• I am not psychic

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • I am not sure

Votes: 78 44.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 5.1%

• Total voters

Dancing Bear

Can i stand up and contact those who have passed over while i am awake, or see things around a person as in guides or events, NO i cant. every message i receive is through my dreams or when i gaze into a palm. and sometimes odd thoughts come to me at inapproptriate times, most times it all comes to me in Cryptic and i dont realize what it all meant until after the fact.
It is definately something i would love to understand more.
Dancing Bear

crazy raven

Not a psychic

Never did I like it if someone calling me a psychic. With that word came a great deal of responsibility. People expect you to be right on if you are classed a psychic.

There is a truth that pulses and ripples through the universe and when we are 'still' focussed and aware, this truth whispers through the centuries, straight at us.

Ambience

I posted yes because i experience the following..

Hi there,

I can totally relate to you when you say that you find it difficult to guess numbers that are covered up on these psychic tests. When i do a psychic test it doesn't score highly. However, i do read tarot and practice divination and mediumship, and the circle i am in at the moment feel that i am gifted. I think that it's just that we all expereince our gifts in different ways. No two individuals are alike, and you must consider this, that you are gifted in different aspects of psychic intuition. For some people "see", some "hear" some "feel" the answers for what they need to know. i personally am more visual ( see through my third eye (divination, clairvoyance) only with eyes closed though, except when reading tarot. I also feel emmense energy around me when i am reading for someone, i feel part of this is to do with channelling and mediumship however. Although this channelling abilitie helps me to focus on the clients aura and read this effectively. I focus by feeling the clients aura. Tarot makes it easy for me because it brings the most important aspects of the clients issues into focus.

Anyways' i'm going abit of track here, but what i am trying to say is that everyone is psychic in there own way. Some people are most pre-disposed to using this gift and some are not, this is mainly down to our beliefs about what tarot and divination can do for us. Just because someone believes they are not psychic doesn't mean they are not. It just means that they can't explore it in the same way as someone who conciously and willingly chooses to use this talent. It is a gift within us, just like meditation. It is not reserved for the rich or the famous. It is a birth right, which we can choose to channel or dismiss.

This is my philosphy. Take care hun and hope to speak to you again soon,
Blessings * Love *& Light , From Jane xx

MCsea

Ambience,

I agree with you, I feel every one is 'psychic',
I feel confidence and fear have an impact on people who will say no or not sure..

Here is to confidence ;)

Again just my thoughts..

MARINA

Tongodiva

Hmmmm

"Hi all,
Whenever I take a test to see if I am psychic, I get an extremely low score. My score is lower than what you would get from guessing the answers. A few years ago I had someone tell me that such a low score would indicate that I have psychic gifts but don’t want to acknowledge it. I don’t know if this is true or not. I can’t understand why I wouldn’t want to acknowledge such a gift. I was told that I was blocking my own skills. Has anyone heard of this before? If so, how do I overcome this block?" -raeanne

I haven't gotten tested by someone else, but i have sort of tested myself. I kinda have an inkling. If i am psychic then i'm not sure how powerful of a psychic i am. I am more intuitive than anything. Throughout my life though there has been a number of people that have come out and told me that there is something more than meets the eye with me. They all confirm I have something special, "un don" (as my aunt would say), a gift.

Now about self blocking. I grew up with a -very- religious family. And recently I have just opened up this doorway via the tarot. At first I did it as a sort of rebellion, because in my house, we couldn't even have a deck of regular playing cards. As I learned more and did some more exploration I realized what people have been telling me throughout my life is true, I do have a sort of gift, whether it's being psychic, i don't know. A very good friend of mine whom I also see as a mentor in some respects shared a quote with me, i cna't remember now verbatum, but it reflected what i had suspected all along. I wasn't afraid of failing with the tarot and my gifts, I was afraid of succeeding. We came to the conclusion that I was blocking myself from my potential for fear of being good at it. Makes sense? There's some power inside of me, and I can feel it. But I also need to learn to control it first. Atleast that's the way I feel about it, so i keep it under wraps. There is no denying now though, that there is something more to me than meets the eye. With his help I have learned to let go a little bit, and I can see how there is light now where there was darkness. A little dark corner i've kept hidden in myself so long is finally being recognized by myself, and it makes me feel a bit more whole.

crazelion

Yes I am psychic. I have been pyschic sense I was in my teens. I starting see dead people over my and it scared the h*ll out me. I have dreams that happen the next day. I always go with my gut feeling because it never has let me down.

I have start to study more to better protect my self from dark side of it to.

I see dead people enough said.

Tongodiva

hm.

isn't that clairvoyant (sp), psychic doesn't necessarily have to do exclusively with dead people does it?

Lilacsky

hi there everyone,
I would like to add that it is my beleif that ALL humans are psychic, humans are all connected to the same consciousness/subconscious therefore we already have all the answers, always have.it is a matter of pushing through the illusion of what we have built here(this reality) the more we seek within ourselves the more the answers will come to us, I also think that telepathy/psychic awareness is a natural part of human evolution.
consciousness is never ending..and therefore through time/space we can gain any information by transfering our awareness..this has been proven to myself through out of body experiences/lucid dreams, and studying my own depth of consciousness.
however it still fascinates me to not know something, and I think that I choose not to know of course for the sake of mystery of life..
but in time If I wish to know something I will..and I beleive anyone can do this and all are equal as far as our awareness go's..there are just people out there who choose not to know, and to live out their lives the way they wish.

Nevada

It's true all humans are psychic. (I know---different than my first answer. Goes to show you how moody I can be about this. But it's more a question of terminology, really.) Studies show even plants are psychic. Perhaps rocks, too. Who knows? It's the on-demand concepts that are placed on ability that bother me, people thinking either you're a sideshow freak or you're not psychic at all. There are so many more layers to life and sensitivity than that.

One way I've found to get myself in tune with psychic ability is to observe my pets. They're so much more in tune with their psychic selves than most people. My dog sometimes comes to me in my dreams and tells me what he needs. We commune daily on a psychic level that he's much more aware of than I am, but he considers it nothing special at all. It's just a part of who he is, a normal level of communication. When I first saw him, as a puppy, he turned and looked at me, and walked over to me, and that was when I knew we were taking "this" puppy home. He connected. The same happened with one of my cats, as soon as I picked him up in the shop where the owner had rescued him from starving. A little voice said, "You're taking this cat home." My husband got the same message. Same with our cat Emily when she showed up in our back yard hungry, stealing puppy food. There were little white lights around her.

This helps you realize this is nothing out of the ordinary, it's a normal sense we're all born with. What's out of the ordinary is how far humans have distracted ourselves and blocked ourselves from this ability, calling it hocus-pocus, until we are here in the twenty-first century talking about the term "psychic" as if it should be reserved for the most sensational cases.

Happy New Year, all!

Nevada

Jokell

I voted yes I am psychic. But I agree that we all are. I know now where the saying comes from "gut feeling". It's so true. If I have reg. cards face down and I'm looking for say the King of Spades as I slowly move my hands over the tops of them I feel it in my gut when it's right over it or if I'm touching it.

I've had many dreams over the past year that have came true about various things. I've also had a dream about a past event that I knew nothing about with my brother. I've had visions while I'm awake and they turn out to be right. I have also felt BIG energy fields around my body when a very psychic experience happens.

It is all VERY new to me. I'm not sure what has brought it on. I find it fascinating and I'm not scared of it. (even when spirits have made my curtains move and bumped my bed!)

Just the other night about 3 hours after my daughter was in bed my husband and I kept hearing noises through our house. 3 different times he got up with no results. Then we were laying in the bed and my daughters baby doll started moaning! It was in the toy box in sleep mode laying on it's back! No one did or could have touched it. It just started coming out of sleep mode like it does if you sit it up on it's butt for about 30 secs.! I couldn't help but laugh but it freaked my hubby out! It was just like a cheesy horror film. I don't know how/what/or who but there isn't a logical explanation.

Thanks for letting me share!
Kelly