Man with a Pendulum

psychic sue

Oh thanks so much for the information! Yes that would make sense.

I have been seeing the red "light" of his speak for weeks - but last night it was gone. I think he just wanted me to know he was there and now doesn't feel the need to show himself.

I had loads of "lost souls" around me again last night. One interesting thing happened though - one of them was trying to speak to me - I could see his lips moving but alas couldn't make out what he said. Still it's a step forward again.

Sue x

Milfoil

Lip reading classes Sue??? Only joking. ;)

Dancing Bear

Sue your Gatekeeper sounds like he is South American..

Are you able to communicate with your own guide??? IF so is he able to help relay the messages?

:love:

memries

Way to go Sue ! It is like when all the jigsaw pieces get put in place you can see the picture. Maybe your nightly education is like a big puzzle and the pieces will start to fit and make sense. Life is like that anyway so why not ?
A bit at a time kind of, you knew that and said it. Keep on truckin .... mem

psychic sue

Thanks guys! DA I have asked Grey Wolf and he won't tell me, he just says "it's meant to be like this" - so I am supposed to learn "bit at a time" - but it is so frustrating!

Last night though, I did get a name for the Gatekeeper - Blue Bear (there is another part to this name like Blue Bear who fights for example but I couldn't quite get it). I did see him last night, with his spear.

I also saw some people (three of them - two men and a woman) looking at my spirit drawings. They seemed to be admiring them - pointing at them and smiling. So I said "is this what I am meant to do?" and they all nodded!

So I did have some kind of communication last night - another little step forward.

Sue x

psychic sue

OMG! I was looking up "blue bear" and found this Winnegebo legend:

There were four spirit Bears the youngest of whom came walking across the ocean. When he got near the shore he suddenly turned into a raven and flew onto the littoral. Because he became a raven, the Bear Clan now has the name Kakijigaga, (kaghi - "raven"). Some say that it was in the form of foam that he came to shore and that is why the Bear clansmen have so much life. Then he changed back, and because he changed twice he is one of the greatest of the Bear people. When he walked on the shore at Red Banks he first saw a Wolf clansman and they went together to a lodge each of whose four doors opened onto one of the cardinal points. When they entered the lodge they sat opposite one another. This is why they are friends and call each other, "my opposite".

SO - are my 2 guides polar opposites? That would make lovely balance in my spiritual world!

Kahlie

psychic sue said:
I also saw some people (three of them - two men and a woman) looking at my spirit drawings. They seemed to be admiring them - pointing at them and smiling. So I said "is this what I am meant to do?" and they all nodded!

Sue x

When I was on a Paranormal Fair, there were people doing that! Drawing Spirit Drawings or Drawings of the Guides for people who wanted it. Often with pastels, and it looked lovely!

Maybe you should buy yourself a box?

I know what you mean about the communication though... it's like they delight and you exploring for yourself, hence you are only getting messages that are puzzles...

Kahlie

psychic sue

Can't believe I almost forgot - but as I was closing down, I felt pressure on the bed next to my arm. It felt like the cat had jumped on the bed. I opened my eyes and saw a white mist in front of my face - only lasted for a second or two. The cat wasn't in the room at all.

PS - I have bought pastels and acrylics - am learning various tecniques at the moment.

Dancing Bear

I am all excited for you Psychic Sue :love:
It is so good to see you moving forwards..
I have this prayer in my home

Winnebago Indian Prayer

O Great Spirit.
whose voice i hear in the wind,
And whose breath gives life to all of the world,
Hear me! I am small and weak.
I need your strength and wisdom.
Let me walk in beauty and make my eyes
Ever behold the red and purple sunset.
Make my hand respect the things you have made.
And My ears sharp to hear your voice.
Make me wise so that i may understand
The things you have taught my people.
Let me learn the lesson you have hidden
In every leaf and every rock.
I seek strength, not to be greater than my brother
But to fight my greatest enemy - Myself.
Make me alsways ready to come to you
With cleans hands and straight eyes
So when life fades, like the fading sunset,
My Spirit may come to you without shame.

:love: Dancing Bear

psychic sue

Thank you DB that is lovely. I have printed it off and will put it on my wall.

I am so excited - I have just found this about the "Blue Bear Spirit" - very fitting that he is a Gatekeeper!

The four primordial Bear Spirits are really men who manifest themselves as bears. Bear clansmen, who are descended from these spirit bears, are manâpe or "soldiers" (police), not only because the ancestral bear spirits suppressed the primordial disorder of the earth, but because the bear has a furious spirit, and from the force of its temper, is hard to overcome.

Originally, Earthmaker chose Bear to watch over the world, rather like a manâpe. However, his temper was so violent that soon every creature in the world lived in terror of him. Consequently, Earthmaker had to recall him.

Originally, soldiers were generated from briars and thorns, creatures with sharp claws and talons, and all the other things of the earth that are the most dangerous and warlike of their kind.

The function of the soldiers is to act as a police force, defending the law, guarding valuables and persons, and meting out punishment to evil doers. As such, they represent the opposite of chaos, which in world mythology is symbolized by waters, since this element of nature is of itself formless and fluid, incapable by its own nature of any definition. Consequently, we find many instances of bears walking on water, since the bear stands opposed to the element of chaos as the champion of law and order. Thus when the primordial bears came to this earth, they did so by walking on the waters.

It is this same power to overcome and control chaos that is responsible for Bear Spirits controlling the wind. Because Earthmaker made the Spirit Bears the four cardinal winds, they control the weather generally.