2009 - a better year for all (fingers crossed)

Guiding Cauldron

ok well you dont make it sound nearly as dismal as I do! LMAO I like your version better :) Well be interesting to see what hidden talent is lurking about xoxo

LadyKathryn

MCsea said:
Hi LK,

maybe I missed something (or is was lost in the crash)
which videos are you watching?

blessings

MARINA

weird sorry... its the bringers of dawn or something like that. I should probably post it in a new thread but this just felt like the right place to put it for now... *shrugs* i don't usually look what what drives to me to some things... LOL. I'm not sure what i believe in the videos...there are 16 of them and you sort of have to look around for them in the related videos section... it takes a lot of time... THE first video made me snort and laugh... like it was total bull... but i watched more of them...and they had some valuable point in there that has really made me think.

either way the author of the videos is either really advanced and way ahead of his time...or he's a lunatic of a rare breed.

charmvirgo

Hello Guiding Cauldron,

I hope you don't mind if I join in on your symbols?

Marina is right, the THIRD WING on the BUTTERFLY means extra potential for transformation that you have. But every transformation has its limits, going past the point where perfection is reached. This could be a sort of gift or talent, or it could be a sort of handicap. Anything you have is only as good as what you make of it and how you use it.
The left side is female and intuitive.

Maybe you feel there are parts of yourself that are undiscovered and you want to bring to the surface in 2009? Perhaps some parts of your life are a handicap and to achieve your maximum transformation you need to extract what is excessive from yourself? Purify yourself in 2009.

The RELAY RACE indicates a group effort to get ahead. A group against others in a group in a competitive sense. Each member of a team wants their own team to win and it takes combined effort to complete the race as a unit. It is a relationship of three or more rather than one to one. Who will be your friends and who will be your enemies as you try to complete the course?

It could be a group as in family and relatives, or it could mean a group of others than you join. There could be some kind of goal or project in 2009, maybe one person's idea or a group idea, which is receiving some kind of help or participation from all family, friends, groups generally etc.
You are right, it is to let the teamwork rule rather than individual competive drives.

The OLD CASTLE is an image of past structures still enduring the passage of time. It reflects qualities of endurance, loyalty, reliability, wisdom, ancestry of those that built it. Protected within these surroundings, there is a PEACOCK proudly putting on a decorative display of himself - and as you say, the eyes on the feathers are the watchers and protectors of this structure. Beware the vanity though!

You could have a strong connection with the past or ancestry in 2009 and find protection there? It could involve the past and ancestry of others, or even a of nation, or your own and some kind of display of loyalty or endurance.
Or it could be saying don't let vanity get in the way of past loyalties.

charmvirgo

rachelcat said:
Sagittarius 5: An (old) owl (perched high) in a tree.

Wisdom gained from the proper perspective, seeing the big picture from above, but also being able to see the details and in 360 degrees!

Wisdom also gained from age/experence and tradition.

Silence: Those that know don't say. Those that say don't know.

(My notes for Owl in Druid Animal Oracle):
Wisdom of solitude and suffering
Meditation, Hermit
Feared, betrayal
Transformation

From Marina's book :)
Crystal--Petrified wood
Affirmation--I am a keen observer of life.

This is very apt for me for 2009, the first half of which is the second half of my Hermit year.

I have joined a meditation group and I hope meditation gives me some wisdom and understanding of life! I will be 50 in July, so I hope I will gain some wisdom from experience, too! And maybe I can put some of my life experiences into proper perspective this year, too.

I have a feeling I may be dealing with issues of aloneness/loneliness this year also. Being alone doesn't always mean loneliness. It may lead to even more wisdom and even contentment.

I think the petrified wood brings the tree into focus, after all that focus on the owl! I'm thinking I will be moved to enjoy closeness to nature, maybe some gardening in the spring.
Hello Rachelcat
The owl can see even under cover of darkness, hence its being a symbol for wisdom, as well as the ability to turn its head all around and see the details.
You will find your way through.

Guiding Cauldron

very thoughtful insights charmvirgo, of course i'm glad you spoke up and added in thank you for wanting to take the time to do so! :)

MCsea

LadyKathryn said:
weird sorry... its the bringers of dawn or something like that. I should probably post it in a new thread but this just felt like the right place to put it for now... *shrugs* i don't usually look what what drives to me to some things... LOL. I'm not sure what i believe in the videos...there are 16 of them and you sort of have to look around for them in the related videos section... it takes a lot of time... THE first video made me snort and laugh... like it was total bull... but i watched more of them...and they had some valuable point in there that has really made me think.

either way the author of the videos is either really advanced and way ahead of his time...or he's a lunatic of a rare breed.

I think really advanced people are often in the catagory of 'lunatic of a rare breed :D
I have been told to have a look at this DVD's too -but havnt yet - I am glad to hear they got you thinking - that indicates something special... the review says
Compiled from more than four hundred hours of channeling by Barbara Marciniak, Bringers of the Dawn imparts to us the wisdom of the Pleiadians, a group of enlightened beings who have come to Earth to help us discover how to reach a new stage of evolution. Master storytellers and humorists, they advise us to become media-free, to work in teams, and to eliminate the words "should" and "try" from our vocabularies. We learn how to go beyond fear, how the original human was a magnificent being with twelve strands of DNA and twelve chakra centers, and who our "gods" are.

Something I can never learn/listen to enough

thanks for the post

MARINA

charmvirgo

Well, it is past the middle of May and I already have the answer to my Sabian symbol for 2009:
SCORPIO 23 A RABBIT METAMORPHOSED INTO A FAIRY (NATURE SPIRIT)

I have just taken the bold step of giving up the security of my job after suffering there for the past two years with a truly ghastly work colleague.
Hence the earthy rabbit being stripped of its material persuits and transforming into something more ethereal!

I really did value this job and was lucky to get it, so it took very, very extreme behaviour from my work colleague to drive me away - the symbol I got from the oracle about my situation in the job was - PELICANS, DISTURBED BY THE GARBAGE OF PEOPLE, MOVE TO A NEW HABITAT - and that is just what I did.
I had a good pay cheque, reasonable hours, it was very, very close to home, and I had a shorter working day, 25 days holiday per year, plus extra days off and I could wear what I liked. I feel regret.
The boss was so easy going too, but on the negative side that meant the work colleague got away with anything she wanted and the boss did not hold her back.

With trepidation, I have just drawn another symbol from the oracle, to ask about the remainder of this year:
AQUARIUS 9 A FLAG IS SEEN TURNING INTO AN EAGLE
I don't know what that means. Maybe the flag represents the state and their eagle closely scrutinising me. It does not sound like something I can look forward to.

MCsea

charmvirgo said:
Well, it is past the middle of May and I already have the answer to my Sabian symbol for 2009:
SCORPIO 23 A RABBIT METAMORPHOSED INTO A FAIRY (NATURE SPIRIT)

I have just taken the bold step of giving up the security of my job after suffering there for the past two years with a truly ghastly work colleague.
Hence the earthy rabbit being stripped of its material persuits and transforming into something more ethereal!

I really did value this job and was lucky to get it, so it took very, very extreme behaviour from my work colleague to drive me away - the symbol I got from the oracle about my situation in the job was - PELICANS, DISTURBED BY THE GARBAGE OF PEOPLE, MOVE TO A NEW HABITAT - and that is just what I did.
I had a good pay cheque, reasonable hours, it was very, very close to home, and I had 25 days holiday per year, plus extra days off. I feel regret.
The boss was so easy going too, but on the negative side that meant the work colleague got away with anything she wanted and the boss did not hold her back.

With trepidation, I have just drawn another symbol from the oracle, to ask about the remainder of this year:
AQUARIUS 9 A FLAG IS SEEN TURNING INTO AN EAGLE
I don't know what that means. Maybe the flag represents the state and their eagle closely scrutinising me. It does not sound like something I can look forward to.

CONGRATULATIONS
a step in the direction of a heart / soulful occupation is a good step!

I think you ahve a brave heart - thats the eagle I feel - a flag is a symbol of something but an eagle is alive - free rare - brave - I feel you can soar to great heights.
Going from the bunny to the eagle wow.. a big step in one year!
both fairies and eagles fly - so I wonder if travel may feature more?

regardless - let us know how it pans out

I feel strong pride for the choice you have made
you rock!

MARINA

MCsea

MCsea said:
From Lynda Hills website
http://www.sabiansymbols.com

SAGITTARIUS 15
THE GROUND HOG LOOKING FOR ITS SHADOW ON GROUND HOG DAY

You may need some sign to give you insight into the future. By looking at your past experience, you may well find the sign you need. The solution to your question is very close by and easy to perceive and is based in your normal relationships. Don't try to read too much into situations, but do take a good look at how you come across in relation to other people.
Look back, read the signs. Divination. Predictions. Prognosticating. Prophets that can read the 'weather' ahead of time.

The Caution: Scared to act without some message of confirmation. People (or society) looking for someone to blame. Relying on the same solution without consideration.

From Crystal Astrology
Sagittarius 15
Birthdays: December 5th–7th
Numerology: 255
Sabian Symbol: The ground hog looking for its shadow
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Reassurance
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Right iliac vein
Crystal Element: Siderite
Expression: Siderite is a yellowish iron carbonate mineral. Siderite supports courage, insight, confidence and friendship, and invites animal familiars into your life.
Focus: You see meaning in symbols and signs; you ‘forecast’ and anticipate many outcomes accurately.
Affirmation: I am a natural visionary.

GOSH
what a symbol!

(Karmic condition Sabian Symbol: The Pyramids and the Sphinx
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Certification
Crystal Element: Lapis Lazuli

Quest Sabian Symbol: Seagulls watching a ship
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Alertness
Crystal Element: Hemimorphite)

ohh this sounds MUCH better than my past 2 years!

Like Charmvirgo I thought Id comment on my year symbol..
well as its only JUNE its half way - but so much has happened, my new book is at the printers - I see the affirmation is I am a visionary - now thats beating my own drum BUT I HOPE my new book inspires positive manifesting in everyones lives.. key word for the symbol is afterall
Reassurance and I hope in my new book I reassure everyone happiness is possible and attainable.

I drew on alot of ancient information (karmic condition) and well hmm the quest symbol has yet to appear - hmm well if its travelling to places of water that is happening twice this year - so thats something,
the information for the quest - seagulls is -
Message: Balance a carefree attitude with a responsible nature. A versatile, easy-going nature; you easily make friends and influence people you meet.
Affirmation: I will make the most of every opportunity.
now that makes sense..

how are you all progressing in this 2009

it seems we are all travelling very fast

MARINA