dusk Till Dawn

My Favourite card is the Hermit, except in one Deck , I absolutely love The Fool in the Frown Strong!

morticia monroe

In general, the Moon. Always the Moon.

In particular,,the Maat's King of Cups.

Billy-boy

Quite a few cards can make or break a deck for me
High Priestess
Empress
Hanged Man
Devil
to name a few.

I bought the Hanson Roberts mini deck off of a "buy me" shelf waiting in line at Chapters just because of the beautiful 9 of Rods on the cover. He's so strong and noble, yet so humbled and sensitive all at the same time. In a deck where the images are a bit 'goofy' 9 of Rods is a stand out for me in the Hanson Roberts Mini-deck.

Hanson-Roberts Mini is and always will be my "little-deck-that-could" all because of the 9 of Rods.

TarotCadet

Judgment from Paula Gibby's Blue Rose Tarot

I made it cover art for my first jazz CD!

Astraea Aurora

At the moment there are several cards I'm in love with.

Death in the Anna K. Tarot
Queen of Cups in the Hanson-Roberts Tarot
High Priestess in the Robin Wood Tarot
9 of Swords in the Connolly Tarot
Lovers in the Bohemian Gothic Tarot
Strength in the DruidCraft

I like to use these cards as "closers" when trying to tell a deck 'nough for today, I sort them out and put them on top of the deck, then I put that deck away.

Speaking on a broader level I'm in awe with most Hermits. Along with the High Priestess and the Moon they make or break a deck.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

tarotcardrose

Love

I love the 8 of cups in the Hanson Roberts deck!

Mira

I especially love The Sun in the Llewellyn.

Also, The Star and Ace of Cups in the Llewellyn.

Owl Song

I love the High Priestess and Strength; these are two cards I always look for in a new deck.

For favorite cards by deck that come to mind:

Victorian Romantic - 2 of Cups
Paulina Tarot - Hierophant
The Fey Tarot - The Sun
Fairytale Tarot - King of Swords (Love the story of the Maiden King)

Chara

Usually my favourite cards are the Empress, the Queen of Pentacles and the Three of Cups. These tend to be my favourite cards in my decks, the ones I will judge the rest of the deck by.

But I don't think I've ever seen something that caught hold of me more than the Two of Pentacles from the Deviant Moon tarot. I mean, I don't even like that card usually, but it's been almost all I can think about when I picture finally getting that deck in my hands. I'm going straight for that card.

If anything could give it a run for its money, it would actually be another card I don't usually care about, but this time in the Blue Moon (and the Maat? I don't know if/how much it was changed...) deck, and that card would be the Magician. Just gorgeous ;o;

Being a Capricorn, I also appreciate a well done Devil, as well. I don't think anything will ever top the Housewives leggy chocolate cake though.

Stormdancer

9 of Pents for me....I want to BE her...LOL

Stormdancer