Can unconscious burning desire of other influence reading, done by others??

gregory

You said you had readings from other people. People who never met you - who know nothing about you ? What questions did you ask ? Were they face to face readings ? Could they see how you reacted ? Could they have tried to make you feel better when the possibility that it wasn't what you wanted began to show up in your face ? I will never read for friends for that sort of reason !

But most of all (for ME) - if you were asking about someone else's feelings, someone who had not asked for a reading - I never believe those questions about someone else are likely to give an accurate answer. Also - by the simple fact that you ask them, your reader knows that you are hoping for a "they love you" answer.

What to trust - well, maybe her answer for a start ! Sorry to be blunt.

You could also try and find someone here -a good reader - who has not seen this thread (ummmm how will we know, but never mind that for now !) and ask simply what the cards show for you in terms of relationships. JUST THAT.

If they then immediately say there is someone already in your life and they don't know it yet and they truly love you and you will be very, very happy together - then I will eat my hat. I do hope they don't, as it is rather fluffy. :laugh:

Denial - almost everyone in this thread has said you have her answer; let it go. I know that isn't what you want to hear; I know it hurts - but you have to accept what she says - it is the only concrete thing you have to go on. If she changes her mind later -fine. If she doesn't - you will otherwise have wasted one hell of a lot of time.

The other - I was just startled - on reflection - by the title of this thread :laugh:

MoiraKarin

You said you had readings from other people. People who never met you - who know nothing about you ? What questions did you ask ? Were they face to face readings ? Could they see how you reacted ? Could they have tried to make you feel better when the possibility that it wasn't what you wanted began to show up in your face ? I will never read for friends for that sort of reason !

But most of all (for ME) - if you were asking about someone else's feelings, someone who had not asked for a reading - I never believe those questions about someone else are likely to give an accurate answer. Also - by the simple fact that you ask them, your reader knows that you are hoping for a "they love you" answer.

What to trust - well, maybe her answer for a start ! Sorry to be blunt.

You could also try and find someone here -a good reader - who has not seen this thread (ummmm how will we know, but never mind that for now !) and ask simply what the cards show for you in terms of relationships. JUST THAT.

If they then immediately say there is someone already in your life and they don't know it yet and they truly love you and you will be very, very happy together - then I will eat my hat. I do hope they don't, as it is rather fluffy. :laugh:

Denial - almost everyone in this thread has said you have her answer; let it go. I know that isn't what you want to hear; I know it hurts - but you have to accept what she says - it is the only concrete thing you have to go on. If she changes her mind later -fine. If she doesn't - you will otherwise have wasted one hell of a lot of time.

The other - I was just startled - on reflection - by the title of this thread :laugh:

This is what i was referring to. I have got answers like that serveral time without even asking for of what she feels about me. Here on this forum .( now eat your hat :D) I never went to a tarot reader in physical presence..

You are not blunt. I take her answer seriously though. I. There is nothing i can do about this other then embrace her choice with love.. But i like to know my truth for i desperatly am learning to trust myself as well .. You are right , this is why i so desperatly like the truth. I don't want to let go of this person
so much love and knows it is neutral but nevertheless does not feel like having a relationship with me, but i don't like to hold on to this desire based on an illusion that's why I also questioned the results read by readers who don't know meI though i
I doubt that wanting to know my truth, is denial. I take her answer seriously, but i also like to take myself serious.I do not see this as denial
That's it..
I am searching for support for a believe whether she loves me or not. THis is what i need to know for the reasons you mentioned yourself

Am i now in denial:D or are you agreeing that someone ( whom hopefully does not read my post :) ) A good reader who does not know me let alone something about this relation is able to bring out this truth? And hopefully don't read my post

Maybe it is because english is not my native language.. THis is what i wanted it know..:)

gregory

I don't know. I think you could use finding someone who knows nothing about this, and NOT asking does this person love me, but asking what is in your future for relationships, or what advice the cards could give you about relationships. Something general like that.

Asking if someone loves you - that is telling the reader that "yes" is what you want to hear, isn't it ? or you wouldn't have asked. Do you see what I mean ?

And the cards CAN be wrong.

I will go and marinade my hat in something nice....

But - not card related - she already said she isn't interested. Why not just let it go? I know it hurts, but...

MoiraKarin

I don't know. I think you could use finding someone who knows nothing about this, and NOT asking does this person love me, but asking what is in your future for relationships, or what advice the cards could give you about relationships. Something general like that.

Asking if someone loves you - that is telling the reader that "yes" is what you want to hear, isn't it ? or you wouldn't have asked. Do you see what I mean ?

And the cards CAN be wrong.

I will go and marinade my hat in something nice....

But - not card related - she already said she isn't interested. Why not just let it go? I know it hurts, but...

No Gregory this is not what i want to hear... I don't see what you mean..
I want to hear the truth..Why else do you think i opened this thread in the first place. I got my "'yes ", though i still doubt this
Actually i wanted to hear a "No"" so i can let her go. I was not looking for a ""yes.""
I never expected to hear a "Yes"
Only the truth will set me free, whether this is a yes or no
I feel a 'ÿes' inside, but it hurts too much to hold on to because of doubts about the 'ÿes'

I need these " legs" to support this in my believe as a " Yes" as these legs supports the table and make it in what we call a " table".

I can not let her go for i love her and i feel she does the same
Being able or wanting to commit is a different story, something i will never be sure that she ever will

I doubt, to be honest, if you would give up on someone, on someone you love wholeheartedly and you feel that the other loves you the same, but decides to not get commited, because you happened to be nr 4 in her business relationship, as reason.

i condider as you being a ' wise serious person' and that you would except her reason, and embrace this with love.
I doubt, you would " just let her go'" ...:)

gregory

OK- you want a no.

Fair enough.

But - she has given you an answer - even though you don't believe it. (Whether or not it is true no-one here can say. Nor can you. MAYBE nor can she.)

If someone told me that they were not interested - yes, I would let them go. If you love someone, set them free If they come back to you, that's great - if not - well, that's life.
And actually - yes, I have let someone I loved with ever fibre of myself go; it broke my heart.
I was lucky. They came back. But - I loved them enough to let them go.

This is no longer really tarot related. You have hear many views saying that yes, people's feelings can colour readings. The rest of this is to do with you and what you choose to do.

VGimlet

AFter reading through this thread, I would add that, as gregory said, even though the readings you have gotten about your romantic relationship, without reference to her, says she still loves you - you need to take her at her word for now no matter what the cards say.

Move on, and let her go. Perhaps the cards are referring to a time far in the future, after she has worked through things, and you have let go and allowed yourself to be happy without her. Perhaps to a friendship, instead of a romantic relationship - she loves you, but not in a romantic way.

I do think when you ask 'does she still love me' sometimes a reader, even online, feels your sadness and longing (I certainly do) and may be influenced into reading a romantic happy ending, instead of a strong friendship, or even you both finding your own happiness, but with others.

I'm sorry. It hurts.

MoiraKarin

OK- you want a no.

Fair enough.

But - she has given you an answer - even though you don't believe it. (Whether or not it is true no-one here can say. Nor can you. MAYBE nor can she.)

If someone told me that they were not interested - yes, I would let them go. If you love someone, set them free If they come back to you, that's great - if not - well, that's life.
And actually - yes, I have let someone I loved with ever fibre of myself go; it broke my heart.
I was lucky. They came back. But - I loved them enough to let them go.

This is no longer really tarot related. You have hear many views saying that yes, people's feelings can colour readings. The rest of this is to do with you and what you choose to do.

i wanted a 'No" then, i do not say i want a 'No' now .I need the truth.

As far as i am aware is, accepting her answer is and embrace this with love is the same as letting go, as far as this is possible..Letting go is the hardest thing for anyone else to do and as far as i believe, only Buddahs can.. A lot of people may it appear as simple..People who are able to let go, are holy..It does not mean that what you did is better then what i do..So please do not judge me :(

I am as well trying as seriiously to not give her more then she asks for. Well, trying..I just do not want to do this, nevertheless this does not mean i do not desire the situation to be different. I just think i should not even hold this desire other then hoping things will change and they will, if so, if this is destined...

But i am not you and it feels unfair to judge others as'''not right'",or even ridicule me by conclusions i am not giving. You are not the one to judge my intentions,which you are doing now..

I do so very much appreciate you and your FB besides this :). Thank you..

gregory

But i am not you and it feels unfair to judge others as'''not right'",or even ridicule me by conclusions i am not giving. You are not the one to judge my intentions,which you are doing now..

I do so very much appreciate you and your FB besides this :). Thank you..
I'm not ridiculing you. Or judging you. You just said
I doubt, to be honest, if you would give up on someone, on someone you love wholeheartedly and you feel that the other loves you the same, but decides to not get commited, because you happened to be nr 4 in her business relationship, as reason.

i condider as you being a ' wise serious person' and that you would except her reason, and embrace this with love.
I doubt, you would " just let her go'"

And I said, yes, I would give up on someone I loved, and who I was pretty damn sure loved me, if it came to that, and that I actually did exactly that. I'm not saying that I did a better thing, just that you asked, and yes, I would.

I am just wishing you could move on. And I'm also saying that this thread isn't tarot related any more, so will probably get closed if we carry on talking this way :)

MoiraKarin

AFter reading through this thread, I would add that, as gregory said, even though the readings you have gotten about your romantic relationship, without reference to her, says she still loves you - you need to take her at her word for now no matter what the cards say.

Move on, and let her go. Perhaps the cards are referring to a time far in the future, after she has worked through things, and you have let go and allowed yourself to be happy without her. Perhaps to a friendship, instead of a romantic relationship - she loves you, but not in a romantic way.

I do think when you ask 'does she still love me' sometimes a reader, even online, feels your sadness and longing (I certainly do) and may be influenced into reading a romantic happy ending, instead of a strong friendship, or even you both finding your own happiness, but with others.

I'm sorry. It hurts.

ok ... Maybe i have a different opponion, but then again maybe not...:)
My happiness is not depending on others, though i can find it through others ...My gosh, i would hate the idea if she should make me happy..

I would like to know the truth, i wonder whether I should keep on searching for more evidence by to support a 'ýes' now, I will never get this other than from her..

It would have been easier that i got a "No " then or that she does not turn up in readings as a promise i am not even looking for anymore (without asking)
So i might better find a way to remain hopeful but focus how i can create more happiness in my life, without her

tarotbear

My take on this is that you believe that the Tarot is going to be 'The One-and-Only, Absolutely Truthful and Positively True in Absolutely every facet of every question Every Single Time Oracle' made from cardboard, ink, plastic coating, printed in Belgium and bought for $15 USD.

If that is what you believe, you are wrong - very wrong.

The confusing title of this thread 'Can [the] unconscious burning desire of [an]other influence a reading done by others ??" {brackets added by me for clarity} and the context of this thread do not match. The title tells me you think the 'other' can influence your reading (insert theme to 'Twilight Zone' here), but the discussion leads elsewhere.

You've asked for other's opinions, and they have given them to you: Let Go. Somehow, you feel that they are wrong and the cards 'hold' the right answer for you.

Many years ago on this forum, a poster asked is she should ask her cards "if Vampires were real or not." The overwhelming answer to her was 'Don't ask a question if you are not ready to accept the answer you receive.' We didn't say 'Yes, Vampires are real,' we didn't say 'Vampires Real? Do you believe in wrestling?' - we just answered the question. If she wanted to believe Vampires were real her cards were going to tell her that; if she believed Vampires were fiction, her cards were going to tell her that - REGARDLESS OF THE REALITY.

In this matter the cards are telling you the truth - YOUR TRUTH.