Can unconscious burning desire of other influence reading, done by others??

MoiraKarin

i do not feel like defending myself anymore.And I will not

if you all feel i seek MY truth or am so needy that i can not let her go, or wanting a desperate answer for a yes, or whatever ignorant way of holding on to something, doubting that i did not believe i loved her,being in self denial
or that i need to feel righteous about, this is fine by me

But no you are not judging me.. Lets say ït's just me :(

I just wanted to questons my 'ÿes ' seriously..Maybe i should not even.. i do not think i am understood here..

I regret i just asked for wanting to queston my "ÿes" read by others

Maybe i am not taken serious here because of my english, i do not know.:)

Glass Owl

The Tarot may be telling you that she loves you but unfortunately that truth doesn't change the fact that for whatever the reason(s) she is choosing not to engage in a romantic relationship with you. I know that is a frustrating, bittersweet situation; I was once in a similar situation. The cards (as well as the man himself) said that he loved me and but he decided to walk away for what I saw as childish reasons.

When it comes down to it, you can't make her decisions for her. The only person you can control is yourself in this situation. Perhaps you can try using the Tarot for guidance to let go and respect her choices, work on your own well being, and prepare for future relationships.

MoiraKarin

I know, i can't and i wont...I better focus on how to to get my own life, the best way possible
i ask for guidance on how to do this. i was hoping on a NO so it would be easier to let her go.. Like i said earlier.. I well never get a full reliable "yes" either, besides from her anyway..:). I need to accept this

I do think i can trust the readings... Maybe other will have different oppinions which is fine by me, but all this negativity just helped me more to justify this, is not the question of the "yes" i should focus on whether it holds enough support but my own way of growth in life, which i normally do as well :)

Yes it is tough, but there is no other way but to accept her wish gracefully .

To bad sometimes people have free will :D

Thank you

SunChariot

I was wondering .I have found someone I really like.. Really really like. She tells me that she is not interested to make a long story short. Intuitively I feel she is either denying though I think rather hiding her feelings for me, I do think she loves me, and the cards I read and others for me seems to agree with me.

As I do not like to live my hopes up for something that was never meant to be I thought I raise up some doubts concerning the outcome from the cards.

Is it possible that my love for her is so strong that I unconsciously influences the outcome done by others as well like on this forum??
Even if I ask for a general and the cards refer to this relationship anyway??

As I understand the question you are asking if your love can be so strong that to influence the readings that other people for for you, even those done for you here on AT. Althuogh I have to admit that I only know remote readings, having never had or done one in person.

But I would have to say no to that. Unless you talked a lot about your feelings before the reading was done. And then your spin on things could have become an influence.

Strong feelings on your part would definteily affect readings you do on the topic for yourself, but should not somehow subsonciously affect readings others do for you.

Babs

SunChariot

I know, i can't and i wont...I better focus on how to to get my own life, the best way possible
i ask for guidance on how to do this. i was hoping on a NO so it would be easier to let her go.. Like i said earlier.. I well never get a full reliable "yes" either, besides from her anyway..:). I need to accept this

I do think i can trust the readings... Maybe other will have different oppinions which is fine by me, but all this negativity just helped me more to justify this, is not the question of the "yes" i should focus on whether it holds enough support but my own way of growth in life, which i normally do as well :)

Yes it is tough, but there is no other way but to accept her wish gracefully .

To bad sometimes people have free will :D

Thank you

I know this is hard for you. And I really do know because I am in a very similar situation where someone I love does not want more with me (for reasons I will not get into here)...

Maybe you could try asking that cards for what advise they have for you to heal the pain and to help deal with your feelings more easily, You could ask the cards what advice they have for you on the topic that would make you feel better to hear it. Those kinds of questions are usually helpful, I find. Or what you can learn from where you are that can help you to grow.

I wish you all the best,

:heart:

Babs

Grizabella

That burning desire could be communicating itself to the readers you've chosen to ask the question of. Even if not by the way you've asked the question, then they may just sense it from body language, a look in your eyes, or your response to some part of the reading that comes close to the answer you want to hear. Some readers don't have the heart to break bad news to someone who wants something so badly. And other readers are just plain unscrupulous enough to tell you what you want to hear.

poopsie

"If you think that she's "playing hard to get" well, I would tell her to shove her face in a pigpen, and go look for somebody to love who is straightforward and honest and mature and doesn't play games like that!" -- cute, triple_entendre. I love this piece of advice - my mother and friends would have told me the same thing if I was the one experiencing this dilemma... and I agree.

Actually, on the question of burning desire influencing reading of cards, yes - I've often experienced this and seen this work. Sometimes, I already consult other readers to see a more unbiased opinion. At other times, I let it pass and change the deck I use, or change the phrasing of the question to see if the cards would still have the same suggestions.

One problem here is that she has expressed no interest and that is what's frustrating. There could be a thousand reasons and you may be using the tarot to surface this but you'll never know unless she tells you honestly - and she did. She may not have revealed her reasons but she gave quite a straightforward answer although you know that she does care for you and love you, but most likely, in a platonic way rather than the romantic type you would be hoping for.

I think you may also be either getting mixed signals or engaging in wishful thinking. I don't want to appear to blunt here but I'm sure your colleagues here in AT are also concerned that you do not put yourself in a situation where you end up hurt in the long run.

Time to move on, give her time and space, let go of the desire through meaningful distractions (learn something different, etc.) ... distantiate yourself from her. I have found this the best way to let desire fade away.

In a matter of time, you'll find yourself no longer yearning for her and then you know, you're over it.

Good luck.

MoiraKarin

That burning desire could be communicating itself to the readers you've chosen to ask the question of. Even if not by the way you've asked the question, then they may just sense it from body language, a look in your eyes, or your response to some part of the reading that comes close to the answer you want to hear. Some readers don't have the heart to break bad news to someone who wants something so badly. And other readers are just plain unscrupulous enough to tell you what you want to hear.

No i have never been to a psychis reading. she just 'turns up' In readings exchanges here in the majority of time, without questions like" does she love me" just usually through generals/ rarely adress my search for questions like that anymore for a long time

I do not need to know i am now convinced, through this thread. I know that answer despite what she expresses verbally. Like these guys above wrote, i need to accept her straight forward answer, whatever is the matter underneath..

You know, if she shows up without my intent as a positive possibility read in an exchange , i just shrug my shoulders and think, whatever,we'll see.

I would have loved to hear she totally is not interested, if she actually is ..

I do not really understand that people search for evidence to support their 'yes' , I mean what good will that do.? If someone does not love you, to bad, but see it as a triumph as well if you get this through a reading. I was also looking for evidence to support a yes, but this has always been because i doubted these 'yes' answers...
I do realise now i need to let go of these doubts and accept the fact she just does not want a relationship for whatever reason..
I should and will not wish to put any effort in putting energy for our situation to be different. I refuse to give her more then she is giving me.. I do not deserve this.

i needed to ask her for help last week which i really resented, i am not looking for opportunities to light up my hurt. I think this is also the reason why i am looking for ways how to' deal with her' the best way possible.

People seem to use the expression' Let go', almost all the time. I think most of them do not even realise what this means..

letting go means consciously deciding to release, which means getting your self absolute assured that you have no evidence to support a reason to ' hold on', justified your pain consciously and sub consciously and find strong supportive reasons to look forward to this release, as this goes for any decision..
If you have someone who loves, you have unwantingly attatched yourself to much of a support to be able, to do this, you will may think that you have...

i am not even trying to focus on this, it will be against all odds, and would not be fair for me

What i can do is accepting her word and stop focussing on giving ' us' energy

It suddenly daunted to me last night that even putting energy to doubt the 'yes', is still putting energy in our" relationship", so to speak. Only she will be the one who is able to give me a conclusive ' yes' if she is able or willing...:)

gregory

I'm sure your colleagues here in AT are also concerned that you do not put yourself in a situation where you end up hurt in the long run.

This. Exactly this. I am sorry if that isn't what you have taken from the posts here.

MoiraKarin

I know this is hard for you. And I really do know because I am in a very similar situation where someone I love does not want more with me (for reasons I will not get into here)...

Maybe you could try asking that cards for what advise they have for you to heal the pain and to help deal with your feelings more easily, You could ask the cards what advice they have for you on the topic that would make you feel better to hear it. Those kinds of questions are usually helpful, I find. Or what you can learn from where you are that can help you to grow.

I wish you all the best,

:heart:

Babs

Thanks for this advice...! I can really use this