Psychic Development Group: Exercise 4

skywatching

Have to admit I found this one a bit tough, I don't know a lot about palm readings so I'm just going with a couple of things I saw

I'll say that your right handed mainly because I felt a stronger connection to that one

When I first looked at the left hand a saw an image of a man looking over his shoulder at me, I think he was wearing a business suit...not sure

When I looked at the right hand I saw what looked like a keyhole, I believe we have chakras on our palms too ? not confident on that and I got the impression that the keyhole is symbolic of opening up the hand chakra. So I'm not sure if you do healing work with your hands like reiki or pranic healing

I also saw the colour orange, don't know what that means though

ashtoreth

The person has worked hard on something, possibly on manual labour or something physical and requiring strength (physical or strength of character).

i can't relate to the hard physical labour.. I am quite active other than the few hours per day I work at my desk so maybe that is it?

This person appears reliable and grounded, but also a bit stubborn.
Spot on!

The person themselves thinks s/he's resilient and resourceful, but to others they may appear a bit stuck in the rut or stuck in the certain way of doing things. There's a strong aura of loyalty and reliability coming through. What this person sets their mind to, will be done.
Not sure about this..but maybe you're right. I agree, I am terribly loyal lol :)

The person appears to be married (judged by the ring ;) ) and I think marriage suits them. This marriage is comfortable, it's not restricting, it's allowing this person to be themselves. At times the person or their partner might come across as a bit aloof, detached, not fully focussed on the marriage, but it's more due to absent-mindedness than real detachment or growing apart.
Good guess! I'm married. I'm blessed to be with my soulmate. We get to do our own things, and our "usness" is pretty strong.

The person has gone through difficult times in their life: the lines in hands are deep, well-defined, as if carved in by a stubborn, determined carpenter. The person seems to take those events and memories as "it happened to me, it was tough at times, but I made it through and it made me who I am today, I'm proud of myself that I pulled through." This person is mature, grounded, but at times a bit single-minded due to defiant "this is how it needs to be done" attitude.

Nope, I have not had any real difficulties worth speaking of, at least in the larger picture of things. Yes, I appreciate/accept rather than regret whatever has come and gone, they're all lessons to learn from.

There's also gentleness in this person, maybe they have dear pets.
I do have pets!

I think this person likes outdoors, crafts, doing things with their hands: gardening, carpentry, similar.
I love crafts!

Bang on, thank you for this analysis. *Namaste!*

ashtoreth

All right, so the first thing I notice is that this person has done some work with their hands recently. I imagine gardening? Something to do with the earth. They seem like a very grounded, very comfortable person. Down-to-earth. If they were a tarot suit, they'd be the Pentacles.
No, afraid I don't garden at all. But I do cook on a daily basis and prefer to make everything from scratch so I know what went into my food. Maybe that's what it is?

They're married- from the ring, of course. I don't think there's a whole lot of stress in that relationship. The general idea I'm getting is someone very reliable, very connected with those around them.
Yes, you got that right! :)

ashtoreth

I am not very good at palm reading, but have always had that interest and so have some notes on it that I had to refer to. I will try to tell about this person as best I can. I will say that first off, this person is a water sign - due to the shape of their hand--both palm and the fingers are long and slender.
I am an air sign, but my ascendant is a water sign.

Next, the finger with the wedding band on, I can tell this person is married and is I think male.
Almost! You are observant.. and many of your feelings were right. I *am* married but I'm a woman! :)

...enthusiastic about life and is naturally creative. Also shows this person is intelligent and if they do not have a college degree, they do have training beyond High school in a field they most likely practice.
I would like to believe this is true! I try my best to do creative stuff when I can.
I am educated to beyond a college degree and (somewhat) in the field I currently work.

freely express their emotions/love and is happy with their love life. I'm also going to say that this is a first marriage and will last a very long time--and because the line is so deep, i'll further say that the relationship is a healthy and happy one.
I am quite expressive, and i love my love life, haha! Absolutely. I am blessed to be in an amazing relationship with a person I believe to be my soulmate.

generally a focused person however, at one point in their life, they did have a period in their life that was emotionally upsetting and made it difficult for them in many areas of their life. A sort of "hiccup" in life, if you will.
I cannot specifically relate to this, but maybe this was in my teens? I did have some tough times back there.

been many changes is this persons life that were beyond their control.
Agreed

I think the first change that was really drastic occurred to them in their teens to 20s to very early 30s. I'm leaning more towards the teen-20s. Perhaps the loss of a parent--either through divorce or death or someone who was very much a big part of their life?
I lost a friend during this age, but this was a deeply spiritually transforming incident for me. I found a lot of strength from the healing that ensued. so I am inclined to agree with your reading.

Then, in their mid 30s (approximately), another change--perhaps an addition to the family/change in employment, something big like this--that actually made this person stronger, more alive--feeling great!---occurred.

Yes, you got this right. I have had some pretty BIG life-changing changes since I hit 30 and I am in my early 30s.

I will say this person feels stable and calm to me. In generally good health and is happily married for some time now. I sense at least one child, possibly 3. A stable job and environment for this person. I sense their partner is always a happy person--as I see a woman smiling (and boy, I do hope that I am correct in saying that this palm belongs to a man and their partner is a woman--as much of this guessing is due to the solitary wedding band). :D

Check-I have a daughter. All the genders are off but you have the gist of it!

They live in the U.S. and in a modest but comfortable home. typical American family, I think.

I do not live in the US...and I don't think we fall into the "typical American family" standard.

This is all I can get. Now off to read the others--but, just now before I could finish typing, I saw the name ADAM. Wonder if this means anything to the person?

This is interesting! The name you got is visually similar to my partner's name. It is culturally different and perhaps would've been unfamiliar to you, which is probably why you got the nearest Western equivalent.

Thank you for your insights!

Blessings,

ashtoreth

DISCLAIMER: For entertainment purposes only.:D:D:D
Haha!

As I see it there are only some countries that hold an interest to you enough to travel to if the opportunity was there - to see all 7 continents and every nook and cranny of the world is not high on your list of things to do. In fact, there are likely some countries you would never set foot in for whatever reasons or hold no appeal to you whatsoever.
Very astute! I am deeply drawn to places of power, places of nature. I have very little interest in going to certain countries, especially those that are run by theocracies.

I do see a lot of turbulence and/or moving around when younger possibly childhood to teens and on. There are some periods of not being settled at all and maybe not really until in your 20's, I feel, would things have become a lot more stable.
Off the mark on this one. I have lived a very stable life until very recently..

1) You moved from your birth place to another town and/or state.
2) You moved to another country.
3) You may have been in an accident of some kind.
If you take these without the ages (seeing as I'm in my 30s and have only recently moved) both 1 and 2 are correct.

Emotionally you do have a lot to give and there has been some heart break a long the way whether with friends, family, and/or partners.

You are shown to be insecure possibly clingy and the type to want to know a persons feelings for you first before you would front up about your feelings. But I am hoping this is when younger rather than now with your life experiences. When it comes to "partners" there are likely the normal ups and downs for you and perhaps nothing being smooth when it comes to different dynamics and/or personalities etc.

Some can sail through with no hitches - that is not you.
This bit I am unable to relate to or place in my life.

You do like to know where you stand.

If "insecurity" is right - then this stems back to some kind of dysfunction in your upbringing like the separation of parents, domestic issues, no money etc.

I do think something occurred in your teens to 20s and not something good.

I am not able to relate here either. I did have some life-changing events in my 20s...I don't think I was or am insecure.

Addiction:

Now, this is kind of a friendly warning as there is the likelihood of you being addicted to something like chocolate, smokes, exercising, cleaning, to hard core things like drugs or alcohol.

As I see it, however, it is something you are able to control, but the "warning" is there.

I am a very healthy person, vegan and teetotal. I do love sugar though.. Maybe that's it?

If working in a job/career (not a house executive only) I see you doing this to a good age. Having said that, even if you retire (or are retired), you would likely still find something to do to keep yourself busy anyhow. In regards to a job/career there is "chops and changes" for you whether changing jobs completely or climbing the ladder etc. Maybe it could even be going from a job to being a house executive after marriage - if female. :D

This resonates. I will always find something to keep me busy. I work and have held multiple careers at any given point in my life. I love keeping myself occupied!

There is an "inheritance" or "coming into money" feeling only not enough to sit back on and do what the Jetson's or Hilton's do.

It may have happened - it may have not.

Are you saying there is an inheritance coming my way?

I did get the name "Tammy" and "Wayne" and I saw that rather famous female "Sinead O'Connor" with that song:

"Nothing Compares to You".

Dang!!!! Just looked at the lyrics. I so dislike LOVE anything in readings. Really do!.

All about a "broken heart". :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed:

And who has not had one...seriously.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Maybe for you there is something a bit more "profound" than the "norm" when it has come to the story of "love", or perhaps there is something in the singer herself, or something in her name or that song.

Or...it could just be letting you know: "Nothing compares to you". :D

With "Tammy" and "Wayne" it did cross my mind about country singers with those names or perhaps people you may or may not know...or yet to meet.

I like to think it means just that "nothing compares to you" :)

Thank you for the message!

ashtoreth

A practical, hard working hand.
Is there a man, passed, who had a strong personality and was forceful at times... and also a male child.
None such..

A strong person who isn't afraid of hard work or sorting things out, but recently you feel things getting too much for you, and you are maybe not sleeping too well.
I agree! I sleep less and am working hard, my schedule is overwhelming some days.

Wee bit stressed. Maybe some health worries, or not been feeling just 100%.
Yes, yes! I am just not at my 100%

Recent arguing or bickering of some kind, some bad temper around.
Check!

You're a spiritual person.
Check!

Money has always been tight.
This isn't true, but perhaps lately my focus has been on money more than usual.

I feel younger males around, maybe sons.
No such energies around me.

A recent change - possibly a new job with more money or just generally being better off - but at the same you had to lose something, leave something behind, to gain this.

So true. I have had to make a difficult necessary choice, let go of one thing to make room for another.

A person who is able to look ahead and plan accordingly.
Some regrets and sadness over things you did (or didn't do) - things that didn't work out in the past.

I like to think of myself as someone with vision! As for the regrets, a passing few--but on the whole I am grateful and accepting of all of life' situations.

Thank you for your reading, mingbop!

ashtoreth

Just going to say what my guides put in my head.
You're very good, Lark!

Hands to work and heart to God
India
Bread dough...kneading dough to make some kind of bread.
A cat
Sari.
Bare feet...walking in grass.... grounding
Bangles on your arms and ankles.
A sweet covered in sesame seeds.??
I see smudging with sage...smoke wafting.
A bicycle.
An outside market colorful, noisy, hot.

I don't know what that first line means...
My native country is India
I do knead/make my own Indian flatbread very often.
I had at one point, 4 cats.
I love saris and will wear them whenever it is socially called for. The outfit usually includes bangles!
Grounding/walking on grass barefoot..one of the things I love doing.
I have acquired quite a liking for sesame snaps!
Love to smudge <3
I had a bicycle, and have used it to ride through hot/noisy/colourful markets!

Probably way off but that's what I see.
Also and I can't get away from this I keep hearing a line in the novel To Kill a Mocking Bird.

"Ladies bathed before noon, after their three o'clock naps, and by nightfall were like soft sweet tea cakes with frosting of sweat and sweet talcum."

There is a softness about you that makes me feel like I am falling into a big soft pillow.

That sounds strange but being psychic is strange...:)

I can't say much about this last bit but I loved reading it!

Thank you :) :) That was a wonderful read.

celticnoodle

Thank you, Ashtoreth for the feedback. I did do better then I expected. :laugh: reading palms isn't easy and yes, I only 'guessed' at your sex, and used the solitary wedding band as the premise for my guess. My apologies! :D

I am very excited that I did as well as I did and specifically with the name--as that just came to mind for me. I'd LOVE to know the name it should've been, if you care to PM it to me. If not, that is okay too.

Thank you again!

lark

You're very good, Lark!

I don't know what that first line means...
My native country is India
I do knead/make my own Indian flatbread very often.
I had at one point, 4 cats.
I love saris and will wear them whenever it is socially called for. The outfit usually includes bangles!
Grounding/walking on grass barefoot..one of the things I love doing.
I have acquired quite a liking for sesame snaps!
Love to smudge <3
I had a bicycle, and have used it to ride through hot/noisy/colourful markets!

I can't say much about this last bit but I loved reading it!

Thank you :) :) That was a wonderful read.
You are welcome, you were a fun subject.
Hands to work and hearts to god...I googled that later after I wrote it in your reading.
It is a Ken Burns documentary about the Shaker community.
Who knew?? ...I guess it is a Shaker saying meaning as we go about our everyday lives we are no matter how simple the task connected to our spiritual life.
I think it is kind of like, before enlightenment chop wood, carry water...after enlightenment chop wood, carry water.
So maybe it is a comment on your spiritual journey right now...I have a feeling you have blended the everyday with the spiritual to a large degree.
I felt totally in their hands as I did your reading because I had no idea if I was way off the mark or not.
So it was a nice surprise to read your response. :)

Now I want to go watch that documentary ..I'm curious...wonder if I can find it streaming some where.

edited to add..another funny thing was that there are pictures people have created in the shaker community to represent that saying and they are all of hands...like the pictures of your hands...

DownUnderNZer

So, what were the tough times you had as a teen? Peer pressure and puberty can be looked upon as turbulent.

Other than that - not too bad I reckon.

DND :)

On to the next.....

Haha!

Very astute! I am deeply drawn to places of power, places of nature. I have very little interest in going to certain countries, especially those that are run by theocracies.

Off the mark on this one. I have lived a very stable life until very recently..

If you take these without the ages (seeing as I'm in my 30s and have only recently moved) both 1 and 2 are correct.

This bit I am unable to relate to or place in my life.

I am not able to relate here either. I did have some life-changing events in my 20s...I don't think I was or am insecure.

I am a very healthy person, vegan and teetotal. I do love sugar though.. Maybe that's it?

This resonates. I will always find something to keep me busy. I work and have held multiple careers at any given point in my life. I love keeping myself occupied!

Are you saying there is an inheritance coming my way?

I like to think it means just that "nothing compares to you" :)

Thank you for the message!