Flotsam and Jetsam Divination Kits! The Lava Lamps

thorhammer

Wendywu said:
Hey Kat - the fimo/polymer clay thing - Yes!!! I'd love little people ....... primitive (don't need clothes) and doesn't matter if they turn out "good" or not... or representations of people.....

I gotta say I am loving all this :D
Hah! Just saw this - yay! I will give this a go this coming weekend :) Ppl, you say. No promises, but I'll see what I can do :)

I just had one great idea . ..

\m/ Kat

Satori

I would love a smallish representation of the goddess, Kat. I like the Venus, but also like the curvy goddess shape with her hands over her head. And spiral cut into the belly??? LOL. That would be awesome!

Thanks for the bio too. It does help.

thorhammer

Now you're really getting technical, Satori :D Bear in mind I'm not a sculptor and have never worked with fimo before! When I mentioned it, I did think I'd be looking at little round tokens with a sign or something scratched into it :D

But I'll do my bestest :)

\m/ Kat

Satori

Lava Lamps we have the wonderful Shamoness who is asking entry into the project.
Can those assembled here accept another supplicant into our lovely group?

If not I will ask one other group, however not the one that Elven is in. Shamoness is from the USA and I don't want Elven to have another USA postage to handle.

One more thing. faunabay who signed up at the beginning is due back today and may wish to move her group, I'm not sure of her mailing preferences. I will give her her first choices if possible. Then place Shamoness.

thanks,

Satori

Wendywu

I'm good with one more Lamp shining here :)

Mi-Shell

Satori said:
Lava Lamps we have the wonderful Shamoness who is asking entry into the project.
Can those assembled here accept another supplicant into our lovely group?

If not I will ask one other group, however not the one that Elven is in. Shamoness is from the USA and I don't want Elven to have another USA postage to handle.

One more thing. faunabay who signed up at the beginning is due back today and may wish to move her group, I'm not sure of her mailing preferences. I will give her her first choices if possible. Then place Shamoness.

thanks,

Satori

Maybe the latecomers could form a Late Light group among themselves.
It will be a financial strain for our Australians to send yet more things to more people overseas....

I am currently making "Divination disks" for the members of the Lava Lamp circle and would have to drive to Orillia - 6o km away to get more disks for more participants.... or they get "left-overs" :(

Wendywu

Now that's a good idea Mi-Shell - if there are enough of the latecomers. If there are just a few that would still work because they could send each other more stuff.

Shipping does get costly - and we are not all in full employment - I did not realise there was more than just one latecomer....

On the fun side - I have discovered a cupboard I forgot to go through :D

Aulruna

Well, I said I would ship to up to 10 people, and I'm still willing to do that. US/Canada s not too bad, it's just Aussie postage (and South America) which would wipe out the bank account!

Mi-Shell

Hi guys!
I pmed Satori with my thoughts from my last post.
This however was her answer and I am sharing it here, as far as it concerns the Oracle exchange. I will also post it in the mother thread - as she said I should:
>Re: Open a new Group for late people!?
Sirens will take Shamoness. Please tell Lamps! Dad in hospital now for emergency echocard.

....>.......parts edited as they concern privacy issues.....<

> will check in again, please tell lamps we don't need to add another and my apologies for looking so disorgainized. I really want to just close the thread, don't want to say no to folks....but need to.

thanks, Satori

Poor sweetheart!

thorhammer

Oh, nasty - even though I'm in Aus I would have happily taken shamoness but it's all been sorted.

Collected another treasure today :) gifted from a friend, whose boyfriend's daughter gave it to her . . . it's been around the ridges, and is v. cute. I may keep it, though - it's not very "shamanic" and might offend the non-plasticky peeps :D

\m/ Kat