Flotsam and Jetsam Divination Kits! The Lava Lamps

Wendywu

Hey if a friend gave you something nice - you have to love it for a while and if you want to pass it on later, do so but to start with - she gave it to you, not any of us ...

Poor Satori - hard row to hoe..

I have yet another cupboard to play in that I forgot about. How you forget a large white wardrobe on the landing I don't quite know, but I did ....

thorhammer

Wendywu said:
I have yet another cupboard to play in that I forgot about. How you forget a large white wardrobe on the landing I don't quite know, but I did ....
Elephants . . . living rooms . . . :D

I explained to Nic what we're doing with this and she gave me this little dinky thing :) Another workmate also gave me something for it. They're all on the case now, hopefully they remember to bring some random stuff that I can't lay my hands on :) I also got a Kinder Surprise today and the little toy will bring me hours of divining joy :p No one else is gettin' that sucker - it's a little red spaceship - perfect for the only one among us that loves the pop culture plastic side of the junk oracle phenomenon! :p

\m/ Kat

Mi-Shell

Hi Lava girls!
How are we with addresses?
I have Satori's and Wendy's but would need Alruna's and Thor/ Kat's.
could you guys please pm me!??
Thanks!

Wendywu

I still need Aulruna's but I have yours Mi-Shell also Kat's and Satori's.

I turfed out the elephant cupboard on the landing. Wahey - treasure trove!! Actually it's treasure for you Kat :) and I am soooo pleased.

Aulruna

thorhammer said:
Elephants . . . living rooms . . . :D

I explained to Nic what we're doing with this and she gave me this little dinky thing :) Another workmate also gave me something for it. They're all on the case now, hopefully they remember to bring some random stuff that I can't lay my hands on :) I also got a Kinder Surprise today and the little toy will bring me hours of divining joy :p No one else is gettin' that sucker - it's a little red spaceship - perfect for the only one among us that loves the pop culture plastic side of the junk oracle phenomenon! :p

\m/ Kat

Synchronicity alert!!!! I also put two workmates on the case today :D

And I planned to bring Kinder eggs to the Readers Studio (they were meant to lure Satori there, but we will share :D )!

Satori

I'm back, and.............(whispers) I like some plastic, nice plastic. In fact, because of Aulruna...I super love Kinder toys.

Made what I think is a very nice find for all of us today. Should I say what? Are these surprises? LOL.

Thanks for the well wishes. Dad is home and fine. His heart was ok, but they saw that is kidney function tests were elevated. Gave him fluids...he is doing ok. Needs follow up with other docs, but home with Lou and I'm home in my own smoke free bed tonight. Even though she didn't smoke last night I still could hardly sleep. Ugh. Disgusting habit.

Mi-Shell

Oh, Satori, I am glad everyone is well taken care of!

I went to town today and stopped at the Sally Ann to looooook for any "retro plasticy treasures for out thorhammer. No such luck :(
Just a huuuuge dinosaur with only 3 legs....

BUT I found a treasure box! Beautiful inlaied wood, shell and stone!
It must have been for backgamon or checkers. There were a few strey wooden pieces still in it.... I will fix the missing shell panels and THIS is going to be my box for the Lava Lamp oracle!

Attachments

• Inlayed box.jpg
    Inlayed box.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 76
  • inside  if only the stones were complete.jpg
    inside if only the stones were complete.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 92

Wendywu

Oh gorgeous box Mi-Shell - really lovely. Great find!!

Oh I'm glad your Dad's home Satori. Big relief. I understand about the smoke free thing. My sister and her partner smoke heavily and every time it's my turn to go there I try and spend most of the visit sitting out in the garden "because it's so nice out here". She has COPD and has been told she has the lungs of a 90 year old. She still smokes 20 a day. I used to get extremely angry about this but an excellent reading from Kat helped me a great deal.

I have several boxes so when my Oracle is all here I shall see how big a box it needs and then have a general re-shuffle so that there is a home for it.

thorhammer

I found feathers today :) One of my classmates found the cutest little skull (we were out on site, you see) but I felt bad asking him for it. But I found two feathers, one is (I think) an ibis pinion. Big and lovely and white with a black tip, so delicate. The other, smaller one, is a lovely shade of dove grey.

Glad I'm not the only one who likes plastic :p I'll see what little placky treasures I can rustle up for you, Satori :)

\m/ Kat